Chapter Four

Lost In Mertan

 

The phone belonging to servant Webster's rang with blinding lights. He groaned. It was four AM in the morning, too early for an amusing conversation but probably a sign of an emergency call and picked it up eagerly just in case though swearing to himself that the chances of the call being a immature prank pulled by the Super Junior boys was likely. He placed it to his ear, his eyes half opened and his hair in a grotesque mess until he heard the superior voice of the person behind it and shot up from his welcoming bed straight away and sounded more awake instantly.

This can't be! He told himself. Why would he want to visit?

"FBI? FBI leader? Sir? Hello. What is it that I could do for you today?" he said trembling and secretly confirmed in his head that today was the official day that Super Junior had done a prank to the extent of FBI association.

"Please note to the super junior members that I will be arriving shortly within the afternoon, but surprise them." the FBI leader added and servant Webster saluted him.

"Ah, is that all from you sir?" he asked.

"Why yes." he replied simply and shared a word of gratitude and hung up after saying their goodbye greetings then he pressed the red phone depiction on his mobile and threw it onto the bed, placing his feet firmly on the ground and sat there awhile then got up, stretching his arms wide and arching his back. He knew immediately that today was going to be a tiring day.


The thirteen members of Super Junior spent their last day in Korea doing what they do best, in the studio creating songs and mucking about, discussing various issues and creating imitations of the others they lived with and super stars displayed on TV with a demeanour worth mocking. They then began to play games then after they had finished recorded songs about there abhorrence towards Shin and ended it with the cherry by manipulating their voices into Alvin in the Chipmunks which wasn't too bad of a combination.

"Oh wait until Shin sees this!" Heechul said excitedly punching the air. "This could be our getaway present before we go to America and Australia. Oh this is going to be great!"

"Yea I like the high-pitched voice." Eunhyuk said confidently in English confirming to all that his English had improved by an immense amount.

"Oww..." said the others looking at each other astoundingly. "Yours is pretty good." They said and began having a 'who could speak the most English contest' and began disputes again on who the winner was after all, months of dedication towards the language had made them improve heaps to the extent where they were all each fluent.

When it became darker and they were all each bored and in wait for servant Wester to arrive with news about their latest schedules and words from others but honestly scarcely for amusement as they had wasted all things to do by partying a bit too much in the morning, and when they heard the distinguished sound of servant Webster's knock the atmosphere completely changed. It's time to have some fun! They thought, smirking to themselves.

"Open up!" yelled Servant Webster and Yesung went to open the door but the others attacked him, placing their hands over his mouth and Sungmin wielding his hands behind his back.

"Are you all crazy?" yelled Yesung in pain as he tried talking through the thickness of their hands.

"OPEN UP..." Yelled Servant Webster and within that moment they heard the sound of another door crash open.

"Servant Webster please does not scream we've had a tiring day." a feeble female voice said from a far side of the room.

"Oh sorry madam." He said again and when she had disappeared from sight knocked on the door once more. "Open up!" he hushed. "I know you're in there! I can smell you from here!"

Each of the members giggled, looking at Eunhyuk to his soybean smelling socks and the others lunged at him immediately and took them off victoriously as they threw it to the insides of the trash can.

"OPEN UP DAMMIT!" he yelled finally after one last loud bang of the door knob erupted and this time the other door crashed opened again and feet the size of an elephant pattered the ground sending earthquakes and the members exchanged excited glances as they neared the door and placed their ears amongst it to hear more audibly. "I'm sorry ma—"he said but servant Webster was intervened by a loud skin contact noise, not affection of sort but an attack, a painful slap to the extent where the boys looked hurt themselves.

"Ouch..." they said.

Servant Webster gripped the side of his check as the woman disappeared from sight and Sungmin opened the door slowly finally with a frightened look on his face, the left side of his mouth in a downwards motion capably and he said earnestly as the other boys nodded their heads in agreement: "sorry..." and his reply to this statement was the rolling of the eyes then a sigh, boys are just being boys he thought and shared them the news heard since morning.

"There is someone outside who wants to meet you." he said finally.

"Who?" questioned Sungmin, his eyes bulging.

"It's a surprise." Servant Webster said awkwardly and the other boys looked at each other peculiarly and thought to themselves individually, servant Webster mentioning it as a surprise? Was this a joke?

"What kind of surprise?" Kangin said his left eyebrow rose in a seductive way as he his lips slowly around and around in perfect circles. He must practise this often thought the others and they snickered as servant Webster emitted an uncomfortable look. It was more fun for them knowing he was straight and always serious in circumstances no matter how playful.

