Love is a gamble - SPECIAL CHAPTER

Yuki's Oneshot Request Shop [still accepting buyers/applicants]

 

EPILOGUE – BONUS CUT

It was a beautiful Saturday...the wind softly rustling the leaves on the big tree.  Chipmunks were busy picking up acorns, rabbits were running around. She smiled as she closed her eyes to listen to the relaxing sounds of nature… this tree has always been her special place since way back…

It hasn’t been long when she felt familiar hands covering her eyes, “guess who?”

Hyorin smiled mischievously and replied, “hm… Chanyeollie?”

“Y-Ya! Does he do this to you?! I’ll have a talk with that man later! I swear I told him to keep his hands off you!”

Hyorin laughed, “Minseok oppa, I was just joking. Were you jealous?”

Minseok scoffed and crossed his arms, “what do you think?! No one can do that to my Hyorinnie!”

“Aw…my meatbun is so cute!!!”

Minseok reddened and turned away, “I’m a man. I’m supposed to be handsome!”

*chuckle* “Of course you are oppa… in my eyes at least.”

Xiumin sat beside his beloved under the tree and Hyorin automatically leaned in his embrace, “these five years have been my happiest… thank you Minseok oppa…”

 “I’m the one who should thank you Jagiya… for letting me show how much I love you.”

Hyorin felt a hand under her chin and she closed her eyes, waiting for her meatbun’s sweet kiss…                                                                                                        

Kai smirked as he removed his headphones, “woah….free ?”

Suho chuckled and placed an arm over Kai’s, “some things don’t change…”

Ai Lin charged from the left gate, her dress moving with the wind, “aish… what are you guys all doing there?”

Tao chuckled as he leaned on a lamp post, “bǎobèi, calm down...”

“But Tao…the wedding will start in a few minutes! We’ll be late if we don’t hurry!”

Hyorin chuckled as she stood followed by Xiumin who helped her, “chill Ai Lin… we just relaxed a little. It was getting too suffocating inside with the pressure and all.”

Kris stood from the tree stump he was sitting on and stretched a bit, “so shall we go fellow grooms’ men? Ms. Maid of honor?”

Ai Lin blushed and Tao defensively stood in front of his girlfriend, “don’t even think about it, hyung. She’s mine.”

Kris laughed and walked ahead as he said, “yep! Some things don’t change…”

Tao muttered “stupid hyung” under his breath and Ai Lin tugged on his arm, “come on Tao… Kris oppa was just teasing you.”

“I can’t help it Ai Lin, you still blush when he looks at you.”

Ai Lin rolled her eyes, “Kyungsoo (D.O) blushes when Kris oppa looks at him… his eyes just has that effect. You know I love you, right?”

Tao chuckled and patted the hand on his arm, “yeah…. I love you too.”

The rest of EXO went inside the location of the garden wedding one by one until only the bride and groom were left…

Xiumin offered his arm to Hyorin and smiled fondly, “shall we go ex girlfriend?”

Hyorin smiled back and accepted the arm offered to her, “of course ex boyfriend.”

And the two marched towards their future… both satisfied of the gamble they made for love…