CHAPTER 3: Stalkers?!

아름다운 스트랜저... (Beautiful Stranger)

 

“Ya! Hyung we have to disguise ourselves or else she’ll suspect us”

“Right! Ya _____ use your tracking power thingy, put some dust on her”

The one with the poker face then put some kind of dust that looks like sprinkles on you.

“Okay now we have to keep track on her on this tracker device thing.”

“LETSEU GO TO THE SHOP WERE THEY SELL WACKY GLASSES WITH NOSE AND MUSTACHE~”

“Alright~~~ WOOOO we have to wear a robe and some random hat too~”

“Are you sure this is a good idea??”

“YEA~~!!!! It’ll be fun dressing up right?? WOOO I’VE BEEN WAITING ALL MY LIFE FOR THIS”

“Sheesh you’re weird” one of them smacked the other guy.

“OUUCCCCHHH!!! YA I’M YOUR HYUNG HOW CAN YOU HIT ME GRRRRRR YOU’LL GET IT FROM ME!”

Both of them then started bickering on their way to the shop, the rest tried to calm them down, but knowing that the elder one have a temper of a dragon, it’s impossible.

“Yeahh~~ we’re finally here”

All of them bought the same glasses, robe and hat.

(I can't find a decent picture so....)

 

The cashier gave them a weird look.

“That will be 20000 won” the cashier said while keying in some numbers on the cash register.

“Thank you, do come again” The cashier said and bowed.

“Wow HAHAHAHAHA HYUNG WE LOOK FUNNY HAHA SHE WON’T RECOGNISE US!”

People outside gave them weird looks, some even laughed at what they’re wearing

“Errmm…. Dongsaeng-ah… errr… people are giving us weird looks…”

“Don’t mind them~~”

“Heyhey look at those 12 weirdos!”

“OHMAIGAD! What are they wearing?”

“Are they filming a comedy drama or something? But I don’t see any cameras…”

Some of the passerbys said.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆       ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆         ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆           ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

“The weather is so hot, It’s like Korea’s on fire” you exaggerated with your arm action

“Tsk you sweat too fast” Karam clucked his tongue and took out a packet of tissue and began wiping your forehead and neck.

“Well at least my sweat doesn’t smell not like SOMEONE” You raised your eyebrow at Karam

“Please~ I’m a guy, guys are meant to have manly man man sweat” Karam playfully rolled his eyes then threw that already soaked tissue in the nearby bin along the pavement.

You then felt a cool breeze, /brrr why is the weather so weird/ You rubbed your shoulders /Hmm…. What’s this… glitter? WTF/

“What’s wrong Sul?” Karam caught you rubbing your arms

“N-Nothing” /WTF IS THERE A GHOST OR SOMETHING SHALDJFHDSA OMG GET AWAY/ You waved your arms and faked a smile to hide your fear.

“YA KIM SULHEE I KNOW THERE’S SOMETHING WRONG” Karam smacked you.

“Owwwww OKAY OKAY for a guy you sure throw a fit” You rubbed your head and pouted “I felt a breeze just now, but I think I’m was just hallucinating”

“TCH----“ Karam tried to talk but you cut him

“OH LOOK WE’VE REACH~!!!” You ran inside the mall /OH SWEET AIR CONDITIONER/ You’re not a summer type of person, you hate summer, because you often get sunburns, and there are many cicadas lurking on the tree that freaks you out. You have a phobia of bugs, you think they are aliens from another planet name “bugatopia”. When you were 10 a GOLDEN BEETLE landed on your hair (this really happened to me when I was 10) You were in class studying and you felt something on your hair you touched it and grabbed the beetle, something was moving and you flung it on your desk and screamed, since your scream is so high pitched like a dolphin’s cry, it made your whole class jerk up from their chair even your teacher.

(A/N: okay back to the topic LOL I WAS OFF POINT)

You skipped to the toy store leaving Karam behind /WAAAAAAA/ You were awed by the number of plushies they sell /I wonder if there’s any Pikachu…./  The store gave out a lively atmosphere, the walls are painted sky blue and clouds were added on the ceiling there are a few kites hung on the ceiling and wooden birds were pasted on it as well. The selves that hold the toys are made out of wood, the lights emitted a warm feel. The floors are wooden as well, making it feel like you’re in a forest.

