Final breath ...

Don't forget me.

It was a few of days after we went to the beach with SHINee members. Taemin came home and was so tired he went straight to bed without changing. Ever since he came home he's gone worse ...

Paler skin. He won't eat and has gone skinnier and weaker. He can't even walk properly without feeling dizzy or stumbling on something. His lips are constantly dry with the lack of fluids. I've forced him to eat but he just won't. He's developed dark under eyes too. He just sits there near the window starring at it. I asked him earlier today if he wanted some fresh air and we should go for a walk, but he refused. I don't know what to do, I've flipped and shouted at him like crazy but he just looks and smiles at me then goes back to starring at the window. I know what this means ... But i just don't want to say it... I want him to stay for just a little longer... When Taemins asleep i would sit near the window and cry ... 

"Taemin... Do you want to ... D..Di..Di.", I stuttered as Taemin interrupted me, 

"Die... If it's my time to go. Then I can't do anything.", He replied, the first time i actually heard him speak for a couple of days. I couldn't reply back. It was too hard to see him like this I don't want him to spend his last day like this. In a stuffy hospital room. 

"Taemin. I'll be right back.", I said to him and ran outside to find Taemins doctor. After talking and asking other doctors i found him, 

"Ah~ What do you need ? Is something wrong with Taemin ?", He asked due to my panting, 

"No, he's just how you left him. Silent. Can i take him out for a walk ? It would be good for him!", I protested. I could see his face deny my offer. I continued to beg but he continued to refuse, so i had no choice ...

"Please!! I'm begging you! He's always in that stuffy hospital room.", I said as my knees fell to the floor. He looked at me,

"Fine! But don't keep him for too long!", The Doctor replied, I quickly got up on my feet him and continuously thanked him. I ran back to Taemin, 

"Taemin!! Come on! We're going out for a walk! Doctor Choi said so!", I roared at him, Lieing. If Doctor Choi said he needed to walk he would. He slowly got up from his seat I grabbed one of his arms and placed it around my shoulder helping him walk to the bed. I quickly found a pair of converses and placed it on his foot, 

"I'm sorry. I must be so much hassle for you.", He said. Starring at me put on his own shoes, i saw the sadness in his eyes creep out. 

"Aha! NO! what are you talking about babes !? It's fun. I love helping you.", I said with a cheery tone and big smiles. His frown didn't dissapear liked a hope. I grabbed my bag and some sunglasses for him to wear. He started to walk by himself out of the door but i could see he was struggling. I quickly placed his arm on my shoulder and helped him walk out of the door. I could tell he felt useless but he wasn't ... 

With some struggle Taemin refused for me to help him. He started walking by himself as we exited the hospital. I could see he was struggling again, but he kept pushing me away. It was like watching a baby take his first steps. I have to admit i found it cute. I was always next to him just in case something happened, but eventually he had gotten used to walking again. I held his hand for some extra support. I was constantly starring at him, even though he wasn't in his best condition. To me, he still looked liked the angel i first saw, his persistant and constant perseverance made me more attracted to him. I walked him to the park as we were talking about normal things. 

"Are we ate the park ?", Taemin said as he starred at the fountain and the bench we had our first date on. 

"Nooooo Taemin. I took you to some random place." I said sarcasticly. He looked at me like an idiot and bursted out laughing at my facial expression. I ran to the bench dragging Taemin with me. I slumped on the bench sighing as the fresh summer air blowing against our faces. 

"Oh by the way, Happy early birthday.", I smiled at him, 

"Oh ... my birthday is tomorrow i forgot.", He said, looking depressed. 

"What ? Whats wrong ?", I replied to him. Even thought he had sunglasses on, I could see tears forming.

" Woah, hey ~", I said as i hugged him, 

"Hey~ Honey what's wrong ? Do you want to go back to the hospital ?", I continued rubbing his back as I could hear him quietly sobbing with the last of his energy. 

"I'm sorry...", I heard him whisper, 

"Shhhh", I replied. Hugging him tighter. After a while Taemin had calmed down as we went for another short walk and sat on the grass near the botanical gardens. Taemin surprisingly placed his head on my lap and lyed on the floor. I could tell he just wanted to sit in the moment and not talk so i just gentley strocked his head combing his hair. He thinks he's useless Phfft. I feel even more useless ... I can't do anything to help him or ease the pain.

