Nouveau

Tteok

Dongho was so anxious at work. He knew Jaeseop had to know about his relations with Kiseop and Kevin by now. But Jaeseop said not a word and it was work as usual. Dongho followed his lead and it was never mentioned. When he could, though, he tried to go see Kiseop to check up on him. He was informed Kiseop had left to go see his parents.
"I thought you said things went well Kevin" Dongho confronted his hyung that evening
"They did that is why Kiseop realised he needed to see his parents. Take some time in their love"
"But he left without even a goodbye" Dongho complained. But Kevin was grateful to Kiseop at least for this. "He will surely call or write after a while. You know his parents will make him" Kevin reassured Dongho and was thinking Dongho has no idea what he saved him from.
      Jaeseop had not called Kevin no matter how he longed to. "Call him already" Hoon encouraged. "Not only do you miss him, I can tell you are incredibly "
"Oh shut up" Jaeseop said without heat. He had told Hoon everything and Hoon had told him not to carry Kiseop's burden as his. Kevin meant more to him than he had expected so, it was something to keep pursuing. Jaeseop was so undecided.
    One morning he found a note on his table. It was like an itinarary. It was Kevin's itinarary for the month. How in the world,,,? He knew but did not question or mention his good fortune. He simply made a note to give a particular employee a great bonus at the end of the month.
    Kevin's days had been so hectic. The upcoming tour, his promotions and one of his designers needed him to fly out to NewYork. He barely had time to breathe but he welcomed it so he would not dwell on a certain someone.  He arrived his photoshoot looking for Soohyun. Where was he? He thought, frustrated. He found someone setting up the equipment and went to inquire.
"Excuse me?" The person kept bopping their head to whatever was playing on their headphones. So Kevin tapped him on the shoulder ready to ask about Soohyun. The guy was still in his crouching position when he turned around to look up at Kevin, whipping his blond hair back. Kevin was struck dumb, then a slow smile appeared on his lips. The guy still looked up expectantly and Kevin asked, "What is your name?"
"Eli. Can I help you?"
"Yes you can" Kevin murmured, "Yes you can" . Here is what he needed to move on, Kevin thought, as the y guy kept looking at him expectantly. As cliche as it was, this was new beginnings.