Love types End

Yuki's Oneshot Request Shop [still accepting buyers/applicants]

MinJung cried as soon as she hugged the life size teddy bear her JiYong oppa gave her for her 11th birthday. She jumped a little when she accidentally pressed the belly of the huge teddy bear and it spoke, “MinJung-ah... always remember that oppa loves you. You’ll always be my little princess.”

Wiping away the tears on her face, she said… “I promise Jiyong oppa. This is the last time I’m crying for Shim Changmin. I’ve cried enough.”

“That’s good to know dongsaeng but you do know you can tell me that in person…I was just in the music room with Youngbae.”

The now red MinJung threw a small pillow to his smirking older brother and scowled, “get out oppa… let me mend my broken heart in peace.”

JiYong bowed with an innocent smile, “as the princess wishes… but in case you feel hungry…we have cheese pizza and fresh Kiwi on the table for the heartbroken princess.”

“Thank you oppa…you are the best.”

The older Kwon gave a small salute and smiled, “MinJungie… being hurt is a part of falling in love. Let the pain go and emerge as a better person. Who knows… your fairy tale might not have ended yet. Goodnight princess.”

MinJung smiled as Jiyong closed her door after leaving a piece of his mind, “my oppa is definitely the best…weird but still the best.”

She already felt a whole lot better the next day… sure her heart still feels heavy at the lost of her first love but the support she received from her best friend and beloved brother gave her enough strength.  Throughout the next two weeks, Minjung did her best to avoid Changmin… running to the other end if they would pass each other in the hallway… eating in the park behind the school …or running away when he tries to talk let alone approach her. And with that, life started to go back to normal for Kwon Minjung…

“Yu Ae…”

Yu Aerin paused from writing to look at her bestfriend,“Yes hon?”

“D-do you think… if I was as pretty as you… Changmin would have noticed me?”

Saving the file first, Yu Ae closed her laptop and turned around. “No. And before you make conclusions let me finish.”

“Uhm… okay. Sheesh, you don’t have to glare at me.”

*deep breath* “I already told you, you are way prettier than me. You are strong, good with sports, good conversationalist, and quick witted. Besides we are best friends because we are almost perfect, aren’t we?”

MinJung laughed her first sincere one in a week, “I don’t know where that self confidence of yours comes from.”

“I’ll take note and ask my brother later.”

MinJung stiffened as she felt hands hugging her from the back. She stood non moving for a few seconds until YunHo pitied her, “BooJae… I’m starting to get jealous.”

As Jaejoong’s unique laughter filled their space in the school’s park, Minjung unfroze and hit the laughing sunbae on the shoulder, “Jaejoong oppa! Stop surprising me like that! Let go!”

Jaejoong’s eyes reflected mischief and dread filled MinJung, “Yunho oppa…Yu Ae… please tell Jaejoong oppa to let me go…”

There was a weird emotion reflected on Yu Aerin’s eyes but before MinJung could dwell on it, it disappeared quickly…”I can’t. I’m sorry Minjungie but we are here on a mission…”

“Up you go!”

Minjung felt herself blindfolded and hoisted, “Where are you taking me? Jaejoong oppa! YunHo oppa! Yu Ae!”

She struggled but YunHo’s, “don’t worry… we won’t do anything to harm you and you know that Kiwibear…”

“B-but…”

Yu Ae squeezed MinJung’s hand and smiled, “trust us MinJungie…”

“Oh fine… but there better be a reason for this.”

After what seemed to be an eternity (it was just 10 minutes), MinJung felt the ground on her feet again…”finally…”

The sound of the door closing made her jump and she ripped the cloth on her eyes, “guys? This isn’t funny anymore… where are you?!”

“Don’t get angry at them… it was all my idea.”

MinJung turned so quick that she got a bit dizzy and had to hold on to a chair, “this has got to be a bad dream…”

*dry chuckle* “So I’m a bad dream now huh…”

Changmin walked closer to MinJung and offered her a bouquet of daffodils, “I know I…don’t have have the right to be here with you after I made you cry… but I’m taking my chances…”

“Y-you… you lost weight…and those eye bags…”

He touched his now shallow cheek and chuckled, “ah, I don’t look as handsome now do I? I…kind of lost my appetite, I guess.”

MinJung gasped, anger slightly forgotten…“You? L-lose? How can you lose your appetite?”

Changmin smiled and MinJung realized that she missed his smile, “I’ll gladly explain but could you please accept these first? Jaejoong hyung helped me choose them…”

“Thank you.”

