II

In The Club (Tonight, For Him)

 

“Guess who?” he said slipping his arms around my waist. I was annoyed he was late. “I don’t know, Justin Timberlake?” I heard no response. “Har,Har, So funny Noona.” He said resting his chin at the crook of my neck. “Yah! Yah! What are you doing? Kim Himchan, this is a public place, don’t do such things!” I could see people whisper things and some giggling as they walk past us. It was our fifth date, this guy kept increasing the skin ship per second. Not that I minded. In fact I loved it when he touched me, when he kissed me, I felt closer to him than ever. It made me feel like I was marked as his, and he was marked as mine when I did the same to him. I would never let him know that though. Little ert would god knows do what more, I think I needed my heart to take it easy. “Noona…” he’d say. “Hmmm?” “Do you love me?” he’d ask every now and then, I wondered why he’d keep asking that. “What do you think?” I’d say just to . I liked seeing the various adorable expressions his handsome yet baby like face could make. “I don’t think you do…” he’d say. “Yah!” I turned around and wacked his head. “Then what am I doing here?” “Perhaps you just pity me Noona.” He’ll say. “Aigoo, you’re such a kid! I love you Kim Himchan!” I’d ruffle his hair. “Don’t call me a kid!” he’d get upset. “I’m a man! I want you to see me as a man!” those words made me blush a tint so red perhaps I could almost have called myself a tomato. “A-arasso…but you act like one sometimes you know?” I would pinch his cheeks. “Kid’s can’t make you blush like crazy” he’d grin. “And…” “And?” I looked at him confused. He leaned his face closer to mine, and kissed me, pushing his tongue through, intensely exploring my mouth, not letting me catch my breath, pulling at my tongue, a heated battle that I lost from the very beginning. Once he knew I could no longer breathe, he pulled away. “Kids can’t do that.” He’d smirk. “Y-Yah! You little ert! People saw that!!” I tried to walk away from there. This guy he’s crazy, I was about to moan out loud, If people heard, How embarrassing! Park Bom, run! This ert is going to make you lose yourself in public. I tried to run, but in heels it wasn’t the best idea. He’d catch up in no time and turn me around. “Noona…you can’t run from me.” He’d show his devilish smile. “You’ve been caught.” He’d kiss me quickly once again and grab my hand and walk by my side. I could only look down, to hide my embarrassment but also extremely happy face, every time he’d come and run after me. “Kim Himchan?” I’d ask him. “Hmm Noona?” “Do you love me too?” “More than you know.” He’d kiss my nose. “Kajja! Date time!” he’d say and pull me along at his pace. He took me to the Han River. It was beautiful and serene. “Why are we here?” I asked him confused. “You’ll see.” He grinned. Covering my eyes with his hands as he gently guided me along until we came to a stop. It was pretty dark, barely any light, when all of a sudden. BOOM! Fireworks filled the sky. “Omo…so pretty…!” I gasped. “Not as pretty as you though...” he’d wrap his arms around my waist tightly. “Did you do this?” “Yeap, How great of a guy am I?” he’d sheepishly chuckle. Rolling my eyes at his childishness “You’re an awesome guy.” I showed him a thumb up sign. “Still a kid?” “Aigoo…Kim Himchan, Arasso… Arasso. You ain’t a kid. Sheesh!” “Remember that next time, Or else.” “Or else?” “I’ll eat you.” “Y-y-yah! ert!” “Only for Noona.” He winked as we focused our attention back to the now beautifully lit sky.
Everything that you did for me back then…do you do it for them too? Seeing your figure dancing in the dazzling light as you place your hand on the first girl you see, can’t you hear my heart calling out to you? Can’t you stop? Everything you did for me you make seem so petty and cheap now. “Kim Himchan…!” I try to call out your name in the loud club, I don’t want to see anymore, but you don’t seem to hear me. You’re too into that girl. Hands swaying along her hips, whispering sweet nothings into her ear, stop this! I can’t take it no more. Tears seem to fall. “Bommie-ah” Seunghyun who’d taken me onto the dance floor wiped my spilling tears. “Don’t cry, Bommie-ah…he’s an immature brat.” “I know…but even the memories of him…that I wanted to keep as good ones…he’s soiling them…” Seunghyun wrapped his arms tightly around my waist pulling me closer. “Shhh, he doesn’t deserve your tears, shhh don’t cry Bommie-ah, forget him, forget everything, just look at me and listen to the music.” I try to close my eyes, pushing away his thoughts, holding back my tears. Tonight, even if it’s only for tonight I’ll forget you. I’ll erase all the pictures of you and me on my wall. It’s tiring, I want to escape from you but why do I keep remembering you? I’m not okay, in the end I’m nothing like you. I can’t easily forget something I thought of as precious. “Bommie-ah” He kissed my wet cheeks. Why did I want to picture you doing it to me? “It’s okay, Bommie, I’ll help you.” Seunghyun whispered. I could only slightly smile at his kindness, the boy I once used to like, why couldn’t I love him the way he now loves me? You took too much space in my heart Kim Himchan…that’s why. But I will try. At least in the club, in this club tonight, for him, in the club I will give him my everything, my full attention. Just like the way you were with that girl, I’ll try and love easily.

-----------------------------------------------------
Chapter two!
What Do You Guys think so far?
HImchan you douchebag TAT
-
MS