Meet Again

Half of Me

Yunho’s POV

That should be Yoochun who made that damn door hit my forehead. I recognized his voice well. Wait…Yoochun? There should be Changmin here too.

“Yunho-hyung?!” Yoochun recognized me.

“Gosh, it hurts me so damn.” I said and touched my forehead. There should be swollen and bluish tomorrow.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t know you were on the back of the door.” Then Yoochun helped me to sit on the closest seat.

“Do we have a first aid kit on apartment Min? Better we take care of Yunho-hyung there.” Yoochun asked Changmin.

“There is. How about the sushi?” Silly Changmin. Did he even care with me and my soon-to-be-swollen forehead?

“Can we order the restaurant to deliver the food to apartment? We should treat Yunho-hyung quickly.

“Well, I will order it, ASAP, I know that hyung. Yunho-sshi, can you wait few minutes?”

“Go make it quickly Min!” Then here I was, with clumsy Yoochun who didn’t know how to treat my forehead and Changmin who was busy with his sushi in their apartment.

“Changmin-ah, I don’t know how to treat the swollen. Please help me!” Yoochun ordered Changmin to help him.

“That’s why you spoiled Park boy. Here, I will take care of Yunho-sshi.” Changmin said upset then took the first aid kid from Yoochun.

“I am sorry Yunho-hyung, I can’t do with this kind of job.” Yoochun begged me to forgive him.

“It’s okay Yoochun-ah.”

“Go prepare the food hyung, mom and dad will be here in an hour.” Changmin ordered Yoochun. Yoochun walked to their connected dining room and kitchen, prepare the sushi they ordered before.

“Does it hurt?” Changmin asked me softly. Suddenly I felt flying hear his soft and caring voice.

“Yeah. Argh, please do it softly Changmin-ah.” Then Changmin treated my forehead softly, rubbed it with wet towel, and then gave it cream. I didn’t know what cream was that, maybe the cream that made my swollen forehead better.

“I finished.”

“Thank you Changmin-ah.”

“It’s okay Yunho-sshi.”

“Could you please call me hyung? Like Yoochun does?” I begged him.

“Okay Yunho-hyung.” He said. Yoochun came from that connected dining room and kitchen to the living room where I was in.

“I’m so sorry hyung, because of that swollen. I am very very sorry.” He begged my pardon again.

“Please don’t repeat it again, it’s okay Yoochun-ah, I know you do it unintentionally. So please forget it, ne?”

“Okay, thanks a lot hyung. Once again, I am so sorry.”

“Ah, you! So you live here Yoochun-ah? Seems you two live together?” I asked them.

“Yes, my mom wanted Minnie live with me because I am quiet unfamiliar with Seoul.”

“It is near to my office. It’s about 10 minutes from here by walk. And I heard months ago Changmin-ah wanted to find a job here. Do you already find one Changmin-ah?”

“Not yet hyung, we were moving to this apartment this morning.” Changmin answered.

“If you want I can suggest you one of best architect agency in Seoul, my friend has that agency.” I offered him a little help for his job.

“Really hyung? Does it make you busier? I think you already have tons of tasks on your office.” Yoochun asked me.

“Yah, I don’t ask you Chun-ah, I asked Changmin-ah.”

“I’m sorry hyung.” Again.

“Like Micky-hyung said, does it burden you? I will find the agency myself, you better do your job.” Changmin said.

“No, you’ve taken me care so I will reply it, at least I can help you find that agency.” I forced him.

“But hyung…”

“No buts, tomorrow you must come to my office at 9 in the morning here the address, I will leave since your parents will come.” I put my name card on the coffee table in front of me.

“Stubborn hyung! Wait me there then. How do you back to your office? Or you will go to your house, I can drive you there.” Changmin said sternly.

“I will call my manager to pick me here. You better wait your parents. And thank you Changmin-ah to take care and thanks Yoochun-ah to give me this ugly swollen forehead on my handsome face.” I said playfully and walked to the main door.

“Yah hyung! I am sorry!” AGAIN!!!

***

It was 6 a.m. and usually I woke up at 6.30, but because today was a special day for me, I should prepare it. After got up, I went to the bathroom, take a bath for about an hour. After I finished my bathe, I went out from the bathroom with bathrobe on my body and towel on my head, to dry my wet hair. Donghae, my secretary was waiting on my tidy bed. I thought he was the one who tidied it up.

“Yo, what’s up Hae?”

“Wow, how can you get up and take a bath so early?”

“Aish, should I get up and take a bath late every day?”

“It is not like you! Did you have a nightmare that wakes you up so early?”

“Nope!”

“So, today should be your special day then.” He tried to guess.

“Maybe.” I answered it randomly.

“Aaaah~ you have a date today! Who is that lucky girl?”

“I don’t say I will go for date Hae-ah. I had done all my assignments yesterday and the rest of proposals, I want you to select it first and the day after tomorrow I will sign that. So the office is your responsibility today.” I ordered him.

“Ne~sajangnim. Just today okay, I don’t want you to leave office again another time.”

“Okay! Go out I want to dress.” So today I decided to wear casual clothes. I wore simple long black sleeves and a pair of black jeans also with my white Adidas sneakers. I hoped my appearance won’t embarrass me in front of Changmin later. I took my pocket and car key, and then I went out from my room to my garage where my car placed.

I arrived at my office at about 8.30. I guessed Changmin had not arrived here yet, so I decided check my room whether there were a few documents that should be checked.

Knock, knock…

“Ne, come in.” The door was knocked, I asked the people who knocked my door to come in.

“Morning sajangnim. There is your guest waiting for you outside, do you want me to ask him go here?” My officer, Kwon Yuri asked me.

