New Home

We Got Married: Baekhyun/IU

 

With two huge boxes twice her size maybe, IU enters the bedroom, her husband playfully wrestling the pillows on the bed.

“I need... eh, a little help,” she asks and Baekhyun gets off at once, running towards her and taking the top one off, their eyes catching a glimpse of each other. He smiles in apology, the girl moving pass him without anymore words.


“They’re starting to look awkward.”
“PD-nim, they’re children. They should have two beds.”
“Shh, we’ll have you replaced if you don’t keep quiet.”

 

Sighing, wife settles on the bed, arms outstretched and eyes closed. “I’m so tired. I didn’t know we had a lot of stuff. Do you think that was enough?”

He laughs, putting his box on the other side and getting on the bed with her. She flinches a little, making room anyway, adapting to him being around her. His gaze is always so unwavering, so focused. “You did well today though. The living room looks already pretty. I think we still need to fix some stuff in the kitchen. And... I bought you something when we went shopping.”


“He got her a gift and they’ve met each other only for a week!”
“Husband is so nice, isn’t he?”

“A present?” She turns to him excitedly, Baekhyun still on his back, looking above him as IU stares into his eyes. “What’d you get me?”

He chuckles, getting out of the bed and pulling something underneath. In excitement she waits, eyes growing big as he faces her with a piece of pink notebook in his hands. Her eyes seem to twinkle. “Oh.”

“This is for you,” he shoves it into her hands, his goofy smile and averting eyes enough to make the girl blush fully. “Since... your birthday’s coming.”

She picks it up, and scans the first few pages, and they both laugh together. “You know we’re making the show look totally awkward.”

“It’s not my fault,” he shrugs sitting on the bed, his back on the headboard.

“It’s practically all your fault,” IU scoffs, crawling next to him. “Your first variety show and you’d go ruin it!” She adds, still admiring the notebook. “But... I think this is lovely. I’ll start writing here from now on.”

Baekhyun smiles for himself with the caption below that says, “Good job Husband Baek!”

*

Tell us about the apartment after you’ve transformed it.
She did most of the job (smiles). I know I should have done something at least, but most of the time I tried helping, she’d tell me, go take out the other boxes or... the grocery items from the car. And that stuff (laughs)
(PD: She’s starting to sound like a real wife, don’t you think?) (laughs) That’s true... I was kind of thinking that way too while we cleaned a little.

Were you expecting something from Baekhyun that time?
Absolutely wasn’t. My birthday’s in a few days and we won’t be shooting so I guess he must have took that chance to give me something.
(PD: We can allow you to go out on a date if you want, just the two of you on your birthday)(laughs that she nearly falls off her seat) Oh dear, I mean... (giggles) he’s probably too busy by that time, they’re promoting much these days and my album's coming out soon.

 

 

POSTER CREDITS: EXORDIUM