CHAPTER 5: STALKERS? Who are you!

아름다운 스트랜저... (Beautiful Stranger)

 

“Hyung! They’re off”

“Track her ! track her don’t loose sight of her quick quick!!”

“I’ll fly ____ call me”

“Alright!”

“HIDE HIDE! SHHH”

All eleven boys hid behind the park’s entrance where you were outside hailing for a cab with Karam.

“She took a cab with that homoual girl…”

“HYUNG!! FOR THE 100TH TIME OF TODAY I SAID THAT “GIRL” IS A GUY! Can’t you tell?? He’s wearing a leather jacket and his hair and his features OHMONA!!”

“tch that guy certainly looks very much like a girl”
“sheesh HYUNGS! Can you stop bickering I’m tracking her”

“TCH ALRIGHT” both shot back

/sheesh these two hyungs likes to fight a lot…. Like a married couple/

‘wait until we get back home…’ one of the ‘hyungs’ that were bickering mumbled.

“THE TWINKLE TWINKLE SUMGYEODO –“ one of the guy’s phone rang

“Hello? This is –“

“Oh shut up ____ I’ve reached their apartment, seems like the girl has fallen asleep and he’s taking her back home, come here QUICK.”

“Tell us the location ___ will teleport there first.”

“530 Apgujeong Gangnamgu, The biggest apartment block here white sky blue and blue building.”

“Alrightie I’ll be there”

The rest of the 10 took cabs separately 5 on each.

In one cab there was the Angelic guy, the owl, the panda, the troll and the maknae, the troll kept disturbing owl guy by mimicking his eyes, while the angelic guy tried to calm down the two maknaes.

In the other was the deer, baozi, unicorn and the couple.

While is was chaotic as the couple won’t stop fighting over Karam’s ‘unknown’ gender.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆       ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆         ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆           ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

“WOOO we’ve finally reached… I don’t think I can ever squeeze in a cab with THIS GUY, his legs are too long”

*sheesh whatever shorty*

“Please can you two cut the act , he might hear us” He placed a finger on his lips

“7…”

“Quick let’s go to the other lift!!”

DING

Karam carried you in a bridal style making the 12 mysterious guys wonder about his relationship with you. He then proceeded with knocking on your door a guy swung open the door, making them even more astonished.

“Is she two timing or something?”

“No that’s her brother”

“Pssst- PUH LEASE I bet that’s her father”

“OH SHUT UP “ the dragon commanded.

They watched every single step, Jaejoong carrying you into the house and Karam leaving. Once the coast is clear, they walked in front of your door.

“___ can you teleport in? and help us open the door from the inside”

Poof one of them teleported in.

*…. Her dad is still awake better hide… ghafhdslajfdsa oh I hope he doesn’t sees me*

Luckily Jaejoong did not notice a thing. 

(any way… I bet you guys already figured out who is who.. I guess.. I hope I’m not confusing you.)

He headed to the door and proceeded to open it for the others.

“Be quiet , both of them are sleeping” he spoke bearly a whisper

All twelve of them tip-toed into the house.

“Where’s her room?”

“There” one of the letter pointed at your room’s door with your name in teal pasted on the door “김설희 의 방” (Kim SulHee’s Room)

*Kim SulHee… so that’s her name*

They crept into your room not wanting to make any noise. One of them hit his toe on the edge of the door and moaned , you stirred in your sleep, luckily you are a deep sleeper.

Your room was not really pitch black, you have colourful glow in the dark stars pasted around your room’s ceiling and along the wall near your bed, so it wasn’t difficult for them to move around in your room. Your room was big enough to squeeze in twelve mans who crept into your house and who stalked you for the whole day for god knows what reason.

