I

In The Club (Tonight, For Him)

 

“Noona!” He called as he ran up to me half panting. “Yeah?” I said. “Why did you leave without me?! I told you I’d come to pick you up!” he spoke in between his breaths. “I have to get to my part-time job, I’m running late, besides don’t you have to worry about school work and stuff, it’s your final year of high school, go study or something.” I begin to walk in a rush; because I couldn’t afford to be late for my job, the manager was having a hard time as it is with so many sick calls this week. “Noona!” he stopped me again grabbing a hold of my hand. “What?!” I hiss in frustration. “I’ll take you to work!” he’d grin sheepishly. “Yah! Kim Himchan! Go home and study why are you… always here to bug me!” I sigh. “I can’t study if you don’t help me…” he pouted. “I don’t tutor you every day it’s twice a week, how do you survive doing all the work then?” “I don’t. I wait for Noona to come and help me...” He pouted more. “Yah! Yah! Look I’m running late, I don’t have to play with you, I’m busy as it is with my second year of college and this job, go home or I won’t tutor you anymore!” I said. He only looked sadder. Aish, why is this guy so cute? I can’t believe he’s so popular at his school; he looks like a little goofball, always making weird faces. Who in their right mind does things like this? “Noona…” he’d grow sadder. Ugh. That look of his, I give up. “Arasso…come with me to work.” I smiled. “Haha, I knew you’d give in.” he’d wink. Okay so maybe his wink is a little y. Wait. What? Why am I getting attracted to a high school kid?! Oh god. No. You are everything but a e Park Bom. No way. Snap out of it. “Noona...” he waved his hand in front of my face. “D-deh?” I snap out of my thoughts. “Am I that good looking that you got to stare at me so intently?” he smirked. “Aren’t you late for work?” Right! Work! Oh my god! “You go home! You’re annoying me! I’m late now because of you!” I run to catch the bus. “Waiiiit! Bom Noona!!” he ran after me. My whole shift he was there waiting the entire time for me. This kid really is a headache. One hour left to close, couple of my college friends came to get some dinner. I was pretty close with this guy Seunghyun, I had a little crush on him but he was taken, so I didn’t let it get to me. “Bommie-ah.” He called out to me which caused me to blush furiously. “Seunghyun…” I try to smile. “What’s good to eat?” he asked with a smile on his face. “Uhm…” before I could say another word, there stood in between me and Seunghyun, Kim Himchan. “Don’t flirt with noona! She’s taken!” he said furiously before grabbing my hand and pulling me outside, leaving my friends and Seunghyun stunned. Oh god. This kid, is going to get it. “Yah! Kim Himchan! Who said I’m taken???! And why are you involving yourself in my matters!” I yell at him, only to see him have an equally angry expression. “Why are you angry…Look Himchan…Seunghyun’s just…” “Just what?? The guy you like?!” my eyes widen in shock. How in god’s name did he know that??! I never told him! “Surprised that I know Noona?” he scoffed. “I’m always looking at you Noona…I can read your moods, I can see the way you look at him, I’d be a fool not to know the feelings of the girl I love!” he yelled. “Himchan…he has a girlfriend it’s not…Wait what? You…L-love? What?!” I shriek in shock causing passerbys to look at us with dirty looks. I bowed slightly at them and then look back at the boy…who just said he loved me. “Himchan…Noona…is too old for you…” “By what three years?! I don’t want to hear it! Noona you’re mine! Why do I wait for you every day at your college? Why do I try to see you whenever I can? Why am I standing here today? I love you, and I won’t let you go. So please Noona give me a chance.” “Himchan-ah…” Before I could reject him he pushed his lips onto mine. My body froze, my heart started to race at an immeasurable speed. What just happened…? He pulled himself away to smile at me. “He’s taken Noona…but me…I’m single, you’re single, so let’s be together. I’ll make you love me, just as much as I love you.” He smiled his beautiful smile.
That was the day he confessed me to me. I remember it ever so evidently. He made me fall in love with him, with his words and his actions. Then on I became his…and he became mine…I thought we’d be happy. I was wrong. Here I am trying to forget his words, his touch, and his scent…his picture…which has latched on ever so tightly onto my heart. I couldn’t believe in the end he was that sort of guy. Leaving me to try and find my life back, trying to get my social life back up. Lies were all you spoke, again and again like a fool I believed them to be the truth. In this club where I now sit only to watch you…with another girl…smiling and laughing as you once did with me. Have you forgotten me so easily? How deep was your love? How deep was mine? “Bommie-ah you okay?” Seunghyun sat next to me. Looking at them as I was, but with anger. “Gwenchana…” I smile. “It’s okay…Seunghyun-ah…I was being an idiot…he was too immature from the start.” Watching him leaning in to kiss her. Like he once did with me. I couldn’t take it no more. Tears were threatening to fall. Seunghyun dragged me onto the dance floor. All those petty habits and small memories I’ll burn them away. To the you who lives within me, I’m going to put to sleep. Kim Himchan.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Okay First Chappie up! Kekek
What do you guys think? please let me know~ I hope it wasn't too bad XD

Read.Comment. Subcribe? : D
Will upload next chapter soon~

Toodles
-
MS