Chapter Twenty Seven

Lost In Mertan

 

It was pitch dark and all the members were asleep, amy in sungmins arms and the others resting side by side until the familiar phone of donghaes ring tone, emitting a happy ambiance with its flashing lights and jingle woke them up with a groan and where when each realised got up hastily with a look of astonished realisation, their faces imprinted with worry.

"you pick it up." Said ryeowook scared.

"no you." said hangeng and in the end, they argued that the owner of the phone, whom was donghae, should pick up his own phone and won the dispute triumphly.

Donghae breathed a sigh as he gripped his phone, his hands shaky and flipped the cover open.

"what does it say?" said heechul curiosily, his eyes bulging.

"its... some sort of poem... or something?" he said curiously.

"read it out." Ordered kangin and he complied.

Do you want to know who I am?

Go to that place where the commercial took place and go to the area destine and i will show you my face.

Check behind that thing that was in pieces but put together again with the help of those that want to mend it.

"why couldn't they just say it in English?" said dognhae shaking his head. "arghh!"

"we need to bring the girls here." Suggested hangeng and when they did, along with sungmin and amy who was awoken by the light they sat down among with them and when Julia having given enough thought as she hadn't needed much as she was superb at reading knew the answer within 5 minutes.

"this person wasn't properly educated or something." She said and amy nodded her head. She had found the answer already instantly.

"come on don't say to me you don't know?" she asked and the others looked away in shame.

"hurry! Can't you read the poem?" donghae said. "we nneed too!"

"that 'thing' that was in pieces but put together again with the help with those that want to mend it..." she looked at them obviously and donghae hit the palm of hsi head against the floor eagerly. "a jigsaw puzzle? Look behind it? Look behind the jigsaw puzzle."

"the jigsaw puzzle?" said victoria. "no wonder, we got the jigsaw puzzle from the mail, it must've been mailed by that person whose been stalking us or something or when they violated out home they must've wrote it down. but they must've been prepared hadn't they? They must've known they were to get caught."

Julia smiled at her. "hmm... impressive. Much impressive than your usual form of speech." And then questioned everyone with a serious look on her face. "and the destined location anybody?"

"we have to head home first." said heechul.

They eyed each other and before they knew were heading to the van. "COME ON. LETS GO!"

They opened the lights, took down the jugsaw puzzle fromt he wall. Searched it over. They saw nothing. They wondered whether the photo was to indicate something, but each doubted it. Victoria than got the miracious idea of turning it over and peeling off the covers. Once it did, there were two words imprinted.

TOYSHOP

"wasn't shin always scared of toys?" said siwon as he drove the steering wheel hastily. "COME ON COME ON!" he said and pressed hte pedal harder and the girls screamed.

"calm down!" they yelled.

"oh calm down theres no one here at night. For once I like this place! No cops no people around!" and he presed harder and they screamed again.

"shin was always scared of toys!" they said. "are you sure we're going to the right place?"

"but maybe it wasn't shin." Said donghae hopefully and suddenly wished it wasn't.

"are you on his side again?" said kangin. "that boy is evil. Revenge this revenge that—"

"this is not the time!" argued amy and when they had arrive dat the shopping centre parked the car hastily inside the parking lot, the bright flashing lights casting shadows over the vertical painted spaces.

"perfect!" said siwon halting the car in a retarted position.

"isn't this abit too wonk—" said arena.
"JUST GET OUT!" he screamed and she did so.

"lets go lets go!" ordered donghae and he hurried up the stairs. Was it shin? Was the person who had made their lives amisery shin? Was he the person that he thought he was? So many thoughts swarm round his head and he wanted to know. He wanted to see for himself.

"stay with me." said sungmin and grabbed amys hand. She shook it off.

(add flashback).

"here we are!" said kangin. "everyone stay together!" and the girls passed out the pepper spray. "thanks he said and began searching round."

After searching round and finding nothing the lights sprung open and the door shut. The girls screamed.

"calm down!" yelled kangin and they did. "stay behind me."

"hey... is it over there!" yelled arena and each looked. A figure in black concealed its visage with a hood. They neared closer. There was no tunring back now.

"hey are you the person who was stalking us and stuff?" said ryeowook and she remained motionless.

"answer us!" yelled kangin and by now they were standing infront of the hooded figure, its head facing amongst the ground.

"why are you just standing there, we found you now show us who you are."

The hooded figure smirked under its breath and placed its hands on its head unveiling what layed underneath and what they saw shocked them.

"we meet again. Hehe."

"ITS... ITS YOU!" pointed heechul.