Lucky and bad at the same day

Words That Hard To Say

 

Maybe that day wasn’t your lucky day or even your bad day. That morning you woke up late, you were shocked when you saw your phone, it too late to go to school but you knew that your mom will angry with you if you’re not going to school. You prepared yourself as fast as you can. You ran to your school hope that gates still opened but unfortunatley it was closed. You went home desperately, thought what would you said to your mom when you reached your home. You just ignored the situation around you, you took your headphone and wear it, played some songs to refresh your mind, sometimes you mumbled sang some song. Suddenly you were shocked when someone hug you and pulled you to side of the road. It was an angel or what, you couldn’t describe it into a word.

“Am i alive? Oppa, will we meet?” you tried to opened up your eyes slowly, that’s the first sentence you said when you saw him. 

 

With cool expression he just helpt you to wake up. He stared at you deeply, he saw you from head to toe. If you’re not wrong it was angry expression but after that he just left you without words.

 People around you started approaching you and asked whether you were okay or not cause actually you almost crashed by car fortunately those boy helpt you. You tried to run after him hope you could thank him for help you but he was disspear.

You went home while kept thinking about those accident but still you tried to find a good reason for your mom. It’s too fast or what but finally you reached your home. Because you couldn’t find a good reason you decided to went in skulk. Unfortunately your mom saw you.

“Yaa.. why are you going home so early?”

Oh gosh that’s bad day, you turned your head slowly and saw your mom’s angry expression such wanna killed you at that time.

“E-e-e t-there is a teacher’s meeting, so we go home early”

You tried gave best reason that crossing your mind.

“Aisssh, what a reason was that? You late again right? Don’t lie to me”

She wasn’t believe your reason then she saw you from head to toe with killing gaze. You didn’t answer her because you’re afraid so you decided to keep silent.

“Why your uniform is so dirty?” She shouted while looked around you and your dirty uniform.

Finally you told your mom about the accident that happen to you. She was shocked and worried at same time. She checked you and asked whether you were hurt. You tried to convince her that you’re okay. She just asked you to change your clothes and took a rest.

Maybe got those accident was not bad, at least your mom wasn’t angry and you could meet such a handsome angel who safe your life.

You entered your room and got of your bag. You lied to your bed and reached your bunny dolls which you called Momo. You told him about your accident.

“Yaa Momo, today i met a handsome boy, he even hug me although only for help me but i’m glad i could met him”

You laughed while kept hugging Momo even tighter. You saw Momo.

“Heh? What Momo? Of course not, i won’t ever forget oppa, he’s the best” you said to Momo like he was talking to you.

In the evening your mom asked you to buy some foods, so you went to the supermarket. When you reached the supermarket you took the basket and walked around. You bought some foods and snacks. When you’re in cashier, you saw the boy who helpt you this morning, you paid the foods in a hurry. You ran as fast as you can, you tried your best to run after him.

He stopped in parked area, he took such a key from his jacket and try to switch on his motorbike. Fortunately you could meet him before he he drove his motorbike.

“S-sir t-thank you so-o much f-for y-your help-p” You said while try to catch your breath. You gave him your best smile and bow.

He just nodded and drove his motorbike, left you without words.

You didn’t know whether you have to be angry or happy cause at least you alreday thank to him, but you also regret at same time to thank to an arrogant person like him. You went home while grumbled hope you won’t meet him anymore.

When you wanted to cross the street you saw traffic light, so you wait till it turn to red but suddenly you saw horde of boys ran crossing the street. You were shocked when you saw a motorbike that you’ve seen before and guess whose the owner of those motorbike, that’s the arrrogant person who safe your life. Those motorbike ran so fast, it almost crashed horde of those boys but he tried to run for it, so he lost control and rushed against the break circuit.

“Oh my gosh, that motorbike, it’s..............” you whispered to yourself while thinking wanna helpt him or not, he already safe your life but he’s so arrogant. You decided to continue your step to your home, pretend not knowing him even not saw those accident.

You shook your head, took a deep breath and ran to helpt him. You ran the blockade to approach him. Some of people thought he was drunk and lost control of his motorbike even they accused him almost crashed those horde boys.

You tried to tell what was really happening, you told everyone that he just tried to avoid the children who crossed the street.

“No, it’s not his fault, I now he won’t do that” you said while kept asking people to help him.

“Yaa, little girl, are you his friend?” someone asked you.

“N-no, I’ve just met him before the accident but this morning he also safe my life, so please help him, he’s a good guy”

You took his head and put in on your hand, oh God, you felt such a liquid in your hand, it’s blood, he’s bleeding. You suddenly became crazy, shouted and even almost cried.

“Yaaa, please call the ambulans, he’s dying” you shouted with teary eyes hope that someone would call the ambulans.

Finally the ambulans came, you went in and accompany him to the nearest hospital. You phoned your mom and told her not to worried about you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi readers, welcome to the first chapter, hope you'll enjoy how you can get closer with Minhyun :)

Please keep reading and leave some comments ^-^