1.

Undercover love song.

 

*Your POV*
 
'Mother... stop badgering me, I've got everything, plus oppa's going to be there anyway.' And although I said this, I found myself running around my place looking for things I might have missed.
 
'Do you really have to go? I mean... this was so sudden.' 
 
I looked over my shoulder to see my mom pouting at me. I mean come on... is she really my mother or what? They either confuse us for cousins or best friends. I don't deny that my mom IS my best friend because well... she really is. I feel terrible for leaving her alone, but she's a grown woman who can take care of herself... right?
 
'We've talked about this multiple times mother, I'll be fine. Now run along and go do a photoshoot or something' I said smiling at her.
 
'Excuse me young lady, you do not talk to me like that. & by the way... why do you still call him oppa? You know, he's n~'
 
'Mom stop right there. One, I'm heading to Korea, think of it as~ practicing my korean etiquette? And two he practically IS my oppa' 
 
She waved her hands in the air as if she was saying 'I give up'. I smiled at her and could not help but chuckle at how childish she can be. I'm going to miss her bubbly self. 
 
'Child, I forgot to ask you, would you like to live in a Villa? House? Mansion? I refuse to put you in an apartment. It's not safe there.'
 
*Oh no... here we go again...*  'I told you before mom, I don't want to bring any attention to myself. And again... Oppa took care of it, he already has a place in mind, close to the city, not too far from my work, & apparently has good security. I'll be okay so please stop worrying.' I rolled my eyes. 
 
Her shoulders drooped & I couldn't help but feel a tad guilty.
 
'Fine fine. Just... just call me when you arrive. Your father also asked if you wanted anything else & to call him later today.' she said while patting my cheek.
 
I nodded & continued to pack. I couldn't wait. I finally got my parents to both agree to 'live' my own life... I've been dragged around world since the age of one *not that I'm complaining* thanks to my fathers job. Never really staying put until we landed in Toronto when I was 11 where I spent the rest of my life. Once in a while ofcourse I still had to accompany my dad on his business trips, but it would be only be for a couple days.
 
Growing up as the filal daughter of multi-millionaires, most people would have thought I would be spoiled, but I turned out quite the opposite. 
 
I was lucky to have understanding parents. They understood that I wanted a normal life away from the 'high class' soceity. But still I can't deny that some parts of my life were 'typical' of what rich people might put their kids through. I studied in UofT for Business & English while taking extra lessons in Canada's Royal Conservatory of Music for classical piano. I would attended boring business parties along side my parents while mingling myself with their business partners... which accourding to my dad is 'good for business'. Interesting right? 
 
'Finally... I'm done!!!! Now, to contact oppa...' picking up my phone smiling.
 
*ahem* 'And your father dear.' as my mom walked past my door.
 
'Ah, hehe right.'
 
*POV ends*
 
 
 
Meanwhile...
 
'Hyung!' a man with red hair yelled at the other gentlemen sitting behind the desk.
 
*Wow rude. This takes drastic measures he thought*  'Hyuuuunnngggg~~~~!!!' as he waved his arms in the air screaming.
 
'Aish... this punk, what do you want?!' glaring at the red head.
 
'Pft, how hard was it to just look up when I first called you?' plonking himself on the leather couch.
 
'Sorry, I'm just... sort of stressed out' he sighed. 'What is it you want?'
 
'Oh yeah, next week I need to clear up my schedule, my cousin is coming & needs me to show her around.'
 
'You have a cousin?' he asked raising an eyebrow intrigued. 
 
'Yes... sort of. So yeah. Thanks for understanding!' as he stood up.
 
'Yah, You know I never formally agreed.' 
 
'Hyung, that wasn't a request. I'm telling you.'
 
'Since when do I follow your orders?' he said playfully.
 
'Since I became the Co-CEO along side you' chuckling as he closed the door behind him.
 
'Ah!... I forgot to tell him that I'll be stopping by Club M tonight...' He grabbed his black pinstriped armani suit chasing after his friend.
 
*******************************************
 
[A/N: So... how was the first chapter? Boring & short right? lol. Predictable? probably... but still thanks to those who patiently waited for an update. I'll probably post up another chapter by Monday lol. I'm not sure everyone's preference so just comment below on how you would like to see the format change: Should I use different color fonts for the main characters? *points to the left*  that's my biggest concern right now. I don't want people to confuse the dialogues haha. Ah, also I'll do minor changes to the cast...Nothing too drastic, just when I was planning some things I realized i need to change some details to get the story flowing smoothly lol. Anyways thanks again for the support!]