Questions

Words That Hard To Say

 

One day you got an excercise from your school to make an observaton about art, so you decided to do your research in the art school near yours.  You asked permissi onto the headmaster and they allowed you to do your research.

It’s your first day of the observation since you didn’t have more time than 6 months to finish it.

“Wow, it’s so big! Is it Minhyun school? “ you mumbled while looked around the school.

You walked slowly from gated to the building, you cross such a big park and you just paralized when you came inside the building. It’s just awesome, there're so many charming students inside, large room everywhere which is totally different with your school. You kept searching teachers’ room, looked around from window to window hope you found it soon.

You stopped your step when you heard such a nice melody and approached it. You stood in front of the door which is opened. You tried to see who’s inside and you’re so shocked.

“Oh God, it’s Minhyun? But..” you couldn’t continue your words although only in your mind.

You saw him played the piano gently while singing such a mellow tragic song.

You just stared at him deeply, wathced him from afar hope he didn’t realized your existence. You such got hypnotized so you claps your hand when he finished. Oh God? What did you do? He looked straight towards you with his peculiar gaze.

Your heart beat so much fast.

“Oppa, what should i do?” you whispered inside.

He stood up and walked towards you. He kept watching you. You really didn’t know what to do, you really wanna run but nothing you could do. He just passed you with his angry expression and left you behind.

“are you the student who wants to do the observation?”

You turned your head and looked a half-age-man behind you. That’s the teacher who would accomapny you to looked around the school at the first day. You just nodded and followed him. You asked some questions about the school but there’s smothing which disturb your mind.

“sir, do you know a student named Minhyun, Hwang Minhyun?” you asked in confused.

“Sure, he’s my student, why? Do you know him?”

“Actually, i don’t but i just met him a few days ago when he got an accident.”

“which accident?”

What? You’re shocked with his respond, which accident? How many time he got accident? Poor him.

“What do you mean which? Is he got more than one accident?” you’re totally surprised.

“Yap, he’s so poor, it’s near his debut with his band but unfortunately he got car accident and almost all of his friends were dead, there’s only 2 person who saved from the accident, he and his friend but his friend was unconcious, he was coma until now. Since that he’s like a corpse even he lost his voice and about two weeks after that he got another accident.”

“Lost his voice?” you wondered

“Ne, he just kept silent and didn’t want to do anything maybe it’s because his trauma. Regrettably, he and his friends are best students of our school so we decided to let them debut in music industry but maybe it just dream”.

You were shocked when he explained everything. You felt sorry for Minhyun.

After looked around the school, you started doing your research. Till break time came, you decided to go to the canteen and bought some foods, you looked fro seat. You saw Minhyun and approached him.

“May i sit here?” you asked him but he didn’t answered so you decided to sit.

“remember me?” you pinted yourself.

He stood up and left you without words. It’s like you wanna slapiiisssh, he's so much annoying.

You  opened your phoned and saw a picture.

“Oppa, what should i do? He’s so much annoying but i feel sorry for him” you talked to the picture.

After took a break, you entered the class and watched the study time. Then, you went to the park behind the building, it has parks around the building since it too much large. Suddenly you just realized that you’re astray and din’t know how to comeback inside.

Finally you saw a small a tree house, there’s someone inside so you came in wanna asked the way to get back.

“Excuse me, may i ask you how to get back to the main aula?”

He didn’t answered, and you’re so freakin’ shocked when you saw him, it’s Minhyun, Minhyun? Again? You brave yourself to take a seat beside him.

“Don’t go, i just wanna chat with you” you said when he almost stood up, he sat back and message you.

“What?” it’s a message from Minhyun in your phone.

“I’m doing  a research for my task so may i asked you some questions about this school and your experience here?”

“Just ask” he replied

“Thank you, why do you want to continue your study in this art school?”

“It’s my dream to be a singer and i think this school is good enough to built my talent” he answered.

You talked a lot but you tried not to ask privacy questions. Day by day you got closer to him. You went to canteen and took a lunch together. Although there’s no much different between now and before but you’re glad that you could get closer to him, didn’t know why you really wanted to help him. Help him to get his voice, even get back his happiness and help him make his dream come true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Guys, sorry for the late and short update TT,TT

Hope you guys enjoy the story, please leave me some comments so i know what do you think about my fic :)

Thank you for keep reading :)

Hope you guys will continue read this fic till the end ^-^