Lost Phone

Bedtime Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo was looking for his cell phone.

 

Earlier, Baekhyun and Tao had come running in claiming that they had seen a ghost in a refrigerator on the way back from night practice, and Jongin was still not back yet. It would be a lie if Kyungsoo said he wasn't worried. He knew Jongin was a workaholic and could dance well into the night without even realizing how tired he was.

 

Kyungsoo wanted to call him and tell him to get back home. There was an SM Concert tomorrow and he shouldn't overwork himself.

 

However, Kyungsoo's cell phone had disappeared.

 

Sehun was at the convenient store, and everybody else was sleeping. Kyungsoo was too much of a gentleman to go and wake them up to ask for their cell phone or even use it without permission. He continued searching.

 

After another couple of minute, Kyungsoo silently threw his pillow on his bed in frustration.

 

He tip toed out into the living room for the home phone. Unfortunately, Kyungsoo did not have Jongin's number memorized, so he dialed his own cell phone to find it.

 

He put the home phone to his left ear to make sure the signal was going, and his right ear listened for his own cell phone. The room was engulfed in utter silence, and not a buzz of Kyungsoo's cell phone could be heard. Maybe he left it somewhere, he thought to himself, hanging up on the home phone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter