How we met ?

Don't forget me.

"Do you remember when we first met ?", Taemin said, looking outside the dull window. Lying on the hospital bed. 

"Yes. I remember it, just like it was yesterday.", I replied with a gentle smile, 

~ FLASHBACK~ 

" Unnie!! I need to go! You now i don't like clubs!", I screamed at my sister, dragging me to the dancefloor. 

"Oh come on~ Have some fun! Your always busy with work and things! Just relax. Besides Mum and Dad aren't hear to scold us for coming home late. Take a chill pill and DANCE!!", She replied shaking her 'booty-Thannng~' with the rythm of the DJ. I looked around, I never liked clubs. They were too 'up close and personal.' while some random dude would grind their crotch on your leg as if it was the norm. Guys asking you for your number. People getting drunk as if it was the end of the world. Ew. Just ew.

Besides I loved dresses and fashion, but wearing a tight- fitting dress which is so short you can see your woman boxers. No thats not fashion, it's called being desperate. Not to mention womens s hanging out WAY! too low. I don't have anything against them. I mean It's their life but ... I hated it. Thats why i never really went to clubs. I stood their looking around for a quick exit, but there wasn't any. 

"Seriously!? Fine, lets sit down and look at some guys. Ok, ATLEAST! do this with me.", She pleaded, I nooded in relief. I just wanted to get off the dance floor. Unnie dragged me to a fancy corner with high quality, leather sofas and blue UV lights going across the middle of the room. It was right near the balconey. 

"You seriously need to lighten up. I'm shocked that i even got you in that dress!", She said while taking some red wine from the middle of the glass table and poured it into the cup. 

"I'm just glad it isn't short, too reveiling, or too fancy. Not to mention the only reason why i'm doing this for you is for your stupid birthday.", I replied huffing and puffing. Then suddenly my sisters friends had come. I mean they're very sweet and all, but they're party animal. They came in hugging and kissing each other on the cheek. Pouring red wine into indivisual cups. 

"Hey, Min. Aren't you going to turn 20 this year ?" My sisters friend asked.

"Yes, this October." I replied, they folded their legs and started to look around the room.

"And you haven't got a boyfriend yet." She continued.

"I don't really want one. I'm too busy with work and manger Oppa will not allow it."

I replied. I wanted one but I had high expectations. I already loved someone. Taemin, from that boy group, SHINee. He was perfect in my eyes. I didn't love him for the looks. I loved him because of his voice. The way he sang, talked. Even his laugh. Then my love for him grew day by day. He was the reason I started singing and acting. Even thougt I don't have a slight chance of meeting him. However he was my hope. The thing that kept me going through the difficult times.

"Really ? you haven't got a bf. Thats a surprise." Another of my sisters friends said.

"Aha, why is that unnie ?" I replied,

"Because Min. Your very beautiful, inside and out. Your one of the prettiest girls here." she smiled at me. I smiled at her, slightly bowing my head for a sign of gratitude.

"WOO WOO!! MAKE SOME NOISE FOR! ... SHINEEEEE!!!" The DJ's word mumbled and i could slightly hear it throught the drown of voices and rythm. wait ... SHINEE. NO WAY! I immediately stood up lengthening my neck to see if it was true, and BAAMM!! A human giraffe blocked my view. I jumped higher but it was no use. Push throught people ? Good luck trying Min, I couldn't do that on the dance floor how'd you expect me to go right infront of the DJ in the far Middle. I said to my self.

"SHINee ? I doubt that, Why would they come here ?", I heard people say walking passed our table.I slumped back on the sofa in despair, and hour had passed while I snuggled up into a ball and feel asleep to pass the time away.

"Aha, Hello ladiesss." I heard a familiar voice.

"So did you enjoy our performance?" I heard the voice continue.

"Urmm ... Is she asleep ?" I heard another voice. It sounded much like Taemin And whose asleep ? ... Wait. It's me! I spoke to myself. I shot up. Looking around and I saw jonghyun ... Minho ... and ...

"I'm sorry! Did I wake you!?" ... I saw an Angel... flawless skin. Soft, luscious brown hair and the most gentle dark brown eyes. I stared at him, wide eyed.

"Oi Min!" My sisters voice brought me back to reality. It started to get very hot, very quickly.

"Urmm ... I'm going to get some fresh air." I said grabbing my clutch bag and walking to the balcony. I took deep, long breaths trying to regain my cool. I can't believe it. I began to pinch myself.

"Yah! Your arms will go red." I turned and saw Taemin holding my wrist. He let go. I turned back around to see the bright lights of Seoul.

"I'm sorry." We both said in union,

"You go first." We replied, Laughing.

"I didn't mean to wake you." He said looking at the view.

"I'm glad I woke up." I smiled not making eye contact because that would be weird.

"Min! We need to go!" I heard Unnie call.

"I'm sorry Taemin Oppa. I mean Taemin, I hope I can see you again." I hoped bidding him farewell.

"Hey, urm what's your number ?" Taking out his phone. I quickly typed my number in. Smiled. Then walked backwards waving and bowing. We left the club.  quite late that night. It was a relief to get out of the stuffy room, but I didn;t want to leave, even though i can't believe it ... I wanted to talk to Taemin more. As we reached our apartment I got a text.

'So you don't like clubs. Me too. :) '

It was Taemin. We spent the whole night taking, texting. This was like a dream ...

~FLASHBACK END~

"It was love at first sight." Taemin chuckled. I smiled.

"It actually felt like a dream. Meeting you. The person who gave me hope and strength... I wish it was a dream..." I replied. His smile dissappeared,

"Why ?", He replied

"Because me loosing you ... Would also be a dream. I wouldn't have to go threw the pain."I said,

"Well it wouldn't be a dream ... it would be a nightmare.", He added, staring at the gloomy, rain covered windows. I looked at him. His eyes full of sadness ...