bye bye

So What Happens If You Fall In Love With An Idol?

 

 

 

Flashback

Im running like an idiot, just because my boyfriend called to meet him at the park I just don’t like making people wait. He said it was something important so I thought I should hurry up. 

I called him and he told me he was at the bench where we first met, it’s the one in front of a couple of big oak trees.

I happily started running towards him, until I saw a shadow. It looked like a person, more female then male because they had a skirt on, tall and long hair. 

Hmm I wonder if it’s his older sister or something. I thought

I ran up to him, and smiled, trying to catch my breath, and in return I got a smile from him, I wonder what it must be. I walked up to him

“Hey sorry if I'm late, what's up?” I said trying to catch my breath 

Suddenly he changed his expression as he looked at me

"We should break up" he said in the most serious tone 

"What why?" I felt my face turned pale and shocked

"Because I’m tired of you. You’re no fun” He said keeping that serious expression on his face 

“What the crap! I know you’re not that kind of person, so tell me the real reason why!!" I bluntly said.

"No, I’m completely serious, I grew tired of you, honestly I’ve never liked you from the beginning, I just thought it'd be interesting, until recently I realized you were boring and nothing fun was going to come out of you. Plus it was just a dare”

"A dare?" I repeated

"Yea a dare, never heard of it before?" He laughed "Well I was dared to ask you out and if you agreed and dated me for at least 6 months I would get $50 from all of my friends" 

Lies.... I tried to think but my mind wouldn't process anything. I couldn’t believe it, and then I saw the person whose shadow I saw earlier. 

“Wait. Don't tell me you were cheating?" I exclaimed

"Yes I did “cheat; she is so much FUN than you! I got tired of you after like a second I met you, so to keep me from being bored I thought I'd just cheat, it made things so much fun

I turned around in misbelief and I... I just ran. I blanked out until I realized it started to rain. I found shelter and I cried, I couldn’t think of anything other than his words. 

What? Break up? Cheating on me? I couldn’t believe it no matter what.

Finally I realized the rain didn’t seem like it would stop so after a while I ran to my apartment. Thank god I lived alone, or else I would have people asking me all these questions.

I went straight to the bathroom and took a bath. I’m still having a hard time believing it...

Why couldn’t he just have told me on the phone? Or somewhere else?

I sank deeper into the bubbles, he called me all the way to my favorite place in the entire world, just to tell me, that he wanted to break up and he cheated, because I was boring?  Fine then, I just wasted 2 years and 6 months of my life on that ruthless bastard.

 I swear if I see him once again I’m going to kill that . He could’ve just told me, I probably would’ve gone along with it. I sank a little deeper and thought some more. 

I thought it was weird at first, I liked him of 2 years and then suddenly when I decide that I should confess to the kingka of our school, he asks me out. 

But then again I’ve always been dense. I kept thinking and thinking and finally, I decided to handle it differently, rather than crying over something like him, I decided to just forget him.

 (6 years later) Present day (June 2012) 

Ring~~ my alarm clock went off; I got up and went to the bathroom. When I got out, the phone started to ring

"Hello?"

"Yeobuseyo?”

"Dugusaeyo” I asked 

“It’s your aunt"

"Oh, hi, do you need something?" I asked

"Yea, how do I say this? Umm, your parents are in the hospital and the said they want you back in Korea, but this can wait until school is over"

"Wait, what happened?”

"I can't say unless you’re paying my phone bill, how long will it be until you get out of school?"

"Less than a week and no I’m not paying" I said

"That works then, schedule a flight to Korea by the end of this week okay"

"Okay then umm bye I guess I'll see you in Korea in a few days"

"Okay bye"

I looked at the clock and holy crap I'm going to be late. I got dressed quickly and ran out. 

Flashback~ the day after they broke up 

When I got to school, everyone was looking at me, guess they found out. Two girls (I don't know) came up to me and said

"Did you break up with him or did he break up with you?” they asked

"He broke up with me why?”

“No reason" they replied

Mind your own business lady

I walked into home room and boy was it silent, all eyes on me, and then he came in, my bo- I mean my EX- boyfriend. I sighed and walked to my seat, I though this is going to be one long week. All week I got annoying looks, like what happened, people I didn’t know kept saying don’t be depressed and I thought who would waste time being depressed over him? I have bigger things to worry about. Like my education! Im already going to be a junior!

 

 

Back to reality 

Finally school was over and I went to the office thingy where you schedule flights and I got a flight to Korea on Sunday at 1:45. I went home and started packing, okay well, I kind of got out all of the stuff I needed to take with me, packed most of my stuff in my bags, and then I went and slept, so tired.

The week went by faster than I thought, and before I knew it, it was already time for my flight.

When I arrived to Seoul, South Korea I was told to wait for my cousin picked me up. I had 4 bags; I was waiting for my cousin Lee Donghae.

Ugh where the hell could he be? I thought.

He was supposed to pick me up, did he forget?

I turned around to look for him and I saw a group of guys were coming towards me

They all looked super y! There was only five people in that group though”

They looked mysterious and suspicious so I ignored them what if they were kidnappers and this guy came up to me, exactly 2 inches taller than me

“Are you Sung Tae Hee?" he said 

"And what if I am? Who are you?" I replied 

"Lee Donghae, and if you’re the right person then I'm supposed to take you home”

“Let me see your face please” my aunt sent me a picture of him, so I wouldn’t get kidnapped. Smart aunt, right?

“What?” he asked

“Look, do you think I'm stupid or something? I'm not going to believe you just because you tell me you’re supposed to pick me up, let me see your face." He looked suspicious; he was wearing a couple of things that covered his face, a hat, sunglasses and a scarf. Weird, isn't it summer?

"Okay then but I'm telling you the truth but if a bunch of girls start screaming it’ll be all because of you”

"Doesn’t matter" he's so suspicious. Why would girls run after him? 

He showed me his face and I believed him. He looked like the guy in the picture

"Okay then let's go" I said.

He smiled and said follow me. 

We got in this van and all the other guys went in before me.

I sat near the window and fell asleep half way and when I woke up we were at a studio. All the guys got out but Donghae and I stayed. 

The van started moving again, god I felt car-sick, bleh! 

We arrived at the hospital first (okay so I don’t even get to rest before I see my parents) 

I saw both my parents lying on the bed things. 

Mom had an air mask on her and dad’s eyes were closed. They both had a couple of bandages on their legs, heads and arms. I stood there, horrified, I felt my knees weaken

"Oh god exactly what happened?"

A/N

So this is the re-edited chapter. It’s not that different but I mean it looks better to me. 

Thank you for being able to put up with this. Please enjoy 

Thank you, please comment and subscribe