"You'll see Kangin now go." he ushered and the others followed him out of the room they were in to the room servant Webster stood onto the room in front until they encountered the sight of a tall man, formally dressed in black and a tuxedo with what was most likely his daughter, a seven year old looking girl with golden hair that reflected light from her roots to the end of her groomed locks and her lips a doll coloured pink with paper white skin and huge, innocent crystal blue eyes.

"Oh they are here!" said the man.

"Isn't he...?" said Kyuhyun, his eyes widening.

"The FBI leader of Korea?" said Yesung gulping. "Yes."

It was not only the fact that they were confronted with the most successful fbi leader and agent in all Korea and the most respected man of all Korea that made them exhibit an uncomfortable appearance but the fact also that the boys weren't too keen on foreigners.

"Hewwwwwwwwwwo!" the girl said excitedly as she ran towards Heechul and threw her tiny arms around him.

"Hello." Heechul replied formally, a stone like expression imprinted on his once much alive face.

"Out of all the people she chooses to hug it just has to be him." Kangin said laughing. He knew how uncomfortable Heechul was around little children despite how cute they were. "I like this girl."

"I heard that." Heechul said containing anger and the girl walked up to Kangin and kicked him.

"Oww...!" he said clutching his leg. "This girl can kick hard...!"
"Now now. Let's not be like that Elizabeth." said the FBI leader. "First impressions remember? Sorry, she gets her skill from me but her strength from her age, she is actually seventeen."

"SEVENTEEN?" they each yelled astonished. She just looked seven.

"There must be a mistake!" said Eunhyuk.

"I think he of all people would know." Kyuhyun stated obviously, stepping on Eunhyuks foot and he groaned in agony.

The girl then pointed to Heechul's bear and where he responded by looking down at to the bear, to her, his eyes bulging and he gave it to her cautiously. "Okay can I have it back?" said Heechul after the girl played with it for a minute but the girl refused. "Please?" he added and the girl shook her head obstinately.

"Now let's not be like that darling." Said the FBI leader and said. "Sorry, she must be really nervous."
"Can't I have it? Pweaseeeeeeee?" she cried and tears welled down her soft eyes to her rosy checks.

"No." He replied and took it from her but she refused to let go. "Sorry, but its mine."

"no—mine!" she yelled back as she tugged and the fbi leader looked at his watch as to elude the scene evident and called upon his daughter that it was time to go as he had a meeting to attend to currently but Elizabeth wasn't to go down without a fight.

"No!" The members of Super Junior yelled as they tried in all attempts to separate the toy from Heechul but he began to cry.

"Fine..." he said in despair, his head lowered. "Take it. My pride has already been taken anyway." But the girl caught the sadness in his voice and looked at the pink bear, then to Heechuls crying face and handed it out to him and Heechul saw this and extending his arms to grab it, hugging it with the warmth of his body then to the girl. "Thank you." he said. "Pinky means too much to me to give away. So much that if I had a choice to give away Eunhyuk or Pinky, I'd choose Eunhyuk."

"HEY DON'T USE ME AS AN EXAMPLE." Eunhyuk yelled and the FBI leader chuckled.

"Come on dear." He said. "Time to go, or do you want me to pick you up after?"

"Pick me up after daddy!" she replied and he smiled softly and saluted the boys and went through the wide doors into the darkness.

"Lets play a game!" she yelled happily and began touching objects around the room.

"Oh no don't touch that!" said Eunhyuk caressing his action figure taken.

The boys sighed; they were going to have a tough time.


An hour had passed and the boys were still playing unwillingly with the 'seventeen' year old girl who not only looked seven, but acted as though she was seven which was even more of a pain for them, how were they supposed to go on vacation if this girl was going to break each of their bones before they could?

"Oh I see your having quite much fun?" a dark voice talked from a distance and they recognised it instantly. It was manager Gemini and they never thought that they would be this glad to see him. "But I think play times over don't you?" and he eyed them which they knew instantly was a symbol for them to follow him and they complied.

"So where are we going?" said Kangin apathetically and the boys couldn't believe he was asking him, wasn't it obvious into a room to be executed?

"Oh hush." He said and brought them into a very formal room with many expensive looking furniture objects and china sets placed around precisely. It looked like a doll house but a more realistic, larger dollhouse.

Sungmin, Heechul and Pinky were in immediate heaven.

"What is this place?" Shindong commented and covered his mouth with his hands like he had just emitted obscene content.

"Well what does it look like?" he crackled and then the atmosphere suddenly became more dimmer.

"can you turn on the lights please?" pleaded Ryeowook since it didn't help that manager Gemini clicked the switch of the lights when they had entered the room for whatever peculiar reason however successfully pulling off a 'dramatic' effect as Ryeowook and Sungmin whined and cringed behind Shindongs shoulder.

