our first date

Don't forget me.

It became the afternoon. Taemin was watching the new SM concert of 2012 on the moderate TV screen. They had to continue without him. He looked sad and gloomy that he wasn't able to join his second home and family. His eyes became teary once he saw his fellow SHINee members not to mention the fans screaming. He missed the thrill and excitement of being on the stage, messing around with the fans and pouring water down everyone's back he'd tell me. Onew Oppa called a while ago checking up on Taemin. They regularly do.

" Taemin. Do you remember our first date ?" I said trying to distract him away from the screen.

~FLASHBACK~

It was a Saturday morning. A week after we first met. Taemin texted me early in the morning saying, 

'Sorry if I'm disturbing you but meet me at the park... at 1 O'clock. See you there ;)'

I started on what to wear, rummaging through my closet. Mixing and matching. It became twelve o'clock and my room looked as if it was hit by a bomb and I still couldn't decide what to wear. So ignoring the clothes I moved on to hair. My hair already was wavy so I just let my hair out freely. Then added a thin amount of dark brown eyeliner. I usually look after my skin well so I didn't bother with BB cream and stuff. Just a pat of rosy blush on my cheeks,a generous amount of mascara and I was done. I felt better on what to wear after I finished my makeup, I just picked the outfit that was nearest to me and ... 

I was more of a simple clothing person. A top and some jeans I'm ready to go anywhere. 

I hurried to the park constantly checking my watch. I reached the park but Taemin wasn't anywhere in sight. I looked for him around the park all i could find where these cute little post-it notes. I didn't really pay attention to them thought. It was half one so i just sat innocently on a bench reading a book. Maybe hes coming late ? or maybe he just forgot ... Well it's understandable he must have alot of things on his mind with his busy schedule and such ... right ? I asked myself, going through all the scenarios and reasons. 

Tap Tap ~ 

I felt someone on my shoulder. It was Jonghyun Oppa. He jumped on to the empty seat next to me and handed me the little post-it notes that i kept seeing. He made a big grin looking like a dinosaur (hehe) the typical Shawol i was. I read it ... 

'what flows down ...'

"A waterfall ?", I asked myself, Jonghyun turned the post-it around for me. 

'... in the park.' 

"OH!! The fountain!". I bellowed. I thanked Jonghyun for helping me and went to the fountain which wasn't that far away. I looked around and well nothing ... again ... 

then i suddenly hear water splashing behind me ... 

"ONEW!", I giggles as he emerged from the fountain wearing snorkels with a swimming suit ... seriously Onew ? Onew handed me another post-it that was in a plastic wallet. I giddily opened it like it was a treasure hunt. 

'How I got Onew in there ? Pay him with chicken, always works. What flower do you associate with love ?'

"The botanical gardens." I said, thanking Onew, holding in my laughter. I ran to botanical gardens. Unlike the fountain the botanical gardens was slightly farther. I panted as i reached the bushes and saw flowers of different shape and colours surround me. 

"OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!", I heard someone scream. It was key skipping towards me. 

"Here.", Key said and handed me a rose, 

"Go to the forest near the park.", Key continued, 

"Wait aren't i going to get a question that'll lead me to the next place.", I asked confused, 

"Nope. Taemin couldn't come up with anymore questions.", He laughed, I smiled and thanked him. And if your wondering. A forest ? well it wasn't really it was this place full of trees but many tourist and people generally went their for walks. I ran back to the park trying to remember where the forest actually was after a couple of minutes wondering around. I found it. 

I sat on the bench, sighing~  

I felt someones warm hands, cover my eyes. Leaving me in darkness, I assumed it was Taemin, 

" If i had to choose between breathing or loving you ? I would.", He stopped, 

"use my last breath to say I love you.", I continued, He moved his hands away, and said ... 

" Go back to the bench. Taemins there waiting for you.", I turned around and it was Minho smiling, I smiled and thanked him like everyone else and i went back to when i first came here this morning.  

I saw Taemin innocently sitting on the bench i sat on before. Well after all that i thought it was going to be a big suprise or something. But it was just him and frankly i was glad. 

"Taemin.", He stood up hearing the sound of my voice, his hair was slightly different today it was 'up' rather than 'down'. He looked at me all starry eyed, so did I. He entwined his hand with mine and started walking, 

"So how did you find my little treasure hunt ?", He asked, 

"Tiring but fun. Even thought my treasure was you.", I laughed, 

"Well, you know what they say ? Im fine as gold.", He laughed putting a lame joke. We walked around the park and other places like a thousand times over, but i didn't notice. It was so fun hanging out with him. Even thought we didn't do much. Without us realising it had becom dark. 

"Shall i walk you home ?", He offered, 

"No, don't worry. My house isn't that far from here.", I replied, he didnt take no for an answer and held onto me while i was walking home. He reminded me sort of like a lost puppy, he had the nostalgic eyes. Adorable laugh. Blindingly white teeth, but what do you expect ? He is a Kpop star. I arrived near the front of my house I thanked Taemin and was about to go inside until ... 

He kissed me. 

Yep, you guys guessed it. It was gentle and sweet but passionate enough for me to hold onto it. My eyes kept fluttering as I was half shocked and the other half dieing with excitement. He gentley let go and bit his bottom lip. Smiling. I was still shocked and just starred at him. His face went red and he started to burst out laughing with the awkward nervousness. 

"A...Urrmm.. Thank you. It was ... amazing... today. I hope we can do this again.", I quickly said to break the silence and went inside. I closed the door and slide down bitting my lower lip laughing and smiling. I was love struck. 

~FLASKBACK END~

Taemin had fallen asleep ...