We went back to the hospital, but when we got there it was nearly dark. I opened the hopital room door, and turned the light on ...

" SURRPPRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", A group of people roared. I screamed in shock. Taemin was just standing their dumb-founded. It was people from SM. The managers, Girls generation, Exo K and M, Super Juniour, BoA and many other groups had managed to fit themselves in this stuffy room. 

"Aha, what are you guys doing here ?", Taemin asked gretting them all, 

"Well, we felt bad for you. I mean here you are rotting away. So we though a party would cheer you up.", BoA unnie joked, 

"Ah~ It's so nice to see your looking after Taemin.", F(x) Luna said, 

"It's nothing really. I'm just happy to be by Taemins side.", I replied with a big smile, Taemin was catching up with his second family. It was a nice sight to see the people he cared about with him. His face became brighter and happier. Jumping and laughing with everyone. I'm glad... it's good they all came today ... 

"Ok! Who wants some pizza!?", I shouted amongst the chatter of people, and they all looked at me shouting out toppings. 

"CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN!!!!!!!!", Onew continuously shouted. I ordered six pizzas for everyone from the pizza shop across the street. I heard Taemin began to cough furiously. I rushed to him and patted his back. 

"Yaa~ Lets get you in bed.", I said to him as Kai helped me place him bed. 

"Whats wrong ? Is he going to be ok ?", Everyone asked me. What should i say ? I can't say. No ... Taemins not ok...

"Aha, yes. He's just excited your all here. Hes deeply missed you all.", I replied, they all smiled. Half an hour later the pizza arrived, Everyone shared as i asked the hospital kitchen for some plastic plates and cups and they handed me thousands. everyone helped themselves as the atmosphere went quiet from everybody mucnching on pizza slices. They started to reminise abour the past and funny times before and after debut. It was interesting hearing their stories of one another. It was the perfect night. They stayed for some quite. 

"Ah~ We should be going.", BoA unnie sighed, lookin at the clock and it had become midnight. They all helped clean. Even thought i told them not too. They all left hugging and kissing Taemin on the forehead. 

"Sweety, come here.", BoA unnie called me outside the hospital room, 

"This is his last night isn't it...", She looked at me. I nodded. 

"Ah~ It's a good thing everyone came tonight then. Thank you. You've helped him so much, hes lucky to have somone like you.", She said as she hugged me then left with a smile. 

I went back in and saw Taemin drained of all energy. He looked at me. 

"Can you sleep with me tonight ?", His lonely and dead eyes called me, I snuggled next to him. 

"I want you to know that. I'm sorry for being a burden. I.", I interrupted him, 

"Taemin. Your not a burden. Me helping you is a priviledge, I thank god every day that you came into my life.", I replied, Taemin sighed and continued,

"Thank you. I wonder every night ... what my life would be without you. I met you not long ago, but the moments I've spent with you have been some of the happiest of my life. I want you to do me a favour... Even when I'm gone don't EVER forget to smile. God gave you it for a reason. My time is coming near ... And we both know it. No matter what happens ... I will always love you ______ ... and don't  forget that. I feel sorry for my fans ... But i hope when ever they see me in videos ... posters ... Whenever they hear my voice ... I just hope they smile. I hope they won't forget me ....", 

"No one ... could ever forget you Taemin.", My voice mumbled as the endless tears ran down my face. Taemin held me closer, patting and strocking my head, 

"I don't want you to go... I don't want you to die", I said. 

"A person never trully dies ... There memories are always with them. Those are the things that keep a person living.", Taemin said i could hear his voice break from crying ... 

"Don't forget me ...", Taemin continued. My eyes swelled up like never before ... 

We spent the night like that .... The next morning he was gone ... Gone from the world... 

A few days after was the funeral ... something i dreaded. Many people where there. Even from the distance fans had come with glowing lights and candles... I could see the tears in their eyes as there beloved Maknae has gone ... they started singing harmoniously ... 

I guess a person can never trully go or be forgotten ... their memories live on with you ... so if the day ever comes... 

 Don't forget him... 

_______________________________________

Ok guys what did you think ? I know i was difficult for me to write this ... I started crying. So i stopped then carried on later. but i hope you guys enjoyed it. Love you! xo ,3