Pictures In a Box

Pictures In a Box

 

“Hey, Whatcha looking at?”

Jinki snapped his head up as he saw his fiancé lean against the door frame. A smile appeared on his face as he tucked a strand of honey brown hair behind his ear. “Nothing…well, I kind of wandered into the attic to look around and found this.” To specify, he held up a small box full of photos and an album.  Minho smiled as he walked forward and sat next to his love, taking the box from his hands. “And I thought we lost this when we moved.”

Jinki shrugged and replied” Apparently not. I’m guessing Key placed it in one of the boxes and he forgot to tell us.” Minho nodded and said” Or he wanted us to never find it again because some of the pictures in here are embarrassing for him.” Jinki laughed as Minho grinned widely, enjoying the sound of Jinki’s beautiful laugh. Well, what do you expect from such a beautiful man?

“Don’t be so mean. Key looks nice in every picture he takes...” Jinki said. “Especially when he's taking one of himself.” Minho interrupted. Jinki raised an eyebrow at him and replied” I’m not continuing this conversation with you.” Minho smiled and said” Well, that’s fine by me.” Rolling his eyes half heartedly, Jinki went through the pictures of the box with Minho.

The couple had to admit that there were great memories in there and some beautiful photography done by the Almighty Key and their lovely friends Taemin and Jonghyun. But some of them were taken by themselves on holidays, outings and on just plain days where they felt like making a memory.

“Hey, remember this one?” Minho said happily as one picture caught his eye. Jinki turned his head in that direction and smiled immediately at it. “Wow... that was the day when...when you...” A light blush came onto his face as he remembered that day clearly. Minho smiled softly and said lightly” It was the day when I kissed you for the first time.”

Jinki smiled at the tone in Minho’s voice and said” It was pretty intense...I mean, we were both nervous and you just kind of...”

“Snapped.” Minho admitted honestly as he Jinki’s soft strands as the older man laid his head in his safe spot, the junction between Minho’s neck and shoulder. “You looked so gorgeous....it was really hard to hold back and when you said that you liked me, I was so happy that I...”

“Kissed me like crazy?” Jinki asked teasingly. “You weren’t complaining when I did. If anything, you seemed to enjoy it.” Minho retorted back with a smirk as his fiancée hid his face deeper into his neck. “Well....I...hadn’t been kissed in ages so I had every right to...” When Jinki looked up at Minho, his cheeks coloured as he saw his smirk had deepened and his eyebrows wiggled suggestively. “ I hate you.” A muffled voice said as he hid back in his safe place. “And I love you.” Minho said, a warm smile replaced his smirk.

“Well, at least I didn’t talk about the first time we...” Minho said with a knowing grin. Jinki gasped loudly and punched Minho in the arm. “MINHO!!”

Minho erupted into hysterics as his blushing bride fumed and batted him with a pillow he had found lying on the floor. In retaliation, Minho reached out his long arms and wrapped them around Jinki’s slender waist, pulling him down until he was flush against him. This took Jinki by surprise and his cheek ended up pressed onto Minho’s lean chest. Then he felt a warm, large hand go through his hair and he relaxed immediately. “Hey there stranger.” Minho said teasingly as Jinki looked up at him, his chin on the taller man’s chest. “Hi.” The smaller man replied as Minho’s hand moved to caress his cheek. Jinki’s arms moved to rest on top of his chest.

They stared into each other’s eyes for a few moments, gazes once full of teasing and playing was filled with love and care.

Minho smiled lovingly and whispered” I love you so much.” Jinki smiled his sunshine smile making Minho’s heart beat even faster...he’ll never get used to it and to be honest, he never wants to.  “I love you too....just as much.”

“Good because I’m marrying you next month and once you’re legally mine, I’m not letting you go.” Minho declared and Jinki laughed affectionately. “That’s good to know because I’m not letting you go either.”

Minho sat them both up and as soon as he had Jinki settled in his lap, he cupped Jinki’s perfect round cheeks and kissed him softly. Jinki shivered happily as he felt Minho’s plush and soft lips against his own and wrapped his arms tightly around his neck.

Unable to resist his desire any longer, Minho laid his lover on the cool wooden floor and moved his lips onto Jinki’s creamy neck, his warm hands wandering. Jinki hissed and gasped as his arms raked Minho’s back, feeling his muscles rippled underneath his shirt and skin.

 

The pictures in the box were left forgotten.