“phew…” all of them sighed in relief

“I think we should wait for her to wake up the next morning”

They all slept on your floor. Some on your chair and some in your closet

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆       ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆         ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆           ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

OHMAIGAD HYUNSEUNG OPPA!!! Kyaaaa he winked at me *dies* OH WAIT!! WAIT!! HYUN-… “Pikachu??” you saw a giant Pikachu walked towards you “PIKA PIKAAA~” it cried

“KYAAAAA” you ran towards it and hugged it but you fell on the cold floor… *hmph….* Suddenly, out of the blue a forest that looks like it popped out in a fairytale appeared right in front of you

”Woahhh…” you awed in amazement.

*hollybiseuteu…. A so many unicorns… OMG BAMBI!!! DRAGON WOAHHHH APHOENIX WOAHHHHHH sliver butterflies?! OMO~ forsty the snowsman? Huh…..” your raised your eye brow at the random snowman standing in the middle of the forest *oh well back to admiring the forest…*

“OH COOL A PANDA!” you waved at the baby panda which happen to be wearing some sort of traditional Chinese costume.

As you walked deeper into the forest you passed by trees which have various kinds of light switches ‘Disco’ ‘infra light’ ‘spot light’ ‘laser light’ ‘holographic light’ ‘fireworks’

“A tree with light switches… weird”

Beside the weird trees was a beautiful river, it was glistering under the sunlight, there was a rainbow over the river creating a magical feel. *WOAH…*

The fishes in the river were no ordinary fishes, each scale on the fish have a different color.

But on the other end of the river there was a weird spiral you jumped into it.

*w-woooooooooah* “Oof” You fell onto hard concrete, surround the floor there was billions and billions of the same portal with labels leading to different places one read “Cat land” and the other “The tree with many switches”

*Hey I think that’s the tree I saw just now….*You jumped into it, yes it leaded to the exact same place.

Then the earth shook and there was a loud clap of thunder  BOOM BOOM

“AHHH ANDWAE I DON’T WANT TO DIE”

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆       ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆         ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆           ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

You jolted up from your sleep realising you had a weird dream.. *that was the weirdest dream I had ever…* You felt woozy, your bed was shaking , you checked your clock  “8 am… It’s still Ear- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

 You saw bodies on your floor, you thought you were hallucinating or dreaming you started pinching yourself *I’m I dreaming?* “OUCH THAT HURTS” you rubbed your arm while pouting

*HOLLYMAMA…. Are these dead bodies? Better make sure…* You poked the one nearest to you

*Hey wait… this guy looks familiar but I can’t get it out of my mind…*

“Hmmm… 5 more minutes …” The mysterious guy swatted your arm away, you started shrieking in a high pitch that woke every single person in your room.

The twelve unknown guys rapidly stood up with half awake faces and bed heads.

“W-WHO ARE YOU??? “ You pointed at every single one of them

At the point when you’re screaming, Jaejoong heard it and rushed to your room door.

“SulHee-ah are you okay? Why are you screaming at such an early hour?” Jaejoong asked

You were still pointing at the twelve guys, but looking at Jaejoong

“I-it’s them!! I woke up and first thing I saw is twelve guys in my room!!!” You pointed at the space

“Where?” Jaejoong was confused, what twelve guys???

“SulHee-ah… I think you’re dreaming… I don’t see anyone except for us in your room” Jaejoong wanted to laugh at his little sister’s 4 dimensional-ness .

“B-but OPPA! I SWEAR I SAW 12 GUYS LYING ON THE FLOOR…” You risen up your volume not because you’re angry but it’s because you’re scared.. /what if they’re serial killers out to murder us…. NO and worst… Those guys are those weird ones I saw in the café and the robe…./ your face turned pale on that thought, Jaejoong noticed it and said

“Ya SulHee I think you’ve watched too many dramas. Go wash up I’ll prepare breakfast”

You nodded and quickly head to the washroom, not wanting Jaejoong to nag at you any longer. You saw something behind the shower curtain, but you didn’t care /oh well…/

You began to undress yourself.

You opened the shower curtain and *BOOM* there was a loud clatter, you screamed making Jaejoong run from the kitchen to your toilet.

“HEY!!!!! SULHEE YA KIM SULHEE ARE YOU OKAY?” Jaejoong yelled form the other side of the door, whilst banging it.

