Home Alone

Bedtime Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan lives alone.

 

In a small one room apartment complex, he lives alone.

 

As soon as you step in the small living place, you would see his bed, table, kitchen and television, all crammed into one large room. The only door led to the bathroom.

 

Basically, the living room is the bedroom, kitchen and dining room all in one. Only the bathroom is sectioned off.

 

"Luhan, have you heard?" A small frail girl shuffles her way up to the brown haired boy. They are both on their way home from singing practice.

 

"Heard what?" He asks back to his neighborhood friend. "Don't tell me if it's another one of your B.A.P. oppar's fangirling rant, Joanna."

 

The girl named Joanna frowns, crossing her arms across her chest. "It's not!"

 

Sighing and releasing a white cloud of condensation into the chilly winter air, Luhan signals her to continue.

 

"I read this really creepy thing on the internet." Joanna kicks a loose pebble into a ditch.

 

Being the curious boy that he is, the brown haired boy looks down at Joanna with a hint of twinkle in his eyes. "What creepy thing?"

 

"I knew you would be interested." She laughs.

 

Luhan gives a shrug as if saying he can't help being a little adventurous.

 

"Well, apparently, if you stand in front of a mirror and put your hand on your stomach, look up at the ceiling and then bow slightly to the left while saying "I welcome you," she shows all the movement for Luhan and pauses to make it seem more dramatic.

 

Interested in the outcome of it all, he leans in towards Joanna who just give a little smirk.

 

"Something will show up!" She finishes blandly.

 

Luhan, holding back the urge to smack her lightly, sighes and walks ahead of her.

 

"Hey, wait up! I never tried it so I don't know!" Joanna giggles, enjoying herself and playing around with Luhan. Suddenly she stops. "Crap, I just walked past my house. I'll see you tomorrow, Luhan!" Waving a good bye, she rushes back towards her house.

 

Luhan wakes back and quickly makes his way to his own one room apartment complex.

 

After a ten minute shower, Luhan tugs on a thick pair of gray training pants and a plain black t-shirt. Drying his hair with a towel, he steps in front of the mirror in the living room to inspect his clean face.

 

Hello, y.

 

"Welcome... huh?" He dully mumbles to himself, suddenly remember what Joanna had said. 'Should I try it?'

 

He lives alone, and nobody in his empty room to judge him. Why not?

 

Leaving the towel hanging around his neck, he casually places his hands on his stomach, looks up at the ceiling and bows to the left... or is it to the right? No, it's left. "I welcome you..."

 

As soon as he looks back into the mirror, he freezes.

 

Who is that?

 

Who is that standing behind him?

 

Luhan can see in the mirror, the reflection of a girl with dishelveled black hair standing behind him and looking over his shoulder into the mirror. Her hair is covering her face, but he can tell... this girl is staring at him look at her, and she's standing close enough to touch. If he takes a st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter