What’s lost have back

Words That Hard To Say

 

One day, you followed him secretly and saw him played the piano again, that time you came in and asked him not to stop his song, he kept playing and finished his song.

“Minhyun-ssi, you’re great!” You claps your hand.

He stood up and approached you, you felt a bit afraid but you brave yourself to stay.

He passed you and whispered your name. What? He whispered your name. You’re shocked and happy at same time. But he’s angry with you.

“Don’t ever follow me anymore and don’t ever disturb my bussines” he said with high tone.

“Minhyun-ssi, your voice?” you’re so happy and didn’t care about what he was saying.

He didn’t answer you and wanna left you as usual, but this time you gather all of your brave and did something that you never imagine before.

“Minhyun-ssi, don’t go, if you hurt, just tell me, you can tell, don’t hide it inside cause it just might hurt you even more” you hold his hand.

“What do you know? You don’t know anything so stop acting like you know everthing” he said while looked at you deeply.

Although he’s totally angry with you but you could saw the pain hiding inside his eyes.

“Yes, you’re right, i don’t know anything, because of that just tell, let me know and help you” you looked staright towards his painfuly eyes.

He just stared at you deeply for awhile then left you without words. He went to somewhere you didn’t know but you didn’t give up, you followed him secretly, again.

You saw him from afar drove his motorbike, he parked his motorbike in the hospital.

“Hospital? Is he got injured?” you wondered and decided to follow him inside.

He entered the room, you watched him from the window. You saw a boy who lied in the bed, you remember his face when you looked at a picture in Minhyun’s phoned, he must be his friend.

“Hyung, please open up your eyes, it’s me, you can angry at me, you could hit me everyday but please wake up”

You heard Minhyun talked to the boy with trembling voice.

“Hyung, it’s my fault, JR, Baekho, and Ren already left me, please don’t leave me, you can hit me or angry or do what you want to do but please wake up hyung” he continue his words while taking the boy’s hand then hit it to his face.

You really feel sorry to him, you really wanted to help him. After a moment he out from the room and back to the school. You kept following him till he sit in the park. You took a seat beside him and then sent him a message.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes, i’m okay”  he answered your question oraly.

You’re really happy to hear his voice. You tried to talk to him more.

“it’s nice to hear that, if you need someone to talk, i’m ready to hear your story”

“yes, but it’s no need, can you leave me alone?” he said but didn’t even look at you.

“Okay, if you need me, i’m on canteen” you left him and walked to canteen.

You bought some foods and looked for a seat, you kept thinking of him. You walked around, when you wanted to walked towards the chair you didn’t realized that there’s a spill of a juice, you fell down and all of your foods fell to your clothes and your face. Everyone in the canteen stared at you. It’s really embarassing, you really didn’t know what to do.

“Oppa, if you’re here you must help me right?”

You’re just freeze at that time and such back in the time when you first met your oppa. It’s your first day on your new house, you and your mom move to town to continue your school. You brought all of stuffs from your car, your mom were busy organized the stuffs inside the house.

You brought a big box, you tried your best to lift it, you walked slowly inside,  it’s too heavy so you almost fell but someone hold it.

“Yaa, hold on, i’ll help you to bring it”

You heard a voice behind the box.

“Ne, thank you”

After you took it down, you saw such a pretty tall boy, he smiled at you and so you are.

“Are you my new neighbour? I’m Sang Hyun, Park Sang Hyun, you can call me Cheondoong like my friend, what’s your name?” he smiled while offered his hand.

You smiled brightly, you told him your name and talked a lot with him, you called him oppa because he’s older than you. He’s your neighbour, he lived right beside your house with his sister.

You woke up from your mind when you felt something in your back. It’s a jacket. Someone wrapped a jacket in your back. You turned your head and saw a tall boy. Is it you oppa? you smiled and turned your head hope it’s your beloved oppa.

“Kkaja!” he put his arms around your neck and walked left the canteen.

“Oppa?” you smiled brightly when you saw the boy who help you, yes, he’s your beloved oppa, the one who always there for you, the one whom you love the most.

“What?”  he said in confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers, sorry for the late update

hope you guys enjoy this chapter :)

please keep reading and leave me some comments ^^