"So have you all prepared for your holidays?" he said finally.

"Yes." They each replied and were suddenly glad they did.

"Good." He replied and smirked. "Now... your debut album, very dashing and you do realise do you not? That if it wasn't for my superb lyric writing that over half of the songs wouldn't be tolerable?" He waited for a response in which they nodded their heads, mainly from intimidation. "Good." He said. "And I assume then you will, as a favour, be using my song I had requested for you to use?"

The boys looked nervously at each other.

"Oh that." Said Kangin. "That song was horrible." And the others gaped and Hangeng stepped on his foot and whispered to his ear. "Do you want to die?" and then saw the look on manager Geminis face, which was engraved in a very hurt countenance and then swallowed the remaining bits of his saliva.

"Oh is that so?" he said after a pause.

"Yes. Sorry though." He replied and after a few seconds began attacking furniture, kicking and punching walls and chairs and tables and anything about as the boys were forced to dodge and defend themselves from flying objects helplessly as they couldn't see anything but the outline of certain things which was more than enough to protect themselves from harms way.

"Stop!" yelled Leeteuk desperately. "You might hurt our members stop! We won't be able to go to vacation if they are hurt!"
There was a pause. This beast was in charge of the vacation, the mentor. Would they still be able to go after they declined the song?

And at this statement manager Gemini the lights and continued throwing things.

"So does this mean we are still going on vacation?" Kangin asked and Hangeng stepped on his foot again. "Do you want to die?" he interrogated and Kangin shrugged.

"Oh of course." He replied and laughed in mirth then his voice became icy and they felt a violent shiver elapse around the areas of their body. "I finish what I start of course."

"Oh good." Kangin said and dodged Hangengs flying foot.

"Now if you'll excuse Me." said manager Gemini and punched the wall before he left, closing the door with a slam.


kibum dangled his legs as he sat on a broken sitting stool. "Talk about an abusive manager."

"He's crazy." Hangeng said in worry. "We must fire him fast."

"If we fire him there's a high degree that he'll try to kill us." Said Kyuhyun defiantly. "Listen, there's no point in being scared of your own manager and to be in a position where you have to confront him every day, we have to make the wise choice guys. We can hire a nice manager and we won't have to stress anymore. Besides if he tries to hurt us after we fire him, we have body guards to protect us, even if he tries to kill us, who wants to go to jail? And when we become more famous, our security will be even more stronger."

"But he's the one that put made becoming famous possible. He's the one who made S.M entertainment even LOOK at our debut album... he's the one who organised the concerts... made most of the hit songs... we can't lost him..." said Ryeowook.

"Yet YOUR the one most terrified of him." Said Heechul.

"So who was it anyway who hired him as our manager?" asked Kyuhyun, curiously.

"Kangin." Said Shindong pointing and everyone looked at him in silence.

"What?" he said.

"That makes sense." They said simultaneously and looked at the ground, simultaneously.

"He's a pretty nice guy when you get to know him." Replied Kangin.

"How'd you even meet the guy?"

"This is Gemini!" said Kangins mother. "David's son!"

"Hello!" said Gemini.

"Hello!" said Kangin.

"Family friend." He replied.

"Ohhhhh." They said.

"So what are we going to do?" asked Eunhyuk.

"I don't care what you think." Said Sungmin. "But I'm tired of being scared."

"Yea!" they all said in agreement besides a rare few.

"In that case Leeteuk as the team leader YOU fire him." they said hastily and Leeteuks eyes widened as he squirmed in his seat.

"What?" he said incredulously. "Why me?"

"You're the leader?" Heechul replied with an obvious expression on his face.

"But—but—I still want all my teeth when I'm at least 30!" He argued, traumatised.

"Do it for the team!" said Heechul, patting his back consolingly.

"Yea do it!" they all said now joining Heechul and at this, Leeteuk groaned and stood up with a strong pose.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he yelled in attempts to extract energy into his body.

"That's the spirit!" they all said.

"I can't do it." Leeteuk said neutrally then endeavoured to sit down but Yesung smacked his before he could.

"It's your responsibility Leeteuk..." said Yesung seriously. "I just what to say to you first though... that the time we shared together... I'll never forget."

"Yea..." they said.

"I've always loved you..." said Heechul.

There was a silence. "What?"

"NOW GET OUT." Heechul said with a tiresome voice and began pushing him out the door.

"NOW?" questioned Leeteuk, the traumatised expression still imprinted on his angelic attributes.

"Go..." said Heechul ushering his hands and then slammed the door at his face.


AUTHORS NOTE: Chapter four up. everyones stopped reading from this point on. it gets worse. thank you for reading this far, i really appreciate it!