And They Were Called The Beastly 6/B-6

Beastly Heroes

 

The Beast dorm began to quake, everything smashing to pieces as it fell to the floor.

All six boys ran out of their dorm yelling 'EARTHQUAKE!!' only to find a mysterious staring at them from just outside their gate.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing just standing there?! There's a ing EARTHQUAKE going on!!" Doojoon yelled, clearly panicking.

The other members were still frenzied when they one by one glanced over at the girl. They scanned her from head to toe, a fair young woman wearing loose fitting clothes, covered in various stains. Her frizzy red hair reached just below her shoulders, matted and tangled as though it had not received attention within months. Her face was covered in dirt and dried blood, however her features did not seem threatening. The overall impression the boys’ received was that of a mental patient
 

The girl continued to smile as she took in her surroundings and, one by one, scanned each of the idols. Without warning, she burst into laughter, igniting a flame of confusion within the boys’ minds.

She’s laughing during an earthquake? The boys thought in unison causing the girl’s laughter to only increase.

"What the-? Yah!! We’re in the midst of a natural disaster" Doojoon yelled, becoming flustered by the growing chaos. “What the hell is so funny!”

"Wow! I never realized how six guys could get- the exact same impression of a girl, just from her appearance." The girl managed to choke out her words between her fits of giggles.

“What are you talking about,” Junhyung roared in confusion.

“Don’t worry.” She caught her breath, a smile still wide on her face. “I’m not from a mental asylum.

The boys’ eyes widened. How did she know what I was thinking?

"I'll explain that to you later." The girl was still trying to stifle her giggles as she stood in front of the idols. The violent shaking subsided as the girl regained her composure. The boys were beyond perplexed by both the girl and the strange occurrences.

"I suppose I should also explain those." The girl ushered towards the boys.

The boys followed her gaze towards their hands, gasping once again at the sight.
"OH. MY. GOD." Kikwang uttered in disbelief.

"How the hell did this get here?!" Doojoon yelled, trying to grasp the situation.

"When did this ing happen?!" Junhyung vigorously rubbed the back of his hand.

"I'm dead once my mom sees this." Dongwoon began an internal panic, thinking of his mother.

Yoseob was on the verge of fainting as Hyunseung stood confused, staring at the mysterious tattoo that magically appeared on the back of his hand. All six had a strange symbol tattooed on their hands, although not one of them was able to determine its meaning or origin.

One by one, the boys returned their attention back towards the gate only to find the girl had vanished.  Where’d she go?

"So, you gonna invite me in?" They jumped hearing the voice behind them. As they spun around, they saw the mysterious girl loitering within the entryway of their dorm. "Let’s go to a more comfortable setting, unless you’d rather not get an explanation about those markings." The girl spun on her heels, facing the dorm only to glance back at the boys. "Hmm, I suppose you won't take me seriously with this get-up."

The young woman pouted before waving her hands. Within the blink of an eye appearance transformed. Her shabby clothes soon became adorable, soft yellow pajamas, and her ravaged mane became smooth red locks, accentuating her, now clear face perfectly. Her skin, once stained, now glowed within the moonlight. "There, perfect."

The boys stood, mouths agape, as they gazed at her now pure form.

"What? Too much?" she asked, feeling a bit self-conscious from the odd stares.

THUD!

Without warning, all six boys fell unconscious to the floor.

The girl heaved a heavy sigh before waving her hands once more. Instantly the boys were transported onto their large sofa. "I should probably wait for them to awaken."




After a several minutes, the boys awoke. They felt a bit refreshed, noticing the splitting headaches had finally vanished.

"Ugh, that was a strange dream." Junhyung spoke, rubbing his head.

"Tell me about it." Kikwang replied, leaning back on the couch.

After a moment, both boys’ eyes widened and they glanced at each other. “YOU HAD IT TOO?!” the two boys simultaneously yelled in disbelief.

All six members glanced at each other, realizing the same dream had occurred to all of them. How in the world did we have the same dream?

"Because it wasn't a dream..." A familiar voice suddenly emerged from behind the sofa.

The boys jerked around noticing the mysterious young woman, kneeling before them as though they were kings.

The girl slowly bowed before returning to her feet. "Hello, Chosen Six."