Amara and Taemin

Pictures In a Box

Yeah so basically this is an OC/Taemin chapter because Amara and Taemin rarely get enough screen time and yes, I am back!


 "Alright, so this is the dress Kibummie wants me to wear on the big day." Amara explained as she walked out of her small walk in closet and showed her dress to her oppas. 

Let's just say they were very impressed...one in particular.

"I knew it! I knew it would suit you!" Kibum shouted happily as he took a long look at the girl while a faint blush appeared on her cheeks and she crossed her arms. "I don't look that good." Amara said as she looked down at herself. "Mara, are you kidding? You look great!" Jonghyun said truthfully as he gave the slightly embarrassed girl a thumbs up. "I'm sure if Jinki and Minho were here, they would be gushing all over you!" Key said, clapping his hands together excitedly as he pranced around the younger girl, making sure the dress had no flaws whatsoever.

"Hey Taemin, what do you think?" Jonghyun asked, looking towards the younger male but Taemin was already too far gone to answer. 

The dress looked...absoultely perfect on her.

The light shade of purple went excellently with the light brown tone of her skin. It had thin straps so it showed her smooth shoulders and promient collarbones. The dress was fitted around her chest but suddnely flared out at the waist which landed at her knees and there was a cute small bow tied at the back as if showing the childlike innocence about her. It hugged her developing body wonderfully, showing the curves that no one thought she had and making her look more feminine because she was so used to wearing baggy shirts/sweatshirts and skinny jeans. 

It brought out the woman in her...

And Taemin liked it...a lot...

There was a lot of things he wanted to do with that body....

He wanted to...

"Taemin!" Jonghyun shouted, shaking his shoulder in the process. Taemin snapped out of his trance and answered with a dazed" Wha..?" When he finally looked up at Amara's face, the young girl's previous blush had returned ten fold and Kibum was proudly smirking at his little baby as he held Amara in his arms. Taemin felt his cheeks burning as he looked down and answered" She looks nice...very nice..." His deep voice being reduced into something tiny.

After a few moments of looking at the maknae, the married couple (Kibum and Jonghyun) laughed loudly as Taemin's blush got worse. Amara started to feel bad for Taemin and smiled towards him. "Thank you very much Taeminnie oppa. I really appreciate it." Amara said, smiling as her blush died down slowly. Taemin smiled back before saying boldly" Well, I wasn't going to tell you something that wasn't true." 

Kibum awwed and went over to pinch his little baby's cheeks as Jonghyun patted him on the back saying how he was following in his appa's footsteps. Amara smiled softly before laughing at the married couples antics while trying to save Taemin who was whining for them to let him go.

 

Maybe there is something between Amara and Taemin?


I just felt like doing something different. Yes, Amara is black so please deal with it. We need a lot more love in this world, I'm telling you. There will soon be an ONHO chapter out and I'm sorry I've been gone for so long, guise! I've missed you! I'll try to update Touches and see if I can write something nice and saucy! But in the meantime, please just cope! 

It's good to be back!