Something Lost

Words That Hard To Say

 

You tried to find his id card, you took a look in his pocket, you found his phoned and his wallet. You wanted to open his wallet but you’re not sure. You took deep breath and open it slowly. You saw his picture on his id card.

 

“Wuaahhhh, he’s so handsome, aisshhh what did you said?” you shook your head tried to wake your mind.

In his id card, you saw his name. It’s Hwang Min Hyun. What??? You’re so shocked when you saw his birthdate. He’s at the same age as you. He attended the art school near yours. You reached his phoned tried to phone his family but there’s no answer. In his phone you saw his picture with some of other handsome boys. It must be his friend, you thought.

Finally you arrived at the hospital, he got helpt.

“doc, is he okay?” you asked worried while kept watching him from outside.

“yes, he will be okay, he just need a rest, please take care of your boyfriend, now you’re allow to meet him” the doctor smiled and left you.

“but doc..” before you wanted to continue your words he’s already gone.

“He’s not my boyfriend” that the words that you wanted to tell him.

 You came in silent, tried not to make any noise, didn’t want to wake him up. You didn’t want to leave him alone fortunately tomorrow is Saturday so you didn’t need to come to school. You phoned your mom nad told her you wouldn’t come home because you have to accompany your friend in hospital. You slept beside him on the chair hope that he would wake up soon.

In the middle of night, he woke up, he saw you beside him but he didn’t want to disturb you, so he back to sleep. Sunshine came out from window woke you up.

“it’s morning?” you saw your phoned and see the clock, you decide to take a break fastn and bought him some foods. When you came back, he already woke up.

“A-are you okay?” you asked in a doubt.

He didn’t answer you and just gave a sign with his hand.

“A-are you okay?” you asked again.

You’re worried that something bad could happen to him, you asked the same question and he just did the same respond. You’re totally afraid of his condition, you run out of the room and looked for the doctor.

“doc, there must be something wrong with him, is he okay?” you asked while tried to gather your breath.

“yes, he’s okay” the doctor answered simply.

“B-but why he didn’t say anything? Is he shockedso he lost his voice?”

“Yes, but it’s not because the accident that he got last night”

“Okay, thank you doc”

You went in and saw him, he triedto reach a paper and a pen beside him. He wrote something and gave it to you.

“thank you”

“yes, you’re welcome, thanks too for help me yesterday” you wrote behind his,

“it’s okay you can leave me now”

“Okay, get well soon, if ou need some help just send me a message” you wrote it and left your phone number.

You bowed and left him. In your way to go home, you kept thinking of Min Hyun. At first you hate him so much ut after knew the thruth you felt poor to him. You saw your phone and looked at picture. It’s Min Hyun’s picture that you took when he was fell asleep. You smiled to yourself but suddenly you shook your head and hit it.

“aissh stupid girl, stop that!” you talked to yourself.

When you reached your home you’ve just realize that you lost your wallet. You tried to search it on your pocket and your bag but you couldn’t find it. You must be lost it on the street. Now you’re worried how to explain that to your mom. After you arrived at home, you told all of that to your mom and fortunately your mom wasn’t angry at all.

The day has passed. Since those accident you always some to school early and didn’t come late anymore. One day your phone vibrated. But it was unknown number. You accept those call.

“yeoboseyo?” you repeated the same words but there’s no answered so you decided to hang it.

After a minute there’s a message in your phone.

“meet me at the café after school”

Those messages from the one who called you. You wanted to reply but you’re afraid at the same time, even you decided not to come to the café.

You finally went home. In your way, you saw the café across the street but after wahile you decided to continue your trip to go home. You reached your bag try to find your phone, you took your head phone and listen the music.

You kept watching the street while went home, suddenly you stopped your step cause there’s someone block your way. You saw his shoes, slowly you looked at his face.

“OMO” you stepped a back when you saw a handsome boy in front of you.

It’s Min Hyun. He gave you your wallet and suddenly your phone vibrate, it’s a messages from unknown number the same one who sent you a message before.

“I found your wallet in my room”

“it’s okay, I’m sorry not come to the café because I ddin’t now it’s your number” you replied.

After read your message, he bowed and left you.

You kept freezing at your place with wierd expression looked him who left you behind.

“Oppa, is he okay? He’s annoying but...” you just mumbled then continue your step. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, sorry for the late update :'(

Keep reading guys, i love you readers