Creator Of Hell

Amnesiac Named Kai

 

Kai stood in the Desert of Memories, the place where every memory of mortal or immortals were stored. A wind flicked past him, and a picture fell into his hand. 

It was a picture of a girl, a girl whose face he hadn't seen for 800 years. To an immortal, 800 years was like 8 minutes ago, yet his heart ached. 

A pair of cool, slender hands grabbed his stomach. He turned around and saw the flawless face of Sehun. "So that's what you're doing. Looking at the girl.. And i thought I was your lover now." 

Kai laughed, a bitter cruel laugh, and Sehun's hands s down lower to his belly button and then to his hips, tightening there. "Are you still mad at what I've done?" 

Kai turned around and Sehun's face. Inside him, the monster of feelings growled and his hands wished to choke Sehun there and then. "What is there to be mad about?" As if delighted with his answer Sehun's face turned into a mask of glee.

"So forgiving, brother. Well.. forgive me this time too." he whispered as he planted a kiss on Kai's lips. Right when he kissed him Kai felt a shiver of heat run down his back. The burning heat pricked his skin up, there was a slight whooshing sound, and in it's place were footsteps. 

"Romantic much?" the Creator of Hell appeared before them. He cocked his red flaming hair, red and hot as the pits of hell, and smiled. 

His mahogany eyes flicked to Sehun. "You are aware acquainting with me... might not be so good to us? I mean.. to you." 

Sehun, still holding on to Kai's waist in an iron like grip, placed his head on Kai's shoulder and said, "Taemin, I know what I am doing." 

Immediately after saying that, the burning feeling rose again on Kai. This time on his chest. In front of him was the burning pit of hell. Sehun's face moved from his shoulder to his neck. He kissed it tenderly.

"You might be a bit... forgetful after this, Kai. But remember, it's for our good." Kai resisted from struggling, since it was no use. Sehun's muscles far succeeded his. 

With one push, Kai was flung towards the pit of hell, and blackness awaited him.

Taemin laughed, a rich, frightening sound and ran his fingers through his hair. "Such a horrible way to treat a lover.. Even worse than what I do." 

Sehun's eyes grown cold and rested on him. "What do you require, Taemin?" 

Taemin reached towards him and using his body, pinned Sehun down on the hot desert sand. He smiled a cold smile, showing his shiny white teeth.  "I require physical payment, with your body." 

He pulled Sehun down into his homeland, stripping his clothes as they fell. Before the portal closed, the photography which Kai held drifted along with them and disappeared. 


Author's Note: Hello! So, I've finally decided to make this story very.. -ful? LOL and -ish. Anyways, those of you who don't like , there will be a chapter where there is...less descriptions, and one chapter dedicated to . I hope you enjoy! There will be an OC later on in the story, please look foward. Comments and subscriptions are very appreciated :) 

-kwangbiased