Wrist

Kissing You

When Minseok massaged and shook out his wrist for the fifth time that hour, their manager decided it was time to take a short break.  After bowing and waiting for the direction to head backstage, they’re herded to a dressing room and told they have ten minutes.

Within seconds the members of EXO-M are sprawled out in various areas of the small room.  Somehow, Jongdae and Minseok managed to fall side by side in an almost seated position.

“You okay?” 

The older man turns his head slightly, nodding and wearing the biggest grin he can muster at that level of exhaustion.  His wrist is killing him, but he really doesn’t want Jongdae to worry; they’re all at the same stage of fatigue and he doesn’t see the reason to voice his complaints.  As soon as the younger seems satisfied, he lays his head on his shoulder, closing his eyes for the first time in what seems like forever.  His left hand travels, against his will, to rub at his sore appendage.

Of course, the vocalist notices immediately and takes Minseok’s wrist in both hands, trying his best to alleviate at least some of the pain.  He receives a grateful quirk of the lips in return.  As their break comes to an end, Jongdae stops his impromptu massage and brings the elder’s wrist to his mouth, lightly kissing the veins visible on his pale forearm.

They stand once more, hands intertwined, ready to complete the fan-meet and their hectic schedule for the day.