CONTINUATION...

My June Dream

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks for reading my story... and oh! this will be my 2nd to the last update! please enjoy... ^^

 

 

I said to myself and was really excited to see another bias of mine.

As soon as we arrived there, we saw IU standing at the balcony while practicing a song. Hyorin opened the car window and waves her hand to IU. She waved back and quickly went down to see us. She went inside the car. Now we are four then Yoochun drove to the nearest park.
 

“Let’s go outside.” He said.

There are a lot of people outside. The two girls looked at each other. Then I said.

“Oppa, I think we should stay here. You guys might get into trouble if you do that.” I suggested. The two nodded in agreement and made puppy eyes.

“Fine. But you guys need to sing a song for Nikki.” He said.

“Ehh??” the three of us exclaimed.

“O..oppa, Don’t do that to them.” I said trying to convince him.

“It’s okay Nikki. You are their fan. They should be grateful for that. Right girls?” he said smirking at the two.

Oh God. Chun, this is very awkward. Sorry unnies… TT_TT

“So, who wants to sing first?” Yoochun looked at IU and Hyorin.

“IU, do you want to go first?” he asked.

IU sighed and looks at me. I smiled coldly at her and hanged my head.

“I’m sorry unnie.” I mumbled.

“It’s okay.” She answered in a very soft voice and beamed cutely at me.

OMMO! Unnie, you are so pretty.

Then in the count 3, she sang a line from her new song “PEACH”. She has an angelic voice. It was very pleasant to hear. She sure is a good singer.

Then Hyorin was next, she sang “Ma Boy” and as expected she really has a powerful voice. I envied her very much. She’s very y too. I wonder if Yoochun likes her. I let out a deep sigh.

“Now, let us hear your voice Nikki.” Yoochun said.

“Ehh??”

“I know you can sing.” He grins.

“No… aniyo. I really can’t do it.”

“Come on. I know you can. I heard you when we’re still on the way to get Hyorin. You we’re singing along with SNSD’s Baby steps.” He added.

Ottokaji? This is gonna be very embarrassing.

“Just sing a line for us Nikki.” Hyorin said. I looked at them nervously and saw them waiting for me to sing. What can I do? I don’t want them to get bad impressions at me. So I closed my eyes and started to sing an English song.

When I stopped, I slowly opened my eyes and saw their faces in full surprised. They clapped, cheered and praised me for my singing.

“You really are good at singing Nikki ssi!” IU said smiling at me.

“Thank you unnie.” I shyly replied.

“Yes. You got guts. You should try to join auditions.” Hyorin added.

Yoochun gave a sweet smile and I shyly smiled back at him. After that, we decided to send the girl’s back to their houses. We bid goodbye to each other and Yoochun drove back to the party. It was past 6pm when we arrived at the venue. I went out of the car and tried to look for my Aunt.

I searched for my phone and saw a lot of text messages from her saying that we need to go home. I called her on the phone and we decided to meet each somewhere.

“Is it already time?” He asked.

I nodded and gave him a faint smile. He smiles the same with mine and grabbed my phone. I looked at him and saw him starring at it. He sets it to camera and snaps a photo of us together.

“There. Now you have a souvenir.” He handsomely grinned.

“Gamsa hamnida oppa.” I said and bowed.

Then we parted ways.