2PM Taecyeon scenario: When he confesses

Description

         My god. He was just absolutely glowing. Dark brown silk hair, chocolate eyes, a sharp nose, and the perfect jawline.
        "Taecyeon," I breathed, fantasizing and almost drooling into my customers coffee. Clearing my throat, I stirred the latte and served it to the customer, "accidently" brushing up against Taecyeon's shoulder. I swear, this guy will be the death of me. Always distracting me at work with his presence, I almost grinded my hands yesterday in the coffee machine because of him. Shaking my head I leaned on the counter, blowing wisps of hair out of my face.
        Then the chime for work to be over rang, and all the staff hurried to clean up and go home. Cleaning a few tables and then hanging up my apron in the lockers, I scanned the room for Taecyeon, hoping to catch one last glimpse of him before I left work. No such luck as my vision was "Taecyeon-less."
        Throwing my apron on the locker shelf a blue sticky note fluttered out.
        "Oh..." I looked around the room again for Taecyeon, but he wasn't here. Smoothing out the note, I nearly swooned at its contents:
"Gabby-ah
        Meet me at Yeol-mung park
                      -T. "
        Screaming with joy, I sprinted towards the park in the cool summer evening air.

Foreword

Recently just watched "Dream High" , loved Taecyeon's character<3 So I made a quick, short scenario(:

Feedback through comments is appreciated (:

Enjoy!

...Cheesus he's so cute, like a Korean Channing Tatum(if you guys know who that is)