Aigrit

Tteok

 Kevin was beside himself by the time he got home. He was in a rage. Dongho was putting the dishes away when his hyung got in and banged the door shut. He flung his keys on the coffee table.
"What is wrong, dare I ask?" Dongho ventured
"I saw Kiseop". Dongho put down a dish and quietly wiped his hands. Then he came around to join Kevin on the balcony. Kevin had flung his head back inhaling deep the fresh air. "He is Jaeseop's cousin" Kevin announced with a short cold laugh.
"I know" Dongho finally admitted softly.
Kevin rounded on him. "You knew. You knew?!"
"He is too fragile, Kevin. He did not want me to tell you"
"And you know this because?"
"I have been paying him visits for a while now"
Kevin barked out a laugh as he ran his fingers through his hair, "Wow" he shook his head, "Wow. So you knew I would see him there?" He walked into the living room and Dongho followed him.
"I knew but you were gone by the time I got back and-"
"You would not have told me even so Dongho, so stop right there" Dongho felt bad but he believed he did the right thing,
"Kevin, hyung, I do not understand why you are so angry. If someone should be mad here, it should be Kiseop after the way you dumped him. You broke his heart hyung". Dongho rarely used honorifics with Kevin but he was so agitated he reverted to type. Kevin said nothing and Dongho continued, "Kiseop is practically an invalid and is dependent on Jaeseop for support Kevin"
Kevin still did not say anything. After a while, he just walked to his room and closed the door very softly. Dongho remained in the living room, pensive.