“OII Sul WAIT UP!!” Karam finally caught up with you, he was out of breath huffing and puffing he held his chest to calm himself down /WHEW… toy store… uh oh…/

You were too busy admiring the abundant of toy , pressing each and every “TRY ME” button , you didn’t care much about the glares from the people and children that were in the shop. You’re about you.

/Tcchh this Sul… HAH I have an idea/ “Sul-ah!!! Over here! I’ve found a Pikachu section!” Karam signalled you.

Your ears perked up when you heard the word “Pikachu” /OMG MY BABIES/

/HAH I GOT HER/ Karam smirked

He dragged you to the “Pikachu section” the moment you stepped into it you shriek not in happiness but in horror, you were terrified. Your face turned pale, you shivered.

You didn’t utter a word /D-d-dolls Karam you BASTARD/ You have Pediophobia a phobia of dolls, when you were 3 you found your brother watching Chucky with his friends at your house, you were so curious because your heard screaming from his room, you snuck in, just then Chucky’s face appear. Seeing his face you cried, making your brother and his friends pause the movie to comfort you.

“Yaa Sul… Are you okay?” Karam waved a hand in front of you. You were in shock, he noticed that the blood from your face is drained /… I guess I scared her too much “Ya!” He poked your arm “YA SQUISHY” he poked your arm harder. /Pssst I have no choice../ He carried you out of the shop, since you won’t budge.

Karam snapped a finger, you awoke from your flashback of the past.

“NOO NOOO CHUCKY DON’T KILL ME NOOOOOOOO!” You screamed, people were giving you weird looks

“What is this girl talking about?”

You heard a women at her 40s gossip /PARK HYUNCHUL …. Grrrr/ You were pissed off so pissed off that your eyes emitted purple “lightning” at Karam /uh.. oh…/

“HAHAHA YOU SHOULD’VE SEEN YOUR FACE HAHAHAHA” He hit your shoulder and took out his phone and snapped a picture of your angry expression /Gonna set this as my wallpaper ㅋㅋㅋ/

“YA PARK HYUNCHUL COME HERE” You throw your fist and started chasing him . Both of you were chasing each other at the mall.

When suddenly, you bumped into a guy who is incredibly tall… he’s like 4 heads taller than you /*gulp* Opps…./ The guy looked so cold, but yet so handsome, he have ash blonde hair. /If looks can kill…/

You bow “Choisonghaeyo, jeongmal choisonghae.” You bowed again /phew… I was thinking that he will punch me or something./

“YA PARK HYUNCHUL!” You finally got a hold of that nasty bastard, you held his collar and thug it.

/For a tiny girl… she sure have strength of a sumo wrestler/ Karam thought

For the pass 15 minutes you were giving Karam a talk, not just a normal talk but a talk about dolls. You mentioned that if he did this again he will face Jaejoong’s wrath, Karam nodded throughout your bragging and nagging. Finally you calmed down, you’re not a type to scold people. But when you’re really pissed, you can brag the whole day.

Your stomach growled *Opps* Your growl was loud enough for Karam to hear.

“Hey how about we get some bubble tea?” Karam suggested.

two of you reached the bubble tea shop named “Gongcha” (GONGCHAN)

“Assa! Bubble tea~~” You did a superman arm action, Karam chuckled at your silliness.

Since it is quite a famous bubble tea chain in Korea, there was a long queue. You noticed some people wearing weird robes and fedora hats and wacky glasses with big nose, bushy eyebrows and mustache /What are they wearing/ You raised your eyebrow and nudged Karam with your elbow

“See those group of guys.” You pointed at them

“Do you think they’re filming something? I don’t see any cameras though..” Karam pointed out

“Oh well…” You shrugged the thought off, but a guy caught your attention /Hey.. isn’t that the giant I bumped into earlier.. WAIT WHAT WAIT he look familiar… ISN’T THAT THE GUY AT THE CAFÉ EARLIER? He was playing some weird hand games with one of the 12 guys/

“Next!” The cashier said, you ordered Taro milk bubble tea (It’s my favourite bubble tea flavour~) and Karam the original Milk tea.

“YUM YUM~~”

“Let’s go to the park ~” You suggested and did a hand action, it’s a habit of you to do a hand action while you are talking with people you feel comfortable with.

“LEGGO~~” Karam said with enthusiasm

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆       ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆         ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆           ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I'll be doing a double or triple update today (: