Rumor

Beautiful Target

 

Do you remember Minwoo's still waiting for Donghyun since chapter 5 ? XD So i had to write about it here... So the y chapter about Youngjeong will be the next one...ok ? ><
 


*
*
*




“I live there” Kwangmin pointed at an apartment block in the corner of the street. He waved goodbye at Hyunseong and was about to leave when he felt a light tug on his scarf.

“Why was your twin at Jeongmin’s ?” Hyunseong finally asked the question that had been torturing him for the past five minutes.

“Because Youngmin likes Jeongmin too”


 Hyunseong was heading back home, fulminating against the world.  ‘A twin. Wasn’t it enough with one Youngkwang?!’ He wondered if he was under a curse or if someone was playing a prank on him, maybe a hidden camera ? If only it was a bad joke. But Youngkwang didn’t seem like he had been lying. In fact, the handsome boy had never looked so honest as when he was drunk. 

“WHY DO THEY BOTH HAVE TO LIKE JEONGMIN ?” Hyunseong shouted angrily in the street. Some passerby stopped to stare at him, expecting the mad boy would entertain their boring life.

The more he yelled the more spectators he attracted, until someone in the crowd that Hyunseong recognized straight away called him by his name.

 

***


Youngmin had been lying on Jeongmin’s bed, gazing blankly at the ceiling for a couple of minutes, before turning his head to look at the sleeping boy next to him. All sorts of thoughts were spinning around in his head: Would Jeongmin ever find out about Youngkwang’s real identity ? And if it happened, what would he and Kwangmin do ? Wouldn’t it mean the end of their relationship with the ”beautiful target” ? Although he hadn’t known the boy for long, he felt sorrow whenever he imagined losing him.

‘Youngmin! Why are you being all depressed while you’re alone with Jeongmin in a bed !’ Youngmin mentally scolded himself  ‘I should be enjoying myself !’ The boy nodded to himself; a determined look on his face. He leaned closer to Jeongmin and his cheek gently “Why do you always end up kissing Kwangmin and not me ?” he whispered softly, ready to steal a kiss from the sleeping boy. Unfortunately, his cellphone choose this very moment to ring. The loud sound woke Jeongmin up and destroyed Youngmin’s hopes to feel the smaller boy’s lips; all at the same time. Youngmin got off the bed and groaned when he read “Pikamin” on the phone’s screen. He didn’t feel like listening to his brother’s whining and decided to turn off the mobile to prevent any other unwanted call that might spoil his quality time with Jeongmin.

“Youngkwang ?” The older sat in his bed and winced at the sudden headache attacking him. “Why am I feeling sick now ?” He sighed and held his painful forehead with his hand.

“You’re having a hangover” The taller explained “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you” He smiled sweetly and Jeongmin felt himself getting hotter. He tried to convince himself that he was having a fever but the truth was that he was incredibly attracted to the charismatic boy standing in front of him.


***


Minwoo was walking back and forth in front of the training room. So furiously that none of the other dance students that had gathered in the corridor a while ago dared to approach him. The more the time passed, the more frantically Minwoo walked ‘Where are you, Donghyun ?’

“Did you hear the rumor ?” A cute girl whispered to another dancer.  

“About teacher Kim ?” Her chubby friend asked a bit too loudly. Minwoo abruptly stopped his marathon after hearing Donghyun being mentioned and listened to the girls gossiping with great interest.

“Yes ! It’s said he was fired yesterday!” Minwoo’s eyes widened. He couldn’t believe his ears ‘Donghyun fired…why ?’  

“Is that true ? So we’re having a new teacher today?” A boy wearing glasses joined the conversation “I hope it’s a y noona” He added with dreamy eyes.

“Don’t say that !” The two girls cried out “We’ll miss teacher Kim so much !” The chubby girl looked pained and was obviously fighting back the tears. Minwoo felt empathy for her because he wanted nothing else than cry his eyes out at the moment.   

“Why was he fired anyway ? He’s such a nice and funny teacher !” A shy boy that had been sitting silently on the floor rose and talked.

“Want me to tell you all?” A blue haired girl appeared, grabbing everyone’s attention. They all nodded and stared at her in awe. Minwoo could tell she loved the attention from the way she strutted around, all high and mighty, giving flirty winks to the male dancers in the process. The boy hated this kind of person who used other’s misery to make themselves more interesting. He hated them even more since he once acted at the expense of his best friend; a mistake that he had yet to fix.

“Our teacher, Kim Donghyun…” The arrogant girl started talking again “… was caught taking advantage of a student !” She smirked as the news she proudly shared earned her baffled looks from the others. 

Minwoo realized someone must have seen him and Donghyun kissing. He choked back tears of anger. Anger against his own self; how he hated himself for causing so many troubles around him.

“It can’t be !!!” The cute girl whined. She couldn’t believe their beloved teacher would make a move on a student.

“Why would he do that? He is so popular with the ladies!” The shy boy retorted, convinced the blue haired girl was lying.

“Trust me, our dear teacher isn’t for ladies” The girl said in her self-important voice “The truth is that he’s a disgusting homoual abusing young boys and-”

The harsh words against Donghyun were too much for Minwoo to take; he mercilessly shoved the blue haired girl to the floor. “Who do you think you are telling bull about Donghyun !” He yelled, losing his temper.  The other students looked at the scene with shocked faces, some of them standing back to avoid being involved. 

 “This is the truth!” The girl got back on her feet with the help of the glasses boy  “My cousin was there yesterday, she saw it” She said, her confidence replaced by fear as Minwoo looked at her with mad eyes.

“Now go away!” The boy came in between the girl and Minwoo “She told you everything ! If you bother her again, I’ll punch you!” He threatened the other male.

“Fine, I’ll leave” Minwoo ensured him before making eye contact with the frightened girl “Tell your cousin that No Minwoo personally wants to talk to her” The blue haired girl nodded, quickly looking away.

Without further ado Minwoo was gone, leaving everyone shaken and confused behind him. 


*
*
*

(A/N)

aaaa~ i dont like the last part with all the silly drama....but im too lazy to change it lol About youngjeong, im not sure if i'll write a "complete" scene but just in case, i was wondering, who should top ? xD