The Argument

Don't forget me.

"Ah Minho Oppa. Nee~ Taemins doing fine.", I said. Minho was asking through the phone, 

"Don't Tell him but we might be coming over to visit if thats Ok with you guys.", Minho whispered. I laughed, 

"Sure! Thats awesome. I'm sure he'll look forward to it.", I replied, after a few minutes of Minho explaining the plan. I went back into the hospital room, Taemin was walking around drawing, singing etc. He's been lying in bed for some time so i asked if he was allowed to just stand up and walk around. 

"Who was that ?", Taemin asked, 

"It was Minho and the other members.", I replied sitting with him. He sighed,

"Do you like Minho ? I mean you seem to talk to him alot.", Taemin suggested. 

"As a friend, yes. Minho is more like my brother.", I replied, confused. 

"Well maybe when I'm gone you can go with Minh.", I interrupted Taemin, what was he thinking ? 

"STOP! OK! Just .... Stop. What are you saying !? Gone. Stop thinking your going to go because your NOT! Your going to get well and everythings going to be back to the way.", Taemin interrupted me, 

"NOTHING! IS GOING TO BE HOW IT WAS! STOP PUTTING YOUR HOPES UP! JUST STOP!!", Taemin roared...

"SURPRISE!!!!!", Onew slammed the door open with the other members behind him. Suddenly the atmosphere became silent, awkward and well ... not pleasant. 

"I'm sorry ... Did we interrupt something ?", Key said as Taemins eye contact with me fell to the floor. I was upset, my heart felt like it was going to rip out of my chest. I was pissed, but what Taemin said was true ... Taemin has no cure ... so why am I believing that everything is going to be back to normal. I felt warm Tears trickle down my face.. I quickly wiped them with my sweater hoping no one noticed. 

"No! Please come in.", I said welcoming them, They all came in Hugging and smiling acting like they saw nothing, which was a relief. 

" So we have a surprise for you!", Minho said, 

"We're going to take you to the beach!", He continued, I smiled and laughed at the idea acting like i didn't know anything about it, but i did. I went outside as the members were helping Taemin put on some clothes for the beach.  I feel slightly awkward talking to Taemin or even looking at him ... We hadn't really had a argument when he was that angry. I've never seen him like that. 

"You can come in.", Jonghyun said with his head half out of the door. Taemin had a baggy, no sleeved top and shorts. In all my years of fan girling SHINee I've never really seen Taemin wear shorts. I smiled at him. 

"Shouldn't you get changed into something more suitable for the beach. I mean your wearing well ...", Key looked at me as if i was a tramp. I laughed, 

"I would love to but i have nothin.", I paused as key grabbed some of my clothes out of his bag. 

"Where did you get this ?", I asked, He flicked his hair, 

"Your sister picked them out for you. We went to your house before we came here.", He said smiling. Key was always the person i went to for fashion things why ? He always felt like my mum ... or should i say dad ? Ok this is confusing.  So i quickly changed in the bathroom into a top that was similar to Taemins and some white jeans up to my knee. I came out of the toilet, and they all starred at me, 

"What ? Is something wrong with what you gave me to wear ?", I asked. They began giggling. 

"COUPLE TOPS!!!!", Jonghyun screamed out laughing. I looked at the top and Taemin was wearing the same thing. Taemin didn't really care he just grabbed his bag and put his hands in his short pockets, slumping on one side. It was kind of embarrassing. 

"Ahh, We should go know, Kaja.", Onew said rushing us all in the car that Onew could drive ? Well that was a pleasant surprise. It was the type of car that roofs can go down, today was a beautiful day so why have the roofs up !? Taemin was still slightly angry at me. They all looked really handsome today with their sunglasses. They looked more like themselves. Taemin asked Minho to sit in between us at the back. Key and Jonghyun in the front with Onew. The cool air was refreshing but it was quiet. We were all just staring at the scenery until Onew cranked up the radio. As soon as they heard music they jumped and screamed and started singing like crazy. I was just sitting there laughing. 

Half an hour had passed, and we arrived at the beach. Onew opened the back of the car full of beachy things. I took some of the bags and headed down the beach. Waiting for the rest of them. I scanned the area looking for a good place to sit. The beach wasn't that full but wasn't that empty, and of course people started to whisper. People knew Taemin was ill. Fans would come in the hospital room sometimes and give cards and present, but we all know the press like to gossip. Most of the gossip was false anyway. The members started to come down talking, laughing, catching up i guess. I let them place the sheet where they wanted. and i just put the other things around it. Knowing those boys they wanted to have fun so as soon as everything was down they ran to the water splashing each other and chasing each other. Taemin was happy so i was. I just stayed behind looking after our area. 

It was the afternoon and i started to unpack the food. There was sandwiches, little containers of pasta, salad etc. and medium sized bottles of water and cola.  We started talking as we ate and laughed. It was peaceful, no one was disturbing us. After the food, we cleaned up. Then they wanted to go for a walk to enjoy the last moments they have of this trip, so we did. I was walking by myself until i felt something warm embrace me from the back. 

"I'm sorry,", I heard Taemin say. I smiled, 

"No, I'm sorry. What you said was true.", I replied. He entwined his hand with mine and faced me. 

"Everyone has a right to hope, so thank you for still believing. Even if it's impossible.", He laughed, he kissed me on the forehead. Then dragged me to catch up with the other members ... 

We fight, but in the end of the day we forgive and forget and that's what makes us stronger.