2.

Undercover love song.

*Jin joo's [you] pov*

I was already seated in the first class cabin waiting for the take off. Surrounding me were business men, and what I could only guess, really wealthy individuals. Mother insisted that I take first class instead of flying economy although I didn't mind at all, but who am I to question her intentions. Smiling to myself, thoughts filled my head as I was beyond ecstatic to start anew. I stared out of the window watching people run around the tarmac lost in thought, pondering whether if life will be any different from Toronto. If I could stand on my own two feet.  

The seatbelt sign overhead dinged, pulling me out of my worries, as excitement started to buzz in the air. Taking a deep breathe I braced for that first few seconds the plane lifts off, never failing to give me what feels like butterflies and knots all mushed in to make what I like to call butterknots. 

'A 14 hour flight to Seoul...' Silently thanking the flying heavens I took a direct flight instead. 'At least this way no one can disturb my sleep.' closing my eyes.

***

Finally landing on Korean soil, I decided to be one of the last few people to leave the plane. I looked around to see the "impatient" travelers revving to get out first. I could never understand what's the hurry, unless you've got to catch another connecting flight. Chuckling to myself, I patiently waited for my turn. This is it.

*pov end*

***

 

'Now, where is that trouble-maker of a cousin of mine...' mumbled Jinjoo as she walked out through the arrival gates, craning her neck for a better look.
 
It didn't take very much for her to get unintentional attention from the neighboring travelers. Her foreign looks, sun kissed skin, long raven locks, and long legs did just the trick. Some whispered in Korean wondering if she was a model working in Korea for a photo shoot, while others just ogled at her natural beauty. 
 
Nervousness finally started to settle in with Jin. *Where is he?*  she wondered stopping right beside her only luggage, hoping then he finds her first.
 
'BABY GIRL!' a shout emitted from a growing crowd.
 
She scanned the area for the source of the sound, only to see a flash of red hair in the midst of fans struggling to break through. 
 
'OP!....pa....' She stopped dead in her tracks mentally face-palming herself. 'Seriously... couldn't he have put something on that's a little less noticeable??' Sighing she slowly made her way to the army of admirers trying not to get squished in the process.
 
A firm hand grabbed her arm startling Jin. 'Hey baby girl, long time no see.' She looked up to see Shinhwa's one and only Minwoo, smiling back at her as the army of girls promptly dispersed thanks to the airport security. And without hesitation she was engulfed in her cousin's arms.
 
'Pft oppa... couldn't you put on something that's not so... flashy?' she complained as she tried to pry herself out of Minwoo's hug.
 
'Also aren't you worried about what the paparazzi would say if they saw THEE  Shinhwa's Minwoo randomly picking up an unknown lady at the airport?' staring at her cousin curiously.
 
'Whoa. breathe, first of all, you know I can't be a fashion disaster that would be Junjin and Dongwan's job. Two, not really... I haven't had a scandal in a while, I think it'd be interesting. And lastly you are not a random unknown lady.' he grinned back, earning him a scoff from Jinjoo.
 
'Anyways, let's go to your apartment and get you settled in. I still have to head to the club tonight.' grabbing her luggage.
 
As they left people couldn't help but stare at the fashionista "couple". Others openly asked 'who was the lady with Minwoo?' while some went as far as taking out their cell phones to take pictures and or fancams, making Jin very uncomfortable. On the other hand Minwoo seems to like the attention as he flashed his million dollar smile toward some ladies making them giggle.
 
'Jin-ah, wave to the people or at least acknowledge them.' He nudged at her sides.
 
'Oppa, if you don't remember, I came here to get out of the spot light, and plus... all the attention is making me feel squirmish.' she grumbled rolling her eyes.
 
'Well, who told you to wear heels like that.' he said staring down at her bright neon green pumps. 'It's not like you need to grow any taller. The bright color isn't playing down anything either. Your shoes are practically glowing.' he pointed out.
 
'Well... who told you to be so short!' Snapping back at him. 
 
'YA! aish... you punk... who said I wanted to be short?!' baring right back at her. 'although...I wish I got our family's height genes...' whispering the last part. '가자...빨리!' [let's go... faster!] yanking at her hands.
 
Pretending she didn't hear a word, Jin grinned at her cousin's silly confession. *oppa, don't forget, we're not even blood related, the height thing for you is nearly impossible to inherit.* she thought laughing to herself as they finally arrived right in front of his car.
 
Minwoo turned to Jin. 'You ready?' as he strapped in her seatbelt. Staring out of the window, Jin either out of excitement or anxiousness could only nod in response. Turning the keys to start the car he tried to reassure her with a small smile  'Let's go then.'
 
 
***
 
[A/N: wah~ okay, so it's still boring lol. Not really much of anything is going on, but I promise in the next few chapters it'll get better. I lost a chapter I was working on a while ago when AFF was down. So there goes all my hard work down the drain. To top it off, I've been sick. So I'm sorry for the late update... I had to re-write everything *cries in the corner* Ah~ but thank you to the new subscribers! ^^; ]