2PM Taecyeon scenario: When he confesses

2PM Taecyeon scenario: When he confesses

My god. He was just absolutely glowing. Dark brown silk hair, chocolate eyes, a sharp nose, and the perfect jawline.
        "Taecyeon," I breathed, fantasizing and almost drooling into my customers coffee. Clearing my throat, I stirred the latte and served it to the customer, "accidently" brushing up against Taecyeon's shoulder. I swear, this guy will be the death of me. Always distracting me at work with his presence, I almost grinded my hands yesterday in the coffee machine because of him. Shaking my head I leaned on the counter, blowing wisps of hair out of my face.
        Then the chime for work to be over rang, and all the staff hurried to clean up and go home. Cleaning a few tables and then hanging up my apron in the lockers, I scanned the room for Taecyeon, hoping to catch one last glimpse of him before I left work. No such luck as my vision was "Taecyeon-less."
        Throwing my apron on the locker shelf a blue sticky note fluttered out.
        "Oh..." I looked around the room again for Taecyeon, but he wasn't here. Smoothing out the note, I nearly swooned at its contents:
"Gabby-ah
        Meet me at Yeol-mung park
                      -T. "
        Screaming with joy, I sprinted towards the park in the cool summer evening air.
--
        She was so clumsy sometimes, tripping over her own feet and falling over invisible things. But she's so beautiful at the same time. While being such such a care free person, she manages to get back right up on her feet. With her gorgeous bronze locks, matching eyes, and soft milky skin anyone would fall for her. Though before I'll let anyone do that, she will be mine. I Taecyeon, am confessing to Gabby today. Tonight. At Yeol-Ming park.
--
        Guessing I had got here first, I lay down on the mini merry-go-round, the cold metal cooling my skin. Closing my eyes, deciding to fantasize about Taecyeon Oppa again. Dark chocolate hair, milk chocolate eyes, and jeez. That smile? I almost out every time he flashed it at a customer. Dreaming of more dates with Taecyeon, I fell asleep, drifting off in the park.
-
        Startled, I woke up, the merry-go-round was moving under me, making me dizzy. Stepping off as it slowed down, nausea filled my head, buckling my knees, wiping me off my feet. Clamping my eyes shut, I waited for the impact of the pavement to come. When it didn't, I found myself safe and sound...in Taecyeon's arms. Nervously gulping, he chuckled batting his eyes at me.
        "Taecyeon! Oh my-" I tripped over a pebble, landing deeper into Taecyeon's embrace.
        "Uh...are you okay?" He asked trying to stifle a laugh. Sarcastically smiling, I nodded, embarrassed at my actions.
        "So you wanted me to meet you?" I pushed, wanting to get right to the point.
        "Oh, yeah" he grinned, letting go of me except my hand, bringing me to sit down on the now still merry-go-round, he cleared his throat.
        "So Gabby," He stated, butterflies forming in my stomach when he said my name.
        "You see..." He motioned something with his hands, but gave up when it wasn't helping. Taking a deep breath, he started over, trying to regain his confidence:
        "Gabby, I like you." Taecyeon said, loud and clear.
-
        I could tell I was in someone's lap because of the breathing movements, and "someone" was my hair. Squinting my eyes open, I was in a park, lying down on cool metal. Slowly moving my head to see who's lap I was in, his eyes met mine. Taecyeon. Shocked with disbelief I sat up too quickly, bumping my head with his.
        "Sorry..." I mumbled, mentally scolding myself for the amount of stupidity I had. Rolling his eyes he laughed, showing off his perfect white teeth.
        "So Gabby, do I have to repeat myself? Or are you gonna faint again ?" He mocked. Aiiissssh. Hiding my face I remembered the scene; his confession and my reaction. Dropping my head between my knees, I refused to show my face to a poking Taecyeon.
        "Oh come on Gabby," He tried to whine with aegyo. Showing him a widened stink-eye at his gross fail at acting cute, he pushed me, standing up.
        "Gabby, it's wasn't 'that' embarrassing. It was kind of, well...cute." He mumbled, crossing his arms. Looking up, he pulled me into a hug, melting my heart.
        "Taecyeon," I breathed, my voice muffled in his chest. He didn't answer, just swayed us side to side, like we were a couple.
        "I like you...too," I swallowed, cuddling deeper into his chest, dreading for his expected teasing. But he only hugged me even tighter, tapping my nose. Looking into my eyes, he said those five words I've always dreamt of since I met him:
        "Will you be my girlfriend?"

And then his lips...warmly welcomed mines.