Chapter 12

I'm In Love With Mr. Arrogant (Currently Hiatus)
Your POV

 

 

It's now 7 a.m and we already toured around the building except for the CEO's office. Eun unnie offered me to eat which I did not refused since my stomach is already belching. We went to a cafe near the company building and ate. After eating, Eun unnie and I went back to the building. We stayed at one of the practice room. Unnie seemed to be texting someone while I remained silent. It's already 7:45 now and unnie just dragged me somewhere.

 

We run all the way to the hall ways and stopped at some office.

 

"Go in there. He's waiting for you."

 

"Who?" I said in a confused way.

 

"Just get there and you'll be fine. Trust me." Unnie said while smiling.

 

"O-okay."

 

I entered the door and an ajusshi was sitting on his table.

 

"Hello. So you the the precious _______." he said

 

"Uh. D-deh."

 

"You might me wondering why you're here. Don't be nervous. I'm Lee Soo-Man, the chairman of this company."

 

"Ahh. I see. Sorry for not knowing you Mr. Soo-Man."

 

"It's okay. I understand you just moved here last month."

 

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you know me and that I just moved here?"

 

"You're Hye Mi unnie sent your data to Eun."

 

"Okay. So why am I here?"

 

"Ahh. That. You see your unnie sent your videos here and I was amazed by your talent. You can sing 5 octaves, you're a gymnast and you can dance incredibly."

 

"Bwoh? She did that?"

 

"Yes, yes. You see I was searching for a girl who possesses a talent like yours and has that pretty, cute and innocent face at the same time."

 

"Ah. Deh."

 

"I have an upcoming musical drama movie and I want you to be the lead."

 

"Are you seriously serious Mr. Soo-Man?"

 

"Of course I am plus after the shooting of the movie you'll be joining your unnie to her group and you'll train with them but you need to catch up since they will start their training tomorrow and you'll start yours after 6 months."

 

"Are you sure about that Mr. Soo-Man?"

 

"Yes. Of course. I am definitely sure. So are you willing to be a part of SM?"

 

"I'd love to Mr. Soo-Man. That would be a pleasure."

 

"Okay but first I want you to sing right now. Can you sing me these songs?"

 

He handed me 5 pieces of papers with lyrics of songs printed onto it. The songs are "Never Too Far" and  "Through the Rain", by Mariah Carrey,  "Alone", "It's All Coming Back To Me", and "Because You Loved Me" by Celine Dion. I all sang it and thank God Mr. Soo-Man liked it.

 

"You are really amazing ______! I'm so glad that your unnie sent your videos to us. I'm glad that you're here."

 

"Thank you."

 

"We'll just have yo wait for the others to come. You'll be meeting your co-actors and actresses in just a bit?"

 

"Bwoh? I'm meeting them immediately?"

 

"Yes. Since you're new you'll spend your first month training and rehearsing for the drama at the same time."

 

"Oh. I see."

 

We heard a sudden crash that made me shock a bit.

 

"And I think they are here already. You may come in you guys you know. We won't bite and we will be waiting for you."

 

As Mr. Soo-Man said that, 9 guys 4 girls entered the room and those guys are from EXO, Shinee and SuJu while the girls are from Girl's Generation and F(x). I was nervous and the guy who looks like Kris oppa keeps on staring at me no, they were all staring at me.

 

"You guys stop staring at her. You're scaring her." Mr. Soo-Man said 

 

"Anni. It's okay Mr. Soo-Man. They must be wondering why I'm here."

 

"Oh. That must be. So this Ma _______, the youngest member of Goddess. Since you all know my plans about Goddess stage name you might have an idea who will she the goddess of."

 

"Let me guess, she's Hera?" a tall girl said. I think she's Sulli.

 

"No. She'll probably be Aphrodite." a cute guy said and  I know him, he's Taemin.

 

"You got that right Taemin. She'll be Aphrodite, the goddess of love, beauty and desire. Got that ______?" Mr. Soo-Man said.

 

"I should have said Aphrodite." Sulli said.

 

"Wait! Tell me her name again!" a cute and baby looking guy said. I think he's from EXO. I'm just not sure of his name.

 

"Aish! Are you deaf Luhan? She's _______! Ma ______-nah! Wait! What?! You're Ma ______ from Canada? You are her?" a tall guy said who really looks like Kris oppa.

 

"Yes, I am. Wae?" I said and  now I'm sure that it's Kris oppa. I can't believe he came here to sing.

 

"Don't you remember me? I'm Kris, Wu Fan, your oppa!" he said as he came closer to hug me.

 

"Why would I forget someone who just leave without saying a word?"

 

"Mianhe ______-nah. I'll explain everything to you later. I promise."

 

"Ehem. Are you two done? Before you continue on your explaining thing Kris, let the others introduced their selves to ______." Mr. Soo-Man interrupted

 

 

"Oh! Mianhe. I was just carried away." Kris oppa said

 

 

"Okay. Since Kris is a member of EXO so let's  start from EXO then SuJu , Shinee, SNSD and lastly, F(x). The order should be from the older member to the younger one." Mr. Soo-Man said.

 

 

 

"Hello. I'm Luhan from EXO-M. Just call me Luhan oppa." Oppa said politely 

 

 

"Hello. I'm _______. Nice to meet you oppa." I bowed and said politely 

 

 

"Anneyeong, I'm