CONTINUATION...

My June Dream

 

 

 

“Oh Auntie.” He uttered.

 

I turn around and saw an old woman about 60 year’s old standing at the doorstep. She was starring at us. I was kinda scared by her sharp looks at me and Yoochun. I stood up immediately and bowed to greet her.

 

“Hello dear, May I know who you are?” She gave a cold smile.

I introduced myself to her and tried to act presentable to her. She just smiles at me and nodded then continued talking to Yoochun.

“Yoochun ah, don’t you think you should be in the party and entertain the guest?” She said looking very disappointed. Yoochun, being a cheerful and mischievous to her auntie, made a huge grin and puts his arm to her aunt’s shoulder. They walked towards the door and went outside. I looked at them leave then I saw Yoochun turned his head to see me. He made a sorry sign.

 I was left inside the room and decided to stay for a while. Then I heard little footsteps running. The kid, the one with Yoochun a while ago went up to me and handed me a piece of paper.

“Noona, hyung asked me to give this to you.” the little boy said.

“Thanks.” Then he ran back to the party.

I opened it and read the content.

 

See me at 4 o’clock, same place.

 

After reading it, I felt like there are a lot of butterflies inside my tummy. It actually brightened up my day. But I remembered what he said.

 

Aish.. don’t be a fool Nikki. He’s going to get married soon. You don’t know, maybe he already has a girl he likes and was waiting for the right time to propose or something.

 

I thought to myself and went back to the party. 

 

 

 

A/N: sorry for the short update.. -_-