Love and Scandals Part 1

Yuki's Oneshot Request Shop [still accepting buyers/applicants]

"Italized - English words; Bold/Italized - phone call"

It was a clear day outside and English tutor to the idols Tsukiko Raine is enjoying one of her rare off days inside the famous Hello Kitty café. She took a bite of her favorite dessert while listening to her IPOD, her feet tapping in time with G-Dragon’s new song.

She was in her own world when she felt someone poke her cheek…

*poke* *poke*

Raine turned her head swiftly; ready to take a bite of the finger that has been abusing her cheeks but said finger was faster to move away, “Whoa! Easy snapper! I can’t play any instrument if I am missing one!”

“You, Im Yoon Ji, is thirty minutes late and yet you still poked me on the cheek even though you know I loathe that and still expect a warm welcome!?”

The brunette sighed as she plopped on the seat opposite the still glaring Raine, “I didn’t mean to be late. I was tasked to do something just as I was about to leave so…”

The Japanese girl’s eyes softened and she unplugged the earphones from her ears….”is it about the Ri’s scandals?”

*coughs* “erm… yeah. But don’t worry about it. Your dear Seungri is going to be okay. He’s one tough panda! ”

Raine let out a relieved sigh and looked outside, “times like this I wish I could just tell him to stop being an idol and just stay with me.”

YoonJi chuckled and placed a hand under her chin, “but you can’t say that to him can you?”

“Of course I can’t. “ Raine looked around and sighed when she found the café still half empty, “as his girl I need to support him don’t I?”

“Yeah…but it doesn’t mean you can’t be a bit selfish sometimes. He is still your man, y’know?”

Raine drank a bit more of her apple juice and asked, “d-do you feel the same w-with your boyfriend?”

“Why the heck are you stuttering?” *chuckle* “I’m actually lucky that YB never gets problems like Ji and Panda does… but if ever he does… I guess I’ll just have to tell him to get his act together.”

Raine smiled as she stuffed her IPOD back to her bag, “you’re one spoiled princess aren’t you? Anyway let’s go… you promised to bring me to that bookstore you found accidentally…”

YoonJi pouted but stood nevertheless, “mou… calling me spoiled and then asking me to do something for you. How about I go back to YGEnt and help Teddy oppa with the new track instead? It is close to Youngbae’s comeback anyway. As you said, I need to be supportive.”

*chuckle* “ah so the princess can’t handle insults… I apologize. Now, can you please guide me to that bookstore?”

YoonJi flipped her hair and chuckled, “since you apologized sincerely… I’ll have to oblige.  Ah but I need to get back soon cause I still have work left to do. I still have a few more songs to make.”

“Ugh fine. You always leave me alone on our off days anyway…”

“You do realize that you sound like a neglected girlfriend, right Raine?”

“Shut up you head”

YoonJi laughed out loud as they walked out of Raine’s sanctuary, “ooooh… how cute! You are swearing at me in English… I should have recorded it so we can use it for blackmail.”

“I hate you!”

*laugh* “Of course you do…”

======================

“Ah… I took a long time in that store.  Yoon Ji bought a lot I’m sure Taebin oppa will get angry again…she sure loves making her brother angry…” *sigh*

As a routine for Raine, she took of her shoes near the door and carried the grocery bag with two hands without opening the lights. She is pretty much confident that she knows the way around the apartment because she had been living here since starting as YGEnt’s main tutor….

“Oomph! What the hell?! ”

“Sorry…”

She staggered a bit after bumping on something but was able to maintain her balance by holding on to the table on her left, “what the… when did the wall move all of a sudden?”

The light and she saw her boyfriend of a year smiling sadly with his hands on his back pockets, “I didn’t mean to surprise you.”

“It’s okay… I gave you that spare key so you can come when you feel like it. Next time just open the lights when you come in.”

“Yeah… “

Raine allowed Seungri to get the large grocery bag from her hand and wordlessly arranged it on the table. She took the opportunity to observe the man he knows so well, “honey… is there anything wrong?”

Seungri flinched and smiled as wide as he can, “N-no… why would there be? I mean… I have that sitcom going and we have a world tour soon plus I am slowly getting recognized on my own! The school is doing okay and…”

Raine bit her lower lip and walked slowly forward to backhug the rambling man, “I don’t need to see that fake smile, Seunghyunnie. Tell me what’s wrong.”

The tears silently fell from Seungri’s eyes and his hands slowly moved to grasp the hands on his torso,”I-I’m okay… I need to be okay. It’s just that feel like everyone is just waiting for me to make a mistake… and I’ve been proving myself since I became a trainee… I’m tired of this. I’m tired of faking that I’m okay.”

Raine leaned her cheek on Seungri’s back and sighed, her breath warming her boyfriend’s back, “if you’re tired then quit.”