Neck

Kissing You

 

 When Minseok learned the airdate of the drama K and their sunbaes had started filming, he made sitting down and watching it a group bonding experience.  He declared it his right as the eldest to pick one of their weekly activities.  Gaining no objection from their manager, it was mandated that the members of EXO-M would gather in the main sitting room every Wednesday and Thursday night to watch the newest installment of To the Beautiful You.

            The first night of this ruling passed with little complaint, which disconcerted the eldest, if only slightly.  Nevertheless, Minseok was glad his brothers of sorts were enjoying the program, happy to have yet another interest to bond over.

            As these nights passed, the members would add new activities to their ritual – an assortment of snacks, commercial commentaries, a post-episode discussion session.  Their level of involvement made the bun-like man almost giddy.  What he liked most about these times, however, was the seating arrangement.  The others are scattered around the room, draped across ottomans or merely leaning against the wall leaving Minseok and Jongdae with the loveseat.  It’s the furthest away from the television, but the fact that he was able to lean back onto the younger man’s chest without fear of being teased more than made up for the slight eye strain.  The slim arms that encircled his waist made him feel protected, complete; feelings he had grown to love.

Because of this set-up, the eldest could tell when Jongdae lost interest in the plot.  As the younger became more and more bored, he would begin peppering kisses up and down Minseok’s neck, arms clutching him that much closer.  While these antics usually got on his nerves – he actually did enjoy watching their friends and sunbaes act without distraction – Minseok couldn’t complain as the short pecks began to linger, lips pressing deeper into his skin and teeth lightly grazing his flesh leaving him shifting his neck as an invitation to continue.

            This, however, quickly escalated into something more, something intimate and not suitable for the lounge area with four of their friends around.  By the next segment of the episode, Jongdae had already been working on an impressive mark just under the elder’s jawline, hands slinking their way up his shirt.  He’s able to stifle his groans with coughs for the majority of this period, but when one of the hands previously residing on his stomach begins sliding dangerously close to him waist band, he knows something has to be done.

            Feigning thirst, Minseok pries himself from the younger’s hold and practically sprints to his bedroom.  Jongdae, not two steps behind him, closes the door, lock sliding into place almost immediately.  As his back hits the mattress and frantic hands scramble at his shirt, he realizes he really didn’t want to see the end of the episode that badly anyways.