Chapter 11

I'm In Love With Mr. Arrogant (Currently Hiatus)
Hye Mi's POV

 


-Flash Back-

 


One afternoon while I was taking my lunch and busily worrying about my audition to SM last week  my phone suddenly rang and the number was not registered to my phone so I hesitated toanswer it but still I answered it.

"Yeoboseo?"  I said

"Is this Lee Hye Mi?"

"Yes. I amLee  Hye Mi. May you tell me who you are?"

"I am a staff from SMEnt, just call me Eun unnie."

"Deh."

"I called to inform you that you got in and you'll start your training tomorrow since Mr. Soo-Man chose you as one of the 4 members of a girl group called "Goddess" . You'll meet the other two members tomorrow since Mr. Song Man is still searching for the last member who can sing the highest note. All of you who are already chosen has a 4 octave voice range but he's still searching who can sing 5 which is quite impossible to find and at the same time can also dance a ballet since he mentioned that one of your fellow member soon will be the main cast of his musical drama movie for international film."


"Unnie. I know someone who has that ability that Mr. Soo Man-nim was searching."


"Really?! Are you sure about that?"


"Yes I am definitely sure, in fact we're close, she's like my little sister. I also have  some videos of her that really shows her talent."


"That's great! Can you send me the videos?" 


"yeah. Sure. I'll send it to you after this call."


"Okay. I'll hung up now so you can send me the videos and show it to Mr. Song Man then I'll call you to inform whatever his decision is. Bye now Miss Lee."

"Okay. Bye unnie."

We hung up and I sent her the videos. ________ was singing Mariah Carey's songs that really emphasize her 5 octaves voice and her agility to change from low to high notes effortlessly. I also sent her some of _______'s ballet dancing videos that shows her flexibility and oh I also included _______'s gymnastic competition video. Yeah. I had a lot of videos of ________. She's actually famous in YouTube but she didn't even care and luckily no one discovered her yet so I had the chance to show her to the real world of stars. I also know that she's running out of money so this should help her. I already offered her everything I can like school, free apartment but she refused it all. In fact she even paid the rent for this month and now she can only eat once a day. Aish! This girl! I really wanted to help her but she won't let me. She'll get mad every time I insisted so yeah she really deserve this. I just hope she'll get in too and accept it.

After 30 mins my phone rang again and it was Eun unnie.

"Yeoboseo?"

"Hye Mi-ah! she said excitedly

"Hmmmmm?"

"Mr. Soo-Man liked her. I showed him all the videos that you send me and he watched it one by one."

"Really? So what did he said unnie?"

"He was excited to see her. He said that the girl was perfect for the movie and for the group. She has an angelic beauty plus her natural hazel eyes really captures the attention since it's rare for Koreans to have such eyes and her pure and innocent looks really fits her role. She's an all in one packed!"

"Yes! She's really rare and if you'll know her more, you'll really adore her."

"Just send me her data and bring her with you tomorrow. Alright?"

"Yes unnie. I'll surely bring her tomorrow but don't tell her anything about this tomorrow unnie. Please. I want to surprise her."

"Okay. That won't hurt. Oh I almost forgot, Mr. Song Man would like to thank you for giving us your friend and congratulations to the both of you."

"It's nothing unnie. I'm doing this for her too and thank you."

"I have to go now Hye Mi-ah. See you tomorrow. Bye."

"Okay unnie. Bye."


We ended the conversation and I decided to call my parents to get their approval. Luckily, they were happy for me and that they support me. I was glad that my parents still support my dream. After talking to my parents, I went to my class and I just arrived in time.



-End of flash back-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We arrived at SMEnt and I left __________ at the lobby. I called Eun unnie to let her know that ______ is already in the lobby. I went to the I asked one of the staff where the CEO's office is but I was interrupted with a man and he's oh my goodness! I can't believe that it's my bias and he's taking me there!

 

"Anneyongseo miss but can you tell me where's the CEO's office?"

 

 

"Yes2x, it's------------"

 

"I'll take her there noona since I'm also going there."

 

"Okay Kris see you around then."

 

I was dumbfounded. I can't believe that Kris will take me there. I can feel my cheeks are burning and I'm surely looking like a tomato right now. I mentally slapped myself, get a hold of yourself Hye Mi!

 

"Do you have fever? Your cheeks are so red?" he said as he touched my forehead

 

"Anni. I'm fine. We should go now."

 

"Deh."

 

We entered the elevator. Not even 5 seconds after we entered, he speaks again.

 

"Oh! How rude of me. I forgot to introduce myself but I'm Wufan of Exo-M but you can call me Kris oppa. I'm sure your younger than me."

 

"Ah. D-deh. I'm Lee Hye Mi. Nice to meet you o-oppa." damn! I'm stuttering!

 

"So are you the lead of the musical drama that they are talking about?"

