Chapter 4

I'm In Love With Mr. Arrogant (Currently Hiatus)
Narrator's POV

 

 

You arrived at Incheon International Airport safely together with your aunt. As soon as the both of you got off the plane, your aunt went to a souvenir shop and bought you a map. After giving it to you, she hugged you for the last time and bid goodbye.

 

"_______! I can't stop apologizing to you. I'm really sorry that I'll have to leave you alone. I'm really am."

 

"Anniyo auntie.Please stop apologizing, it's not your fault, I promise I'll be fine."

 

"Call me as soon as you can find an apartment to rent okay? And promise to call or text me whenever you're lost or you need something. Alright?"

 

"Neh auntie. Thank you for everything."

 

"So I guess this is goodbye now ______. Please take a very good care of yourself and cheer up. Promise me please."

 

"Neh auntie, I promise."

 

"Bye now _____! Keep safe."

 

"Bye auntie. Thank you again."

 

You faked a smile and waved her goodbye.

 

 

 

​Your POV

 

 

Ottoke? Ottoke? Where should I go now? I don't know anyone in here and I don't know any place in this country anymore. It change a lot for the whole 10 years. I need a cheap apartment rent for me to survive here. I'm not even sure if they would accept me as a waitress or any job here since I'm still 15. Oh God help me please! I'm going insane.

 

I decided to grab a taxi and just ride randomly. I tried to ask the driver for some apartments and luckily he knows a lot.

 

"Uhm. Ajusshi, do you know where I could rent a cheap apartment yet safe place and a clean one?"

 

"Wae little girl? Are you alone and new here?"

 

"Deh. I am new here ahjusshi."

 

"But where's your parents? Did you ran away from home? Aish! Teens these days are such a rebel."

 

"Anni ahjusshi. You see our house was rob back in Canada and the robbers killed my parents and so that's why I'm alone."

 

"Ow! I see. Mianhe. How old are you little girl?"

 

"Ahjusshi, I'm not a little girl, I'm already 15."

 

"Bwoh?! You look like you're 12. hmmm. I know a lot of apartments here that are cheap. How much can you afford?"

 

"Is there an apartment here that is only $100 per month?"

 

"Yes there is and that is the cheapest one the I know. Their apartments are quite small but since you're living alone, it'll be big enough for you and the have a nice security system and oh their apartments are also clean. I'll take you their."

 

"Thank you ahjusshi!"

 

"It's the least I can do for a cute little girl like you."

 

Then the ride went quite again and the sad look is still visible on my face. After a few minutes we arrived at a quite big building and I hop out of the taxi. I paid my fair but the driver only took half of it. 

 

"Did I gave you too much ahjusshi?"

 

"Anni, consider this as my very small help to you."

 

I smiled and thank him as the bell boy took all my heavy luggage inside the building.

 

"Thank you so much ahjusshi! God bless you."

 

"That's the spirit. Smile more often little girl, a sad expression doesn't suite a cute and lovely girl like you."

 

"Neh. Thank you so much again ahjusshi."

 

"Bye now little girl. Take care."

 

"Bye! You take care also."

 

As I entered the building I was amazed by the the lobby. It looks really fancy but the rent is so cheap. I went to the lady and ask some information.

 

"Good morning miss may I help you?"

 

"Yes, uhm how much is your cheapest rent here?"

 

"Our cheapest is only $70 dollars per month but that room does't have a bathroom and so you need to use the bathroom intended for the said units, by the way are you alone miss?"

 

"Yes, I am. Uhm. Do you have a unit that has its own bathroom and is cheap?"

 

"Yes, we have."

 

"How much is its rent?"

 

"It's $100 per month and you have a television and air conditioned room."

 

"I'll take it."

 

"Kindly fill-up this form miss for your security."

 

"Neh, uhm, can I call you unnie since you see I'm new here and I don't know anyone yet oh and by the way, my name is ______."

 

"Oh! You know you're so cute. Yes, yes, you can call me Hye Mi unnie. Where did you came from _____-nah?"

 

"I came from Canada unnie."

 

"How old are you? You look like a kid you know and you're so cute."

 

"I'm 15 unnie, I'm not a kid anymore."

 

"Oh. Mianhe. But why are you alone? I hope you don't mind me asking."

 

"Don't apologize unnie, I'm kinda used to that. I'm an orphan you know and it's fine for you to ask anything unnie. It's so nice of you to introduce yourself to me too."

 

"Ow.Sorry for asking. We're friends now ____-nah, you cute girl. I'm glad to meet you."

 

"Thank you unnie. Here, I'm done and oh, here's my payment."

 

"My pleasure _____. Here's your key and your room number is 278, floor 23. You can go and take a rest now."

 

"Thanks again unnie, see you later."

 

And I carry my luggage with me and went to the elevator. I pressed floor number 23 and waited. After a minute I was at the floor and my room is easy o find, luckily. I opened it and the driver was right, the room is big for a little girl like me. I entered the apartment and check everywhere.The bathroom is quite big and clean and oh the bed is so soft and big. $100 is totally worth it, no $100 is not enough rate for this room, I'm lucky to have this.

 

 

Since I was tired I decided to sleep first before I grab something for breakfast, well since I will be sleeping I think breakfast and lunch will just be a one meal for me. I laid comfortably on the bed and in no time i fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

Hello Korea to you! Yey! You had your apartment now and you have your first friend. the problem left is how will you spend your money for it to be enough for a month and how will you find a job with you very young age? We'll know it soon. Keep supporting me guys. ^__^