y Dduijang and Irrational Chen

Unstoppable Marriage

 

 

 

Chapter Two:

 

Author’s POV

 

“Yah! Kim Jongdae!” A voice barked before Jongdae could do something. A pillow flew in the air and in an instant, Jongdae was hit in the head. He fell on the off the bed and groaned with pain as he massaged his painful head.

“Awww.” He murmured and pouted at the guy who hit him with the pillow.

Yoonhee immediately opened her eyes and instantly landed on Chen on the floor. She immediately shut her eyes close because Chen’s towel on his waist wasn’t there anymore. It might have fall off leaving him wearing tight boxers alone.

“Stop playing pranks on that little kid.” The taller guy said in a flat tone and rose from his bed. “You’ll scare him off.” He added and ruffled his own blonde hair.

Yoonhee opened her eyes and planned to thank the one who just saved her from the guy who she thinks as a ert but she immediately shut her eyes off again. It was the guy who was sleeping earlier, half .

Why am I surrounded with guys?! She thought to herself and buried her face on her palms.

The taller guy grabbed the white t-shirt just randomly scattered on the floor and put it on his body. He grabbed another shirt, randomly scattered on the floor as well, “This room’s a mess.” He murmured before throwing it across Chen’s face. “Dress up. Don’t be confident in your body. It’s nothing compared to mine.” His face drew a half smirk, which emphasizes his y face.

“Should I be offended?”

“You should be.”

Chen just chuckled softly as he put on the shirt. He picked up some shorts, as usual, randomly scattered on the floor, and put it on. The taller guy walked towards Yoonhee who was feeling really awkward at the moment.

“Yah, new student.” The taller guy with the y face spoke. She slowly opened her eyes and sighed in relief as she saw him with shirt on.

Yoonhee cleared in a manly way. “Hey, bro.” she smirked and attempted to make a high-five with the taller guy. The taller guy looked at her with a what-the--face as he raised an eyebrow at her.

Chen burst out in a complete laughter.

The taller guy sighed. “I’m Kris.” He said in a flat tone. It sounded more of like a statement, rather than a proper introduction.

“He’s Wu Fan.” Chen added as he introduced Kris using his real name. Kris didn’t mind, though. Chen stood up from the floor and faced her. “I’m Kim Jongdae. Call me Chen if you like. Everyone calls me by that name.” he extended his hand across the distance and flashed his friendly and gentle smile.

Yoonhee flashed a half-hearted smile and nervously received Chen’s hand. “Gu Yoonhee.” She was about to pull her hand away but Chen squeezed it. Yoonhee met his eyes with an annoyed look but Chen was looking at her seductively. And when he knew Kris wasn’t looking, he winked at Yoonhee and smiled ily. She immediately pulled her hand by force as she felt the shivers on her spine the moment Chen winked at her.

She chortled. “No offense…” she paused she took a deep breath.

“I’m already offended.” Kris immediately answered.

“That wasn’t meant for you.” She immediately defended herself. “Kim Jongdae-sshi, no offense, but are you gay?”

A minute or two of silence which added up to the awkwardness in the atmosphere. Chen let out a soft chuckle and shyly covered his mouth. “I’m not offended and I am not gay.” He calmly answered.

“He’s irrational.” Kris commented. “Consider him as a as well.” He added

“Oh.” She simply responded.

“Hyung, I’m not like you.” Chen calmly defended himself.

Someone’s phone suddenly rang. It was Chen’s. He immediately grabbed it from the side table of his bed and leaned it against his ear. “Yes?” he answered as he ruffled his hair using the towel. His gentle expression suddenly turned into a serious one. “Are you serious?!” he sneered.

“Why?” Kris butted in but didn’t get an answer from Chen.

Chen was nodding while listening attentively to the person on the other line. “I’ll be there. Hang-on, Abbuji.” He said before hanging but his phone.

He immediately put on some jacket, put his phone on his pocket and trailed off the room.

“Yah, Chen, where are you going?” Kris stopped him.

“Home.” He answered. “Hyung, can you cover up for me? I think I’ll not be coming back like after a week.”

“Why?”

“She’s not feeling well.” He simply answered. Kris just nodded. Chen faced Yoonhee and flashed a half-hearted smile. “Nice meeting you, Gu  Yoonhee.” He bowed and immediately went off the room.

“What happened?” she was hesitated to ask but she still did. “Who is ‘she’?”

Kris started picking up the random clothes scattered on the floor. “His mom.” He simply answered.

Yoonhee just nodded and didn’t dare to ask further questions. She just helped Kris cleaning their room.

“Uh, wait.” She said.

“What?” he asked without looking.

“The three of us are roommates, right?”

“Yes.”

“The three of us?”

“Are you stupid? I just answered ‘yes’.”

“Then where is the other bed?”

“There are only two beds.”

“Then what about me?”

“It’s either you’ll be sleeping with Chen, or with me. But mind you, I don’t like sleeping with somebody so better sleep beside Chen.”

“Are you serious?”

“I’m always serious.”

“Are you sure he’s not gay?”

“He’s not. He likes playing pranks. He’s irrational.”

“But earlier was not a nice prank.”

“A prank is not nice in the very first place. It’s called a prank for a reason.”

“Can you both sleep together and I’ll sleep alone on the other bed?”

Kris scoffed. “You’re kidding. NO.” he answered. There were no scattered clothes on the floor anymore. “You can sleep on the floor if you want.” He suggested before trailing off the room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I'm sorry for the short and lame late update OTL
Hope you liked this, comment and subscribe!