 

"Anni. My sister little is the lead, not me."

 

"Ah really? So you must be one of the member of the new girl group called "Goddess". I've heard that the all members has 4 octaves voice range. Is that true?"

 

"Deh, it but my sister who is the lead of the musical drama can sing 5 octaves. She's also one of the members too."

 

"Wow! Amazing genes that the both of you has!"

 

"We're actually not blood related but we treat each other like we are really like a real life sisters."

 

"Oh. I see. We're here now. We should come inside. Song Man-nim must be waiting and the other members of your group too."

 

We've entered the office and two angelic faces catches our attention and it seems that we have almost the same height. Without wasting any seconds Song Man-nim told Kris his purpose of calling him and he let us introduced ourself one by one.

 

"Kris, I called you here to inform that you, Luhan and D.O will participate in the musical drama that will be shoot next month since the lead actress is new and we still have to train her a bit. Inform the both of them as soon as you get back to practice and be here at 8 a.m. I've already inform the others. You may leave now."

 

"Okay Soo-Man-nim. I shall take my leave now. Have a good day."

 

Kris left with a smile on his face. He was happy about the news. As Kris gently shut the door, Mr. Soo-Man cleared his throat to break the silence.

 

"Ehem. You may now start introducing yourself to each other. Let's start from the eldest."

 

 The girl sitting next tome stand and introduced her self.

 

"Hi everyone. I'm Kim Hyun Ae. I'm 21, 2nd year college major in music. Nice to mee you all." she said and bowed.

 

"Hello! I'm Shin Yun Hee, 20. I'm happy to meet you all!" the next girl said.

 

"Hi to all of you! I'm Lee Hye Mi, 19 and I'm a first yr law student. My pleasure to meet you all." I said.

 

"Okay since you all knew each other now then I'll tell you your stage name. Hyun Ae, you'll be Rhea who is known as the mother of Gods and is the goddess of "OPS" meaning plenty and was a fertility deity and earth-goddess since you will also be the group's leader."

 

"Thank you Mr. Soo-Man."

 

"Next is Yun Hee, you'll be Athena, the goddess of wisdom, strategy, warfare, heroic and reason."

 

"I see. Thank you."

 

"Then Hye Mi, you'll be Hera, the goddess of  marriage, women, childbirth, heirs, kings and empires."

 

"Oh! Thank you Mr. Soo-Man."

 

"You will all be the lead dancer and vocalist while the main dancer and vocalist is the maknae and the main rapper is Yun Hee. You can't meet your maknae yet since I'm going make her the lead of my upcoming musical drama movie. She'll join you girls after the shooting of the movie. Is that fine with you?"

 

"Deh." we all said.

 

"Okay. You'll start your training tomorrow, you can enjoy the rest of the day knowing each other and you all will leave in a dorm starting next week."

 

"Okay Mr. Soo-Man, we'll be leaving now. Thank you." Hyun Ae unnie said

 

"Okay. Have a great day everyone."

 

 

By that we leave the office and decided to grab some breakfast since everyone haven't eat yet. It was still awkward so we just stayed quite as we walked to the nearest cafe. We ordered our meals and while waiting Hyun Ae unnie started to speak and tried to erase the awkwardness while Yun Hee unnie and I did the same. We've talked about ourselves throughout the whole meal and we found out that our goddess names matches our personality. Thankfully, we got along well and they are kind and friendly too. I wish _______ is with us soon. I'm sure she'll like them too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yey! You'll be a member of a girl group called "Goddess" soon and you'll be their main vocalist and dancer. kekeke. I think I won't be uploading tomorrow guys so sorry. Hope you'll understand. ^_^ But anyway, here's the girls of "Goddess"

 

 

th_a5cd3040.jpg?t=1346006154

Name: Kim Hyun Ae

Stage Name: Rhea

Age: 21

Birthday: September 07

Blood type: A

Height: 168 cm

Position: Leader, lead singer and dancer

 

 

 

 

th_e114441e.jpg?t=1346006249

Name: Shin Yun Hee

Stage name: Athena

Age: 20

Birthday: April 17

Blood type: AB

Height: 167 cm

Position: Main rapper, lead dancer and vocalist

 

 

 

th_20287ddb.jpg?t=1346006502

Name: Lee Hye Mi

Stage name: Hera

:Age: 19

Birthday: December 03

Blood type: B

Height: 170 cm

Position: Lead dancer and vocalist, sub rapper

 

 

 

th_3a30638c.jpg?t=1346006154

Name: Ma _______

Stage Name: Aphrodite

Age: 15

Birthday: November 23

Blood type: B

Height: 161

Position: Main dancer and vocalist

   

 

 

 

I just searched the pictures on Google so yeah, let's just put it that way. kekeke. And oh! Don't forget to comment and subscribe. Thanks. ^_^