Safe and Sound

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

A/N: Yep, yep, two chapters for a long wait in my updating... enjoy! And you're welcome!! :DD Thanks for all your support and love! Please don't forget to comment for a better story!!!

Si Won and Fany were in his apartment with her sitting down on his couch relaxed, fixing her hair. “So… who were they again?” She asked confused, gulping in fear. Si Won came back drinking a water bottle and threw one at her.

                “I used to be in the same gang as them.” He said after gulping down his water. “They were chasing us because I blew them off.” He said drinking some more water. Fany sat confused. “Gang?” She asked breaking a laugh. He sat down staring at her oddly knowing she sees it as a joke and nodded.

“What kind of gang?” She asked peculiarly with wide eyes. “This isn’t a joke.” He said coldly. Fany silently coughed. “Just tell me what you do.” She asked with her arms crossed. He rubbed his forehead and deeply sighed.

                “Steal.” He said finishing his water bottle. Fany sat frozen and slowly stood up. “You’re afraid of me now?” He asked chuckling. She looked at him for a while and then shook her head.

                “No. I was thinking.” She said with a confused expression. “So, since you were once with them then shouldn’t they know where we’re at right now?” She asked looking around. He shook his head and sat down a couch across from her.

                “I played it smart and never told them I have a place to live.” Si Won said chuckling. “They all thought I was a homeless guy when they found me.” He said. Fany sat down again. He walked to the kitchen and grabbed something then walked towards her.

“Hey, guess what?” He said. Fany looked at him. “What.” She said as he neared her with a hand behind his back. “This is my first time having a girl in my house.” He said with a smile. She stared at him awkwardly while he moved closer to her. “And?” She said looking around, trying to move back.

                “So, will you do something for me?” He asked standing inches away from her. “Huh?” He asked looking at her who remained speechless with terror in her eyes. “Please don’t hurt me! I didn’t tell you to tell me! I won’t tell anyone! I promise!” She yelled covering herself and closing her eyes tightly. She opened her eyes when she heard him laughing and realized he was holding a huge black garbage bag in his hidden hand.

            “What are you thinking?” Si Won yelled chuckling. “This is the first time I had a girl in my home so I want you to clean my house for me!” He said. Fany mumbled and slowly stood up. “I’m going home!” She yelled in his face then headed for the door.

                “Hey, you know they’re searching the streets for us right now right? If they catch you, you have no idea what they’ll do to you.” He said smirking with a smile. She looked at afraid and annoyed.