MinJung gasped as she was escorted to a romantic dinner setting complete with teddy bear designs, “this…”

Changmin grinned and opened a chair for her to take, “But Changmin… why all this? Why now? When I’ve finally let you go…”

Tears escaped MinJung’s eyes and she felt hands brushing the tears away, “If you asked me that two weeks ago, I would have answered I didn’t know. Because back then I was hella confused. Thenwhen you ignored me, I felt like I’ve lost something important. I have gotten used to your gaze when you thought I wasn’t looking… that shy smile you would give me when our eyes meet… even the cute tints of pink on your cheeks when we talk. I have gotten used to it to the point that I was unconsciously looking for it and eventually the thoughts of you raided my mind.”

Changmin held Minjung’s hand and led her to sit on the chair before he kneeled in front of her, “it took me your letter and a punch from Yu Aerin before I realized that I was in love with you all along though.”

“M-my letter? But how can you… I mean… I hid it in my drawer…”

“Yu Aerin gave it to me… telling me how much of an idiot I was and for the first time in my life… I agreed with her. It’s funny how childhood friends can sometimes understand you more than you do.”

“Idiot…”

“I know…I’m sorry you had to hear me lie on the rooftop.”

“That’s cause you’re an idiot…wait…how’d you know about me…”

Changmin chuckled and brought Minjung’s hand to his lips, “apparently Kyuhyun knew you were there… that sly boy. He was trying to get me to confess but it backfired.”

Blushing furiously MinJung tried to withdraw her hand but Changmin held on, “nuh uh! I’ve been through hell just so I can be with the girl I love so I’m never letting go.”

“Changmin its been two weeks…w-what if I already love someone else? Have you thought of that?”

“Yeah but if you already did… then I guess I’ll just have to make you fall in love with me again.”

MinJung fought the urge to smile as he slowly saw the confident and awkward prince she fell in love with return, “I thought girls who act manlier than you and loves teddy bears at this age is not your type?”

“They’re not… however… I fell in love with you. So… um… Kwon MinJung, I love you… would you officially be my girlfriend? Please?”

“If you asked me this two weeks ago, I would have said yes without hesitation…”

Changmin’s face showed defeat and he slowly got on his feet, “I understand. I’m sorry for dragging you here.”

MinJung finally let out a chuckle and grabbed Changmin’s hand, “however… I am still in love with you, awkward and love idiotic as you are… so… yes.”

Changmin hugged his now girlfriend and gave a sigh of relief, “don’t scare me like that… I might actually die.”

“I’m sorry… but that is a little revenge from me…”

“I understand… now that the drama is over! Let’s eat! Yu Aerin and Jaejoong hyung cooked all these and they smell great!”

“Ooh… the great chefs! Eat as much as you like, Min… you need to regain everything you lost…”

“I know… I’ve already regained the one thing I wanted the most though.”

MinJung blushed again and chuckled, “Ya! Where did my awkward prince go?!”

Changmin smiled, “Your awkward prince just got more awesome. Let’s eat!”

 

Jaejoong exhaled loudly as four of them waited patiently outside the door to the decorated club room, “ugh… finally…”

YunHo chuckled and lightly patted Jaejoong’s shoulder, “let’s go… we still have a lot to finish in the Council room.”

“Do we have to Yunnie?”

“Unfortunately yes… the other staff needs to see their president every once in a while.”

“mou all right… let’s eat some cake after…”

”Sure.”

Yu Aerin raised an eyebrow and YunHo chuckled, “you guys better leave soon too. I’m sure Yoochun would want to know all the details.”

“I’m sure YunHo oppa…thank you both for the help…”

Jaejoong ruffled Yu Aerin’s hair affectionately and smiled, “anything for my Yu Panda and Kiwibear… see you guys! The president needs to work.”

Yu Aerin watched as YunHo slung an arm on Jaejoong’s shoulder and the two walked towards the other building. She stood and smoothed the creases on her uniform before turning to smile at the boy beside him, “let’s go Kyuhyun… our mission has succeeded.”

“Is this okay? You are in love with ShimChang aren’t you?”

She had already walked a few steps when she stopped and gave a small smile, “yes I do… but the girl he is in love with has never been me. I guess I just have to wait until my prince finds me…”

The girl turned around, ready to walk away and Kyuhyun knew this was the right time. Kyuhyun exhaled loudly and with determined eyes spoke, “I can make you happy more than anyone can Park Yu Aerin… please fall in love with me instead!”

Yu Aerin froze for a few seconds and then a shy smile slowly formed on her face, “hm… I don’t know… if you can beat me on the school ranking maybe I can give you a chance. I can’t fall for guys who can’t beat me.”

Kyuhyun noted the slight blush on her cheeks and he smirked, “oh you’re on babe… I’ll even beat Changmin’s score for you.”

“Really now? You know we are the first and second in ranking, don’t you?”

“I was just not being serious… and I hate the spotlight but I’ll do it for my princess.”