CHAPTER 2: Strangers.

아름다운 스트랜저... (Beautiful Stranger)

 

My heart felt heavy once we step foot in front of the cemetery gate, it was located on the top of the hill.

Jaejoong can see through you, he knows how you feel.

The guards that are guarding the cemetery gates opened the door, both of you stepped in. It was very clean. There were cherry blossom trees surrounding the entire cemetery, tombstones aligned in perfect straight rows, the grass is lush and animate, there were a few people in the cemetery.

Both of you walked on the stoned path leading to your parents tomb.

Jaejoong placed the bouquet of flowers that he was holding on their tomb

You were just standing behind him, your head was down, you felt really  bleak. Yet you master up your courage and walked up to the tomb, you squatted down

“Umma… Appa.. we’re here to visit you” you touched their pictures that is engraved to the tomb.

Jaejoong then squatted beside you and began pulling out the weeds that was surrounding the tomb, he didn’t mutter a word.

“Umma.. Appa , How are you doing?  I’ve been doing well. Oppa have been taking care of me well, Karam-oppa too. “ you whispered, a brink of tears were forming in your eyes, your vision were abit blurry.

“Umma, Appa, see this dress? Oppa bought it for me for my 17th birthday” you pointed at your dress, tears started to fall.. it dripped on the tomb, your heart can’t take it, although you may seem emotionless on the outside but your actually very sensitive when it comes to your parents or the people that you care and love for.

/ I don’t like seeing my Dongsaeng crying…./ Jaejoong wiped your tears with his fingers, he then gave you a warm hug / SulHee ah… it’s alright…/ he patted your back.

“Umma and Appa will always be here, in your heart. Even though they’re not in this world, I’m sure they are looking out for you, for us” Jaejoong pointed at your chest , and gave you a warm smile

(This gif. Made me smile :D )

You looked at him and nodded /Right Umma and Appa will always be in my heart. I have to stay strong, I will never let them down/ you eye smiled. /That’s my dongsaeng/

“I think we have to get going, it’s almost lunch time~” Jaejoong said, “Ne~~”

Both of you then went to the cemetery’s car park

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆       ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆         ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆           ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(A/N I’m going to skip the car ride part.)

During the  car ride Karam called you if you want to go out to eat with him, Jaejoong then drove to the café for you to meet with Karam.

At the café

It’s your favourite café, the Hello Kitty café at Hongdae street. You admit, you’re obsessed with Hello Kitty and Pikachu, at home you have an entire display shelf full of Hello Kitties and Pikachu.

“Bye Oppa~!” You pecked Jaejoong’s cheek and waved, Jaejoong smiled and drove off.

Once you step foot into the café , everything was well furnished with pink furniture and table made out of wood, the walls are decorated with faces of Hello Kitty each with a different ribbon red, yellow and green. You don’t like pink… you find pink too girly, but you let it pass since this is your favourite café .

Karam was sitting on the chair waiting for you while listening to music, today he was wearing a geek glasses, it was originally a sunglasses but the lens fell off, and a brown leather jacket.

You realised he was lost in music /tsh Karam always lost in music/ So you decide to creep on him. You went behind his chair quietly and stood there, then you tapped his shoulder and hid behind the chair, luckily the chair was big enough.

Karam looked around /hmm…… I thought I felt something…/ he checked his watch /it’s 2pm already.. where’s she/

You then popped up from behind the chair scaring Karam, he jumped up putting a hand on his chest

“YAAAAA!!! You scared me”

“HAHAHAHAHA You should’ve seen your epic expression omg” you laughed holding your stomach

“You too lost in your little music world that you didn’t realise I was right beside you HAHAHAHA” your face turned red from laughing too much and tears are coming out.

“Alright! Alright sit! People are giving us looks” he pushed you to the chair

Both you and Karam ordered the same thing

Cake that is shaped like Hello Kitty’s head and, cappuccinos which has Hello Kitty’s face dusted on it

“WOW~ I wonder how they dust the face on the top…” you questioned yourself.

“Ahhh~” Karam cut a piece of cake and gave it to you, you stared at the piece of cake

“Eat~” you opened your mouth and ate it “Waa~~” you giggled “this cake is the best” you raised your thumb.

You then fed Karam some cake.

 

 

Someone’s POV

“I think we’ve came to the right place” a guy with light brown hair said

“WAAAAA~~~ This place is so pink. OMG HELLO KITTY dshfldjahgjdsafa” the tall tan guy spazz admiring the surroundings

“Ewww… pink” three other guys said

“Why aren’t there any unicorns?” the guy with slightly curly hair fake sob

“Ya! You and your obsession” a tall guy smacked him

“Wow~ nice wall the chairs looks so fluffy” the other tall guy said

“Why are we here again…?” 4 guys questioned

“To find the girl” he then showed them a picture

“OH~~~” the 11 of them said in sync

“Heyhey!! I think I found her!” the one with chubby cheeks exclaimed

12 guys went to sit near you.

The waitress came “May I take your order?”

“12 lattes”

“No Hyung I want the cappuccino”

“uh… make that 11 lattes and 1 cappuccino”

“Okay” the waitress jotted down “Any food?”

“Erm… nope”

“Hey Hyung I, whose that girl she’s with?”

“Maybe her bestfriend” he shrugged

“You sure that’s a girl?” one questioned

“By the looks of it, she’s obviously a female”

“No I can tell, that’s obviously a guy”

“WAIT WHAT??”

“shhhhhhh you’re too loud, they might hear us!” the light brown hair shushed him

“Your order is here” the waiter placed 12 cups on the table

“Ya she’s looking at us!”

“Yayaya!! Pretend you’re doing something”

 

 

Back to you.

You were enjoying your lunch with Karam, both of you were talking about random stuffs, some included your favourite idol group BEAST, Karam talked about yesterday when he went to the mall and needed to pee so he went to the washroom, but when he step foot on it the guys in the washroom started shouting “YAH! GET OUT YOU’RE A FEMALE!!” he was kicked out from the washroom and had no choice but to use the female’s, he had no problem, people didn’t suspect him.

You clapped your hands and chortle.

“WAIT WHAT??”

You heard someone shout, your head turning to the direction of the shout, Karam too.

You saw a guy that have a baby face hushing the guy. There were 12 guys, all of them are handsome, weird thing is that most of them are observing or more like staring at you. You felt uncomfortable, but soon all 12 of them were doing something, most of them sipping their drink while some.. are just plain weird… they were playing hand games (a/n; you know those games that you have to clap and such)

“Hey Sul~ they’re staring at you” Karam said with his mouth full of cake

“I know but they are weird… “ You then continued eating, You pinched Karam’s cheek

“YA close your mouth!”

Two of you continued eating, from time to time you can feel people staring at you but, you didn’t care much, you get glares a lot from school so you’re used to it.

It’s 3pm already and both of you had finished eating lunch, then both of you left the place Karam slung an arm around you.

“Next stop the mall~~”

The mall was only a few blocks away from the café, so you decided to walk.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆       ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆         ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆           ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

“Psssst their out!!”

/Whose he… /

“Are they couples? Is he her boyfriend??”

“Ya!! Let’s follow them don’t loose track of them palli!” 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆       ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆         ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆           ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I will be updating everyday since my exams are over, but my finals are coming at about 1 months time so I may stop updating for a week or so next month~