“O-oh…. CO-…C-….AHHHHH” You quickly wrap a towel around your body and dash towards the door.

“YA!! What happened? This is the 2nd time you’re screaming” Jaejoong asked while shaking you

“O-oppa…. C-c…r—rr….cockroach” You stutter on your words, pointing at the shower area.

“WHAT COCKROACH?! OHMAIGAD, I’LL GET YUNHO….” Jaejoong too is afraid of roaches, even if it doesn’t flies… he’s still afraid of them he wouldn’t want to get near them.

You went to the other bathroom to wash up instead. When you’re done Jaejoong’s bestfriends, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin were already in your house. You are very close to them, they treat you like how your oppa treats you, but sometimes Yunho can be a little too over board.

“Ah~~ Our little dongsaeng~~ ohmona~~ look at how you’ve grown ~!” Yunho gave you a tight, suffocating hug.

“O-oppa… I can’t breathe”

Yunho let you go “What? Where? Are you sick?”

“No no, you’re hugging me too tight that I can’t breathe” you rubbed your temples and smiled

Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin walked towards you.

“How about us? No hug?” they sulked and pouted

“hehe of course~ I won’t forget you oppa”

You hugged each of them, Changmin gave you a kiss on the cheek, you slapped his arms

“Psst oppa!” you gave him an angry look.

Both of you started to slap each other’s arm while the other guys helped you defend.

“Breakfast is ready~~~” Jaejoong called from the kitchen

Upon hearing the word ‘breakfast’ Changmin dashed into the kitchen.

When you having breakfast with them, they were talking about random stuffs like dramas and all that.  Soon they left leaving you alone in the house. /There’s nothing much I can do~~~ I declare today sleep day~~/ you throw your arms up and did a little dance, dancing back to your room. You plop yourself onto your bed “I wonder if those 12 guys are from my dreams or reality..” you thought out loud

 “Oh well I shall sleep~~ Good not really night~” you drifted off to dream land.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆       ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆         ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆           ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

SOMEONE’S POV

“The coast is clear no one is around! GOGO”

From the window they crawled into your room.

“She’s sleeping again” one of them made an annoyed face

“Let’s wake her up~~~” the maknae chimed

“Go get the pans”

They started banging pans and pots together and screaming at the top of their lungs “IREONAAA!!!!!WAKE UPPPPPP!!!”

But no matter how hard they tried you can’t wake up

“She sleeps like a pig..” he puffed his cheek

“YA SI ZHU QI LAI!!!”(YA! DEAD PIG WAKE UP) one of the member shouted in Chinese, well apparently he has no patience.

You stirred a bit in your sleep, you were dreaming about Hyunseung. But then a voice woke you up “YA SI ZHU QI LAI!!!” you know how to speak Chinese and you understand it too, you learnt it when you were overseas in Taiwan, you had to stay there for quite some time because during that time your aunt took care of you and your brother, she had this business going on there, until you were 12 you flew back to South Korea.

“ARGH GAN MAH HEN CHAO! (why is it so noisy)” finally you woke up, you were very  grouchy you hate people waking you up from naps and sleep.

Your vision was a bit blur so you rubbed your eyes /WHAT THE…/ and there standing in front of you the twelve guys from earlier on.

“W-who are you!”

“Guys guys calm down let us introduce ourselves to her”

“Tch introduction? NO SERIOUSLY IF THIS IS A ROBBERY OR SOMETHING I’M GOING TO CALL THE POLICE” you reached for your phone but was stopped by a pair of hands

“Not until you let us explain” the guy you bumped into yesterday at the mall said. You gluped because his stare was so intense it felt like it could melt anything.

“O-kay….” You swatted off his hands.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆       ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆         ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆           ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

:) Did you guys watch To the beautiful you? *-* OMG I can't wait for episode 5~~ 

I like Hyunwoo ever since 'God of Study' :3

here are some gifs

isn't he cute? *w*

 hehehe

Yoogeun appeared in episode 4~~~ aigoo he grew so well~~