4.

Undercover love song.

 

Minwoo sighed as his cousin walked away. Feeling the semi-tense atmosphere he cleared his throat and focused his gaze on the blaring speakers that suddenly interested him. 
 
"Care to explain yourself Minwoo-yah?" 
 
"Do I really need to?" suddenly irked at his leaders attitude.
 
Laying one hand on Minwoo's shoulder he said "Look, I have no problems with what ever you do in your life but just tell it to me straight next time instead of being so secretive." and with that Eric walked away. Following behind the leader Minwoo scoffed. "Pft. What's with him?" 
 
Meanwhile in that same booth a man gifted with the visual of a 'Prince', stood up and walked towards the bar. He saw from a far what happened and as shy as he was he wanted to talk to her; he felt bad for the girl, he knew Eric's personality. He knew he was silently judging her. But he himself trusted Minwoo, he knew he wouldn't show up with just any girl and for that reason alone he wanted to find out more. 
 
"Hello, my name is Hyesung & I want to apologize for our Leader's... less than warm welcome." 
 
With a drink in her hand Jin turned around to face another handsome man clad in a solid black Dolce&Gabbana fitted suit with a hint of a red silk handkerchief peeping from his left pocket to tie the look all together. His two toned hair messily done somehow fit his small face & his charmingly bashful smile. She tilted her head, slightly flushed at the sight in front of her. Whether it was from the alcohol or because of Hyesung himself she doesn't know. It didn't help that his dress shirt was ed so it teasingly showed his collar bone with any slight movement. 
 
She lightly smiled. "Hello, and no need to apologize I'm JJ, Minwoo's co-" abruptly stopping herself.
 
"co-?" Hyesung replied.
 
"Friend. Minwoo's close friend." she hastily said. He smiled at her and shook her hand. *Wow, even his hands are soft* Jin thought. Hyesung's voice interrupted her thoughts. "It's a pleasure to meet you Minwoo's friend. Would you like to meet the others?" as he offered her his arm. Without hesitating she replied. "Why not?" Jealous glares from both women and men plagued them as they walked towards where the other members sat. Men were jealous of the 'Prince' who had the 'beauty' tightly gripping on to his arm & women jealous of the girl, who according to them was 'hogging' all the attention. 
 
Hyesung and Jin found themselves in front of 5 other handsome men, 2 of which she already knew; 1 who was her cousin & the other, the 'brat' like leader. Nevertheless she smiled at the unknown 3 earning her a rare glimpse of several lightly blushing members. "Have a seat JJ" as Hyesung gently nudged her to a vacant spot taking the seat next to her. This caught Minwoo's attention and his eyebrow rose out of curiosity, wondering how the two were already well acquainted but said nothing of it. Politely bowing she once again introduced herself as Minwoo's close friend while still holding a firm grip on Hyesung's arm. 
 
"It's a pleasure to meet you." a man with a strong gaze said to her. His jet black hair was styled in a soft faux-hawk while he wore just a crisp black button up shirt paired up with a dark gray Paul Smith London suit jacket matching his fitted trousers. "I'm Dongwan and this here" pointing to a man with slicked back dark-almost-black-brown hair who was sporting clothes just like Hyesung. All black, fitted, and Armani. "Is Andy and that there" Dongwan pointed to a mischievous looking man with lighter brown hair whose fringe just lightly draped over his eye; and unlike the others was wearing a stripped blue pin dress shirt, dark red patterned tie and matching darker blue vest &  trousers topped off with black Armani loafers. Both males nodded at her with a small smile that still made it look quite charming turning their heads back to watching the dance floor, their way to stop themselves from ogling at the woman infront of them
 
"And obviously, you already know those two fools" Dongwan laughed while he carelessly pointed the two seated beside each other. Jin dipped her head in acknowledgment while Eric eyed her. "What's he staring at?" she murmured to herself. As she silently pondered at the thought she was once again interrupted by Hyesung who asked her dance. Agreeing they both stood up and headed for the dance floor. 
 
With a playful grin JunJin slid next to Eric. "Hyung, what do you think of JJ? She's pretty isn't she?" shaking his eyebrows up and down in a teasing manner. "She looks like a trouble maker, that's what" Eric replied. Shocked at leaders response JunJin silently went back to his spot without saying anything back.
 
"Minwoo-ya"
 
"Yes hyung?" the red head mindlessly answered as he kept his gaze on his cousin.
 
Eric followed his line of sight as it landed on JJ dancing intimately next to Hyesung who surprisingly looked like he didn't mind at all. "It'll be 14 years Minwoo... I want to make sure you focus on our upcoming album with no.... distractions." Minwoo got the gist of what his hyung was saying but to just be sure he asked. "What is that suppose to mean? You know and I know what this anniversary will mean to us all. Of course I'll be focused." 
 
"Good. I don't want any outside business to ruin everything we worked hard for." His eyes never leaving the two on the dance floor "I need everyone's attention solely to focus on our comeback... and only our comeback." Eric grunted. Not wanting to quarrel with him Minwoo said nothing in return.
 
After a few good songs JJ checked her watch which read 2 in the morning and quite frankly she was getting tired. "Hyesung, I think I should get home it's getting late." she softly said in his ear. She thanked him for staying with her throughout the night and hand in hand walked back to Minwoo. She leaned over and quietly said "Oppa, I'm tired." which resulted in a kiss of the cheek and a low murmur of "Of course baby girl." garnering attention from those closest to them. Junjin seeing Eric's sour expression, smirked misreading the situation as him getting jealous over the fact that Minwoo got the girl.
 
"Well gentlemen, we're off. This pretty lady wants to get her beauty sleep." Minwoo chuckled while grabbing her waist. Jin bowed to the others in a sign of her thankfulness, but smiled and hugged Hyesung which didn't get unnoticed by the others before heading off with Minwoo home.
 
"Where do you think she's staying?" a curious Andy asked an equally curious Junjin. But it was Dongwan who cheekily answered "Probably with Minwoo, did you see the way he stared at her?" Junjin laughed "Not one of the two will be sleeping tonight." adding in while looking at Eric's expression change. Happy that he was able to accomplish this he stood up as well. "I'm out too, Andy you coming?"  
 
Hyesung sipped his gin on the rocks as Eric eyed him down not-so discretely. "What is it now Eric?" he sighed as he felt leader-nims stare. "Do you like her?" directing the question to Hyesung. "Why does that matter?" he asked back. Shrugging Eric dropped the subject. No matter how he puts it, he's got a really soft spot for Hyesung and can't stand arguing with him. 
 
"Oh, isn't this Minwoo's phone?" Dongwan pointed at the black Samsung R Style phone on the couch where Minwoo previously sat. "That clumsy fool" Eric breathed out. "I'll give it to him tomorrow." he said as he pocketed the phone.
 
"Isn't he off for the week?" Hyesung reminded him. "Might as well bring it to him now Eric." Dongwan chimed in. 
 
"...Right. I'm done here anyway. Good night you two." Eric greeted them goodbye and left.
 
"Why are you laughing?" as Hyesung eyed a gleeful Dongwan . The faux-hawk hair man answered whilst chortling "He's most likely going to end up walking into those two doing a little extra something before they top off their night. I'd pay to see his reaction!"
 
"Huh?" the confused man inquired. "Extra som-" Aghast, a wide eyed Hyesung yelled "Aish, you freaking !" Leaving a hysterical Dongwan behind "Yah! Don't leave me here!"
 
 
******
 
[A/N: So... It's been a while hasn't it my darling subbies. First and foremost I'm dreadfully sorry I haven't updated... in nearly a year. A lot has happened and I found myself not able to find the time to write. I promise to update as much as I can, and thank you again for sticking around and to those who still subscribed knowing I haven't written in a while. On a side note it's almost Shinhwa Oppas comeback. Who's excited?!]