Meet You

Half of Me

Yunho’s POV

It was 7.30 in the night, I’ve finished all my paper and also the meeting. It was really tiring me. As usual I went to the Park Club that located not far from my ‘small’ office in New York. It was about 2 blocks from there. I arrived at the club in 10 minutes, and then I walked in there. As usual too, I took a seat in the bar, ordered red wine from the bartender there. The bartender was still same with previous, a boy university student, with tall figure, dark brown messy hair that always amazed me. I never saw him smile, and I was curious how his smile will be looked.

“Changmin-ah, as usual.”

“Okay, a glass of red wine will be ready.”

If the club isn’t too crowded, I will have some random conversation with the bartender named Changmin. He was Korean, same with me who was from Korean and just had some works in New York, while Changmin had his study here. Changmin was really cute as the boy, he had a pair of big eyes which I was not sure the color of it since the light in the club always dim.

“Changmin-ah, how was your study?”

“Just as usual, I didn’t have so many tasks now since my last project in university had done.” He answered my question.

“So, you will finish study soon?”

“Yes.” He always answered my questions briefly, and never asked me back. Maybe he was kind of shy people, who would not talk much to the stranger, like me, even we both knew our name each other, but we still didn’t know each other very well. Although he was not friendly with me, that couldn’t make me stop to ask him, at least had a conversation with him. I found him really attract me. I was sure I am not a gay, but I really liked him.

“Yo, Minnie, I want a soda please.” Then a boy (or man?) who looked young as Changmin, came to the bar and asked Changmin for a soda. I was curious why that boy called Changmin with that cute nick name. It made me slightly jealous.

“This is Micky-hyung.” Changmin threw a can of soda to that boy who already sat next to me.

“Hm? Who is he Minnie? Seems he is close to you.” Asked that boy to Changmin. Probably he saw me talked with Changmin few minutes ago.

“Oh, this is Yunho-sshi. Yunho-sshi, this is Micky who own this club.” Changmin said.

“Well, hello Yunho-sshi, you should be a Korean. Nice to meet you, I am Micky, Park Yoochun exactly.” Micky gave his hand to me, asked to shake.

“Jung Yunho. You are Korean too? Nice to meet you too.” I shook his hand.

“Yes, I am Korean too, but I born and raised her, and never come back to Korea. Do you live here?” he asked me.

“No, Micky-sshi. I just have some works here.”

“Don’t call me Micky then, you should call me Yoochun as you are a Korean. It is very rare people call me Yoochun here.” Micky asked me to call him Yoochun.

“Aish hyung, you are too bothering Yunho-sshi to call you Yoochun.” Changmin nagged.

“Ah, no problem, it’s okay. Do you study with Changmin? At the same grade?” I asked him again.

“No, I am a year older than Changmin. I came to same university with Changmin but in music major, while he is in architect.” He answered.

“Then you should call me hyung since I am 3 years older than you. Oh, Changmin never told me that he is in architect.”

“Seems you two have already known each other but as usual our Minnie is stingy to talk about himself to other person. Yah, Minnie, you should be friendly with Yunho-hyung since he often go here. You want the costumers never come back here again?” Yoochun was angry with Changmin, but I believed him angry playfully.

“You want to fire me then Park Yoochun? You will never find a good bartender like me.” Changmin challenged Yoochun.

“Hahaha, you two calmed down. Since I never asked him, it’s okay.” I calmed them.

After 5 days later, I have known much about Yoochun, and also Changmin because both of we usually talked about Changmin most. He was a pianist, singer and also composer. He signed with YG Entertainment, which is one of big entertainment company in South Korea. They had a branch here so Yoochun could join them. Yoochun was a kind person, who always smiled, very different with Changmin who never smile to me. Yoochun had assumed Changmin as his another younger brother (because he had a real brother named Yoohwan). That’s why they seemed really close each other.

“When you will back again to Seoul hyung?” Yoochun asked me when we had drinks in other day.

“The day after tomorrow I will back again to Seoul. My entire project already finished, so there still the project to build the hotel, but it will be happened next 2 or 3 months again.

“Well, after Changmin graduate we will go to Seoul together. I have transferred to Seoul by my boss, and Changmin also wants to work as architect in Seoul. We should meet in there.”

“When you will depart to Seoul? I will meet you then. You just text or call me if you are arrived.”

“Next month. I will text and call you later. But if you are busy you don’t have to force yourself to meet us. We have much time there.”

So both of them would move to Seoul? I was very glad, so I can meet Changmin often. I’ve gone New York for several times, and also found Changmin here. I thought I’ve already grown my feeling toward Changmin.

“Changmin, you are very cute~” The man beside me said, while he also cupped Changmin’s cheeks.

“Excuse me sir.” Changmin said and tried to release both of that man hand on his cheeks. But the man didn’t take his hands back. I was angry, but I tried to be cool then asked that man to released Changmin.

“Excuse me sir, I think it is not appropriate to you to do that.”

“Ck, I just adore him why he is so cute.” Then the man went away.

“You are okay Changmin-ah?” I asked Changmin.

“Yeah…” Changmin answered briefly.

“You should slap that man Minnie.” Yoochun suggested.

“Then I get fired by your dad, no!” Changmin said.

“Hahahaha, good boy. You are became a professional bartender then. Lucky you there is Yunho-hyung to protect you. If it was me alone, I would enjoy you hold your angry.”

“Geez, you Micky!”

“So Changmin was usually treated like that?” I asked Yoochun curious.

“Yes, of course. It is a gay club, there will be many men who attract with Changmin since he is good looking, yet cute little boy.” Yoochun answered.

“Shut up Micky! I am not a cute little boy.” Changmin said angrily and Yoochun chuckled.

“It’s a gay club?”

“Yes, of course. You don’t know hyung? You supposed to come here often.”

“Yeah, but I never know it gay club.”

“Ah, you don’t pay attention to the situation, you only pay attention to Minnie.” Yoochun said, then I saw slight red blush on both Changmin’s cheeks even if it was dim here.

“Yah! Park Yoochun!” Changmin yelled.

“Shut up Min, I don’t talk to you!”

“You want me to throw these glasses to your wide forehead?”

“Yah, you two please calm down. But it seems all the visitors here well mannered.” I asked again. Well I was curious with the visitors here since that man a while ago. He didn’t force Changmin.

“Yeah, many of them are company worker, manager or so on, they are well-educated people.” Yoochun explained.

“Oh…” Lucky me. Although it was a gay club, the visitors seemed well all. I believed none of them do inappropriate things (I meant ual harassments like that) to Changmin. So I had Changmin still pure and innocent.

***

I hope you all like it. I hope the story line is not too slow and also too much description. Thanks for all subscribers I LOVE YOU ALL^^ and also for the viewers, please keep visiting my story.  I will try to make the good story. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes, if you don’t mind please tell me, OK?

p.s : yaaaaaaa, I am bored! Wanna go to college soon! I don’t have anything to do in my house, and I also become anti social with my family. I am the talkative one, but now I become very cold person :’( Seems I had a psychological problem. I am dying because of that>_<

beloved-changmin55 : Thanks^^ I do take the medicine also the medical test. I hope I can be better soon:)