Fany's Adventure

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

“Grandma, we don’t have any more milk!” Fany yelled loudly in her pajamas the next early morning when she opened the refrigerator door widely.

            “Fany! I drank the last of it yesterday! Go buy some more!” Dong Hae said from the bathroom. She scoffed and went in her bedroom to change.

                Si Won looked through his drawers for cereal and spotted his bowl of noodles still sitting on the table. “Ugh.” He said with a disgusted face, throwing the whole bowl in the trash. He grabbed his wallet and walked out of his apartment and headed for the grocery store. As he arrived, he walked to the cereal section and searched for his best cereal box. He looked for a while and froze when he saw his ex-Gang in the grocery store. He gulped looking around.

            “I know Dong Hae oppa! I’m buying the milk right now!” Fany yelled in the same grocery store as Si Won. He looked over at her and made a confused expression. Her bag was in her cart and she had her back turned talking on the phone. Si Won looked at her and then looked at his ex-gang as they reached for it. He sighed in frustration and quickly reached over and grabbed the bag before his gang member stole it. They caught Si Won’s eyes, which kept its gaze on them. He slowly walked out of the store. Fany finally turned around hanging her cellphone up, and saw Si Won holding her bag and walking out the door.

“Yah! What’re you doing?!” She yelled as people started to look at him. He quickly let go of the bag and looked around angrily then headed out the door. She caught his arm making him stop.

“Choi… Si Won?” She asked with a smile. He stared at her. “What?” He said coldly. Fany gasped and looked around.  “It’s fine everyone! He’s my friend!” She said excitedly, almost jumping in happiness. Si Won gave her an awkward stare.

                They walked in the city with grocery bags in each of their hands. Si Won had a box of cereal and Fany had a carton of milk. “Why did you try to steal my bag earlier huh? Was it because I treated you badly?!” She yelled with a laugh. Si Won scoffed and glanced at her.

“I wouldn’t steal your bag even if you paid me to.” He said slipping his hands in his pockets while his cereal box was in between his armpit. Fany looked up at him and stopped walking.

                “Liar! You did try to steal my bag! I saw you!” She said pointing at him. He looked around and sighed. “You wouldn’t understand even if I told you the truth.” He said scoffing and walking ahead. Fany stood still and tilted her head to the side.

                “Truth?” She said and then quickly caught up to him. “Tell me the truth.” She said smiling beside him. He glanced at her and back at the sidewalk where they were walking. “I don’t want to waste my breath telling you.” He said without looking at her. She continued to look at him.

                “Waste your breath? Fine then, I’m just going to assume that you were trying to steal from me.” She said walking by him silently. He glanced at her, then after a long pause, he finally spoke. “It’s not like that-“

“I’ll just assume whatever you know.” She said with a childish look on her face. Si Won sighed deeply in annoyance and gulped.

                “Someone else… was trying to steal your bag.” He said looking around. Fany looked up at him. “Huh?” She said confused. “See? I said you wouldn’t believe me.” He said chuckling. She stopped walking. “How did you know?” She asked him who stopped his walk and stood across from her. “Because you’re the kind of person that wouldn’t believe the truth and-“

“No! I meant how you knew someone was trying to steal my bag!” She said laughing. He scratched his head. “You have no idea.” He said walking again.  “Then you’re lying.” She said following him. “I’m not! I’m-“ He stopped speaking when he spotted a familiar car driving towards them.  “You’re not what?” Fany asked. Si Won froze. “You’re lying-“

“We have to go they’re coming!” He yelled running ahead. “Go where? Who’s coming?” Fany asked looking around. Si Won turned back and grabbed her tiny wrist and ran ahead pulling her along.  “Hey!” She screamed running forcefully with him. He turned to look behind them and saw the car chasing after them. 

“Just keep going!” He yelled breathlessly. They continued running through alleys and small crowded areas and finally slowly lost them. They stood behind a food stand catching their breath seeing the car quickly passed.

You’re welcome for the two chapter updates!!

I wanted to stop on an interesting part, so wait for my next update!!!

Thanks again for all your support and comments!!!! Much Love!!!