CONTINUATION...

My June Dream

 

 

----4 p.m. ---

 

Grabbing the opportunity of being with my crush, I still went to the little office.

The lights were off and the door is locked. I looked around confused of what to do.

Then the door suddenly opened and I yelped when suddenly a hand pulled me inside.

 

“I’m sorry for my sudden actions.” Yoochun said. He was now wearing a jeans and shirt with a bonnet in his head.

 

“Oppa, why did you change clothes? The party is not yet over.” I asked.

 

“It’s a secret. Let go to the back door.” He said and grabbed my hand. A car was parked outside and he opened it for me.

“Where are we going?”

“To Hyorin’s house.” He said and smiled.

“Hyorin? You mean Sistar’s Hyorin?” I asked again.

“Yes.”

 

“Oh my Gosh!” I exclaimed in excitement.

He chuckled at my reaction and drove fast to Hyorin’s house. When we arrived there, he called her through his mobile phone. Hyorin went outside wearing a pajama.  She hopped inside the car and sits at the back portion. She greeted Yoochun cutely.

 

“Annyeong oppa!” she cheerfully said but suddenly her sweet smile turn into a gloomy one as she saw me sitting next to Yoochun. “Who is she?”

Yoochun smirked and said. “She’s a fan. She’s Nikki.”

I smiled at her and greeted her too. She just looks at me and nodded back. I felt shy at her and decided to stay quiet and spazz secretly at my idols.

“Oppa, where are we going anyway?” Hyorin asked.

“To Jieun’s house.” He answered.

“Wae? I think she’s practicing now.”

“Good. Do you remember where their house is?” Yoochun asked.

 

OMMO! We’re going to see IU!

 

 

 

 

A/N: short update again. just teasing! kekeke. :P