“Okay, I will meet him outside. Thanks Yuri-sshi.”

“Ne sajangnim, excuse me.” Then I went out from my room and found Changmin was waiting for me at nearer seat. He was gorgeous as usual. He wore grey t-shirt and black jacket outside, a pair of dark grey jeans and white sneakers.

“Morning hyung. Do I bother your time now?” He greeted me.

“No, I have done all of my works for today, so I have a free time. Mind to go now?”

“Okay.” So we went to the basement parking lot, and rushed to the architect agency. It was my friend own. The name of agency was Lee. My friend name was Leeteuk. He was 3 years older than me, my ex-senior when I was in university, but we were on different faculty. His office was placed 3 blocks away from my office, it took 15 minutes to go there.

“Wow, this should be famous agency.”

“Yes, they are simple actually. But many people love their work for designing. They have many orders and projects every day.”

“But, I think this is small office, not a big one.”

“Yeah. Let’s see them then.” We went in to the office. The office was very simple, with 2 floor minimalist building. After we went in to the office, Leeteuk-hyung was busy with his phone on the guest room, but he signaled us to sit in front of him. The guest room was simple. It was pretty same with living room, had a L-shaped white sofa and glass coffee table.

“Ah, I’m sorry to make you two uncomfortable.” He asked forgive.

“No problem seems you are so busy here.” I said.

“Yes, the orders and projects are coming like a flood. I really need the new architect now, since Kangin went for his military service. By the way who is it Yunho-ah?” He asked while smiling at Changmin.

“Oh, he is Changmin, hyung. He is from New York, graduated on Architect major and looked for a job here. Changmin-ah, he is Leeteuk-hyung.” Then both Changmin and Leeteuk-hyung shook hands.

“Leeteuk imnida. Ah, you should be a clever architect from NY, I will be really glad if you work here later. So I must thank Yunho then.” Leeteuk-hyung said.

“No problem hyung.”

“I would like to work here too hyung.” Changmin said.

“Ne, but for the new officer we will test you first, I will call Shindong to test you. He is the most senior architect here.” Shindong came and asked Changmin to follow him to his table. Shindong will test Changmin ability on drawing, especially drawing building and room. It took at about 2 hours, I was busying myself with my own smart phone, played games, listened to music and so on. While Leeteuk-hyung was busy with documents and both of we were still sitting on guest room.

“As I expected, Changmin-sshi is really pro at drawing. He should work here Leeteuk-hyung.” Shindong said after they finished the test and came back to guest room.

“Really? Could I see the drawings Shindong-ah?” Leeteuk-hyung asked for Changmin’s drawings. After Leeteuk-hyung finished, I asked him the drawings and also looked for it. The drawings were perspective sketch for several kinds of room and building. There was kitchen, bedroom and home design, and the drawings were nice.

“Wow, it is nice Changmin-sshi. Ne, you can work here start for tomorrow.” Leeteuk-hyung said.

“Okay, thanks a lot Leeteuk-hyung and Shindong-hyung. Don’t be so formal, you could call me just with Changmin.” Chnagmin bowed as his thankful to Leeteuk-hyung and Shindong-hyung. Then Leeteuk-hyung told Changmin about work system here. The architect will work pair with the interior designer. Since Lee agency had an interior designer without a pair, so Changmin will work with him. His name is Cho Kyuhyun. Shindong-hyung showed Changmin his work space.

“This is your workspace Changmin-ah, it is pretty dusty here because it had been empty for 2 months. If you don’t mind you can arrange it as you want then. But I am really sorry can’t help you, because I still have a lot of projects to do.” Shindong told Changmin.

“Ah, no problem hyung, I will clean and tidy it then. You can continue your work hyung, I am so sorry to bother you today.” Changmin said.

“It’s okay Changmin-ah, I am very glad can help you here. I’m leaving Changmin-ah, Yunho-ah, make yourselves comfort here.” Shindong went leaving me and Changmin on Changmin-soon-to-be workspace.

“I’m going to clean and tidy also arrange it now, do you want just watch me or help me hyung? I hope you help me.” Changmin said impolitely to me.

“How dare you order me to do that?”

“You bring me here. So you should be responsible to help me hyung. And you also don’t have work right?”

“No, I better watch from here, you do that alone. Make it quick, I’ve already starved.”

“Hyung~come on! It is really messy here, you want to wait me for long time? If both of us do this, we can make it quicker 2 times.”

“No, you just do that alone.”

“If you do this to me I want to treat you after this. But you don’t want to, so I will do it slowly and make you die for starving.” Changmin said with his sad tone playfully.

“Okay, okay! I will help you. But I don’t want to be treated as usual, go for meals on restaurant.”

“So what do you want?”

“I want you to cook for me.”

“What!?”

“You can cook right? I am bored to eat on restaurant, I want to eat homemade meal. And Yoochun also have told me you can cook, and your cook is delicious. I want to try it.”

“That jerk Micky! Okay I will cook for you.”

“On my apartment.”

“Yes, but you buy the ingredients.”

“Sure.”

***

p.s : Finally I finished this one. I am suffering from lack of inspiration a.k.a Writer Block. Instead of that I get inspiration for story Umbrella Boy. That story was inspired by photo from fans, when Homin went out from SM building at 3 a.m. if I am not mistaken. Both of them were really close!!!! My Homin feelsssss~ so tomorrow will be my last day at my current city, I will move for my college. So I will be busy for a while for the orientation and so on and so on. I will update this story late, so please keep waiting for me! For all subscribers, viewers, readers, thanks a lot for your participation for my story. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST. Please tell me if I have mistakes ne^^ Enjoy!