Love.....?

Beautiful Target

 

Hi :) ! How are you ? I want to dedicate this failed chapter to everyone that has commented on this story so far because comments are what makes me feel motivated and so sooo so happy :P A big thank you to : you_and_me (my very first comment !), summer8minyeon (I’m happy you were still reading this even though I’m slow at updating >< thanks a lot!), akai-ito, SDKPoPo,  and HunHanLover (Where are you all ? T-T), ome_omj, KyuubiShawol and jhengchie (Thank you so much girls for commenting chapter 4 in which I miserably begged for comments xD) and MoonGlowes (I like talking with you^^)
I hope I didn’t forget anyone :P I also want to thank the subscribers ( Currently 17 – but I don’t know if all of you are reading or not xD Let’s celebrate when we’re 20 , ok ? )
Anyway, just wanted to thank everyone…I hope it doesn’t sound too cheesy :S

 

*
*
*

 


Youngmin and Kwangmin stood in front of Jeongmin’s house. They wore the exact same cloths and hairstyle.

“ I feel like looking at myself in the mirror ! “ Kwangmin joked “Although I do look a bit better than you. “ He added with a laugh while Youngmin watched him with indifferent eyes.

“ Are you ready ? “ Youngmin asked,  his hand ready to ring the doorbell.

Kwangmin checked if the earpiece and the microphone his twin gave him were still in their place and carefully hidden. He didn’t even bother asking Youngmin where he got such professional equipment.

The elder twin rang the bell as soon as he saw his brother give him a thumbs up. Straight after, they heard footsteps approaching the door.

“ Hide yourself ! “ Kwangmin whispered hurriedly.

“ Where ? “ Youngmin started panicking; he didn’t want to be caught. His brother abruptly shoved him in the bushes near the house the moment he heard a jangling of keys through the door - that opened immediately after.

Kwangmin smiled awkwardly at Jeongmin as he heard his brother whimper in pain from the bushes. Jeongmin frowned, wondering what the muffled sound could be. “Did you hear ?” He questioned the other boy, forgetting to greet him in the process.

“ What ? I didn’t hear anything.” The younger twin feigned ignorance.  Jeongmin looked at him in a suspicious way before walking to the plants.

“ Oh ! I remember there was a cat there ! “ Kwangmin lied clumsily and grabbed Jeongmin’s arm to prevent him to get any closer to the vegetation. “A CAT “ He said again after clearing his throat, emphasizing the word “cat”.

Youngmin nodded to himself as he understood what his brother wanted him to do : meow like a kitty.

“ Meooow~” He complied, trying to sound like a real and cute kitty until his voice cracked.

“ See, I told you it was a cat ! “ Kwangmin said proudly before Jeongmin objected.

“ This can’t be a cat ! It sounded like som-”

“ Like a cat that has a laryngitis ! “ Kwangmin cut in while Jeongmin was talking “ It’s so contagious we shouldn’t stay here ! “ He forcefully dragged the other into the house, ignoring the boy’s complaints, and closed the door behind them.

“ Good job.” Kwangmin heard his brother’s voice praising him through the earpiece.

Jeongmin crossed his arms, looking at the younger boy with unpleasant eyes. He was quite dissatisfied with the other’s strange behavior but decided to shrug it off. He led his guest to the living room and sat him comfortably in the couch before disappearing to get some snacks and drinks in the kitchen.

Kwangmin didn’t mind to be left by himself, he used this singular time to examine his host’s house. The TV was on, playing some trivial variety show, its screen was big but not too much. The furniture was handcrafted, in good conditions and old enough to be valuable he noted. Family portraits and other paintings were hanging on the walls. He laughed when he spotted an old picture of Jeongmin. “ OMG his hair !” He thought out loud.

“ What are you talking about ? “ Youngmin’s voice in his ear reminded him of his twin’s existence.

“Oh I just saw an old pic of Jeongmin and-“

“ Were you snooping around again ? “

“ I didn’t !!! “ Kwangmin exclaimed in a defensive tone, disappointed that his brother would think so little of him “ You’re so boring !!! “ he cried before Jeongmin’s presence startled him.

“ Who’s boring ? “ The smaller boy asked curiously while setting the snacks and drinks on the table beside the couch.

“ Errr “ Kwangmin looked around nervously  to find a good excuse for his embarrassing “monologue” until his eyes led on the TV. “That MC !!! He is so boring !!!”
 
The smaller boy burst into laughter after casting a glance at the variety show. “You’re such a weirdo” He said and sat on the couch next to Kwangmin, not bothered by the other’s strange behavior anymore.  Kwangmin felt relieved and planed on eating some snacks when he noticed the drinks on the table were nothing like soda but alcohol. He turned his head to look inquiringly at Jeongmin and remarked the other's eyes were glassy and his face flushed.

“Did you…drink?” Kwangmin asked, his tone uncertain, earning a nod from the smaller boy “Aren’t we underage ? We shouldn’t drink alcohol.” He stated before he felt his eardrum was about to burst due to Youngmin’s loud squeal at the word “alcohol”.

“You never tried alcohol ?” Jeongmin was surprised “My dad always drinks some when he comes back from work. He says it helps him to de-stress” He paused to pour himself a glass of wine, his face instantly turning sad as he thought about Hyunseong and Minwoo. “I feel like I really need to take my mind off things now.”

“I understand” The younger said, suddenly becoming curious about alcohol’s beneficial effects on the mood. He looked at the drinks on the table and took a bottle of beer at random “I’ll drink some…” He started, paying no attention to the scandalized voice of his twin warning him not to drink. “Some ‘Cass Red’ ” He read from the bottle, deliberately defying his elder brother.  Jeongmin chuckled to himself when he saw Youngkwang’s disgusted face at the beer’s unpleasant taste. The older boy didn’t expect the other to be so ignorant.

Youngmin couldn’t believe his ears; his brother was so easily swayed ! Once he’ll get the chance he’ll scold Jeongmin for his bad influence on others ( and scold Kwangmin for disobeying him ) ! He walked around the house to find a window or anything that would allow him to see what was going on inside as he was getting more and more concerned by the time passing, the gulping sounds he heard from Kwangmin’s microphone not helping.

 


Meanwhile Kwangmin and Jeongmin were having a “drinking contest”…

“I think I’m gonna pass out” Jeongmin mumbled before a short hiccup escaped his lips. The small sound was enough for Kwangmin to become a laughing mess.

“Hyung you’re so funny !” The taller boy gasped between fits of laughter. He set his empty glass on the table - next to numerous others and leaned closer to the older boy. “Jeongmin” He whispered seductively to the other’s ear “I want to kiss you” Kwangmin tickled the other’s ear with his hot breath while his hands were sliding down his sides to cup his hips, pressing their bodies together “Can I kiss you~?” He asked cutely with his irresistible puppy eyes, his face only a centimeter away from Jeongmin’s.

“Stop talking and act already” Jeongmin demanded, feeling impatient, before crashing their lips together.

Youngmin watched the scene with a dazed expression plastered on his face. He found a window that allowed him to see everything in the room perfectly. He smiled and mentally congratulated himself for it. The two other boys he was spying on were so busy eating each other’s mouth that they didn’t even notice Youngmin’s –not so discreet face glued to the window in front of them.

Jeongmin broke the kiss, out of breath. He touched his lips and reminisce his first encounter with Youngkwang. “Do you remember our first kiss ?”

“Of course !” Kwangmin exclaimed, a dreamy smile forming on his face “Our meeting, it was fate”

“Fate?” Jeongmin giggled “I don’t know if it’s fate but I’m not regretting anything anymore”

“Anymore?” The taller boy pouted, his arms squeezing the other‘s hips teasingly.  

Jeongmin let out a small laugh and cupped the younger’s adorable sulky face in his hands “You are so mysterious, Youngkwang. I feel like you’re hiding so many things” he whispered softly. Kwangmin smirked, not denying anything. Jeongmin rested his head on Kwangmin’s chest and hugged his waist tightly “I feel comfortable with you now, in your arms” he closed his eyes, a serene smile gracing his lips.

Kwangmin petted the other’s hair gently. “I feel so comfortable too, Jeongie hyung.” He sighed contently “ I feel so happy and warm…I don’t know if it’s love or alcohol…” He poked Jeongmin’s cheek when he didn’t receive any response from him “Hey are you listening ?” He whined, shaking the other’s body.

“He fell asleep, idiot.” Kwangmin recognized Youngmin’s voice and let go of Jeongmin. “Look at the window” his elder brother ordered him through the earbud. Kwangmin turned his head to the window and gasped when he spotted his twin.

“You were spying on me!” The younger twin stood and pointed an accusing finger at his brother.

Youngmin rolled his eyes and motioned for Kwangmin to open the door for him.



***

 


At 6 pm, Minwoo looked at his wristwatch. If he took the subway now he would be able to reach Donghyun’s workplace before the class starts. He knew Donghyun was also teaching a class on Sundays because the man would occasionally complain about how some of the class’s kids were arrogant and how Saturday’s students were much more fun.

Twenty minutes later, Minwoo was in the train. He chuckled to himself, imagining his teacher’s shocked face when he’ll enter the dance training room. The only thing in his mind was Donghyun. Donghyun’s handsome face, his great charm and the aura surrounding his body when he dances, his mature but entertaining personality, his comforting voice and arms when he hugs Minwoo and…his soft lips. Minwoo blushed ‘Am I falling for him?’

At 6:40 pm, Minwoo stood in front of the locked training room. ‘Why isn’t he here yet? He’s always early…’ Minwoo asked himself mentally, worried ‘Why do I have a bad feeling about this?’

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…..............................(if we don’t die before 2013)
 


This chapter is so weird I know ! I tried to write some funny things but it ended up being totally silly ! Sorry xD And it seems I won’t put Minwoo and Donghyun together so easily :P
I don’t think I’ll update before january so everyone, please have a wonderful Christmas and new year ! I love you all <3 See you in 2013 Bestfriends !!!!!!!