Chapter 1

Freakshow

A/n: Okay, hey everyone. This is the first chapter of my EXO fic. no sherlock

So... Yeah. Anyway.

I was inspired to write a circus-themed story after watching Cirque de Soleil (not sure about the spelling, lol.). 

Erm. 

And, uh. 

Instead of studying for my uber hard exams tomorrow, I'm here updating. 

Because YOLO.

YOLO= You Only Love Oppa.

/le shot/ 

So... Enjoy it, maybe? :3

 

--------------------------

 

People usually fussed over how much of a gentleman Luhan was, or how polite and soft-spoken he was, compared to his group of friends. 

 

The truth was, Luhan just didn't really care. 

 

It wasn't that he was really as polite and mature as people perceived him; He just believed in the saying, 'If you've got nothing to say, shut up'.

 

Or something like that. Something less straight-to-the-point.

 

Luhan honestly felt guilty, even though there really wasn't any reason to be guilty at all.

He just felt bothered, that people keep seeing this fake side of his, and don't see the actual bad side of his personality, and the fact that everyone think he's such a saint, when he's not. 

Why the hell do you think he's friends with Kim Jongdae in the first place, anyway?

 

While he's not a saint exactly, though, and he wasn't exactly a trouble-magnet, unlike his friends *coughJongdaecoughYixingcoughBaekhyuncough*  he certainly knew where and when to stop.

And definitely, he knew that, if you were being chased by a rabid dog, a bear cub, an angry sparrow ("Sparrows can get angry?"  "Shut up, Yixing."  "Wait, why are there Sparrows in the forest?"), and a swarm of wasps, whose hive was not-so-accidentally wrecked by a certain boy who goes by the name of...

 

"Baekhyun!!! This is your fault!" Kyungsoo shouted over the buzzing sounds of the wasps, already panting from the running they've been doing for the past hour. 

...You should definitely stop whatever antics you're doing, put down your pride, and just go home like a good little boy. 

The six boys had been running away from the group of animals for the past hour, looking for some exit, or waiting for the miraculous moment that all the animals would just magically disappear or retreat because really, how can these animals not get tired of chasing them for an hour?

"What kind of thoughts have you been thinking, Yixing?" 

"I mean, really; Don't animals ever get tired?" Yixing, who was still in good shape compared to the other two, yelled casually.

Casually.

As if they weren't being chased by some angry mutant-like animals. 

"If you had been listening at all during science period, you'd know the answer!!!" Joonmyun shrieked in a not-so-dignified manner. 

 

Luhan grinned uncharacteristically, the same grin which Jongdae would usually call 'The creeper look'. 

Sometimes, he just liked watching his friends suffer.

Unless, of course, he was with them in the suffering, that wouldn't be so fun. 

 

The grin got wiped off his face, however, when he noticed that there was a not-so-steep cliff which they were about to fall off of, if they wouldn't stop or take a turn back right now. 

A cold bead of sweat ran down Luhan's spine. 

Because, dammit, he was too young to die. 

So out of panic, the Chinese boy stopped in his tracks abruptly.

His efforts and wise and practical actions, however, were wasted, as the other five males bumped into his back, sending him off balance, and resulted in all six of them toppling down the cliff, and into God-knows-what.

 

"Dammit Baekhyun. When we said 'go climb that tree' we did not say 'go smash that hive'." 

 

That was the last thought Luhan had on his mind before he out completely. 

 

----------------------

"They're alive, Kkamjong!" 

"YAH! Don't you Kkamjong me, I'm older than you, brat."

"By a few months, you mean."

"Guys... Just stop bickering for a while."

"I'm hungry."

"Then go eat, Minseok-hyung!"

"Do you think if our stomachs were hungry enough, they'd eat their own walls?" 

"....."

"Tao, just what are you high on?"

Kyungsoo groaned; His head hurt like hell, and he felt his whole body shiver from the cold air that hit his (seemingly) wet figure. 

"THEY'RE AWAKE! BY GOLLY THEY'RE AWAKE!!!"

"Stop shouting in my ear, Chanyeol-ah." 

"By 'they', you mean 'him', because I think this guy", the stranger poked him, as if for emphasis, and as if stating the fact that 'haha, we're talking about you as if we don't know you're right here.' and stuff. 

"...Is the only one I could consider as 'awake'." The Stranger, as Kyungsoo had named him, kept on poking his side incessantly. The wide-eyed boy soon become quite tired and his side was beginning to feel sore. 

Kyungsoo gathered all of his strenght to pull his own body upwards, with a groan. 

Unfortunately, too much force can cause you to accelerate further upwards, and forward (or both), and cause your lips to crush against someone else's. 

Kyungsoo gave a very shrill ("Oh-em-gee! What a voice!" someone had squealed.) and manly scream, before he passed out again, collapsing on the hard floor, leaving the stranger dumb-struck, and dazed. 

".... Do you kiss that badly, that he'd collapse right after you kissed him?" 

"Do you want to join him on the floor?" 

------------------------

A/n: Sooooooo~~~HOW'DJA LIKE IT? :3

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED THANK YOU VERY MUCH COUGH COUGH COUGH HACK HACK COUGH

AHEM

AHEM

COUGH

SNORT

OKAY

done.

OH AND BY THE WAY YOU DON'T NEED TO BUT HERE'S MY TUMBLR AND YOU CAN GO CHECK IT OUT IF YOU WANT TO KBYE

click