Numero

Tteok

Jaeseop left Kevin behind the stairwell, flushed, aching and really pissed off. How dare Jaeseop leave him in the lurch like this? Who did he think he was? Kevin could not believe it. Meanwhile Jaeseop went back to the party looking for the world like nothing extraordinary had happened to him some minutes ago.  Hoon was talking with a beautiful socialite, Tiffany was her name he seemed to remember, and every one else looked to be having a goodtime. But where was his PA?
Dongho had seen Jaeseop and Kevin go behind the stairwell  and had quietly turned away. Some moments after, Kevin left as well. He was flushed and his lips were slightly bruised. He looked angry as he stalked off. Dongho followed him and cornered him in a secluded area. Immediately they were alone he whirled on him,
"Kevin are you nuts?"
"What about?"
"Don't fool around with Jaeseop hyung please. You will only get hurt. He is not like others you go out with."
"I know that Dongho, that is why I want him" He said rolling his eyes as if he was explaining something to a simpleton.
"Then if you know that, becareful. It might seem exciting but from what I have seen, Jaeseop hyung takes no quarters"
Kevin his lips, "Hmm is that so?
"You know what I mean. Be serious"
"Ok mommy, I will take this under advisement. Now, I need to go back to the party before people wonder where the mega star is" and he bent to give Dongho a kiss on the cheek before he left. Dongho watched him saunter off. Even Kevin's back was y he smiled wistfully. Jaeseop had come looking for Dongho and he missed their exchange but caught the kiss and on. His hands fisted then he turned away.
Needless to say the party was a huge success. Kevin was amazing and even performed, Jaeseop was the perfect host and Hoon was beside himself knowing he had made a name for himself with this bash. Soonhyun was very satisfied with all the business contacts he had made. Dongho only wanted to go home. He knew how impetuous Kevin could be when he wanted something really badly. As the party drew to an end, Jaeseop asked Dongho if he had a way home and that one assured him he did and left. Kevin left in the same whirlwind as he arrived, people still fighting for him but he made it to his limo. Everyone finally left.
Dongho was home way before Kevin and by the time he arrived, Dongho had already bathed and was in his pjs. "I had no idea the drive from there to here was that far?" Dongho commented as Kevin walked in removing his shoes.
Kevin looked up with a slow smile, "I had to make a little stop". There was the usual bits of evidence on him. Hickeys on his neck and lipstick marks on his chest and even around his ears.
"I guess you finished your night with a bang,"Dongho teased
"I sure did" Kevin replied. He had to after having built that head of steam with Jaeseop. Being left in the lurch like that could have crippled him. He was of a very earthy and passionate nature and did not do well when his needs were not met. So he had them met,
"Go sleep Dongho, you didn't have to wait up for me"
"I wanted to" Dongho replied as he walked up to him and cupped his cheeks, "Sleep well then, Goodnight" and he went to his room.
Kevin fell on his divan as he relived those minutes Jaeseop had devoured his mouth so voraciously. Remembering brought a tightening to his jeans and he started rocking his lower regions unconciously, He remembered how Jaeseop's tongue had played in his mouth and he moaned. He had that tongue wanting to something else and his hands dipped into his pants as the memories got more and more vivid. Kevin tried to finish himself off but could not. It was not enough. He wanted the real thing and even his "Friends" had not been able to do that. He left them without having found release and now he had to go to bed like this. He got up, stumbled to his room and collapsed on his massive bed. Surprisingly, he fell asleep immediately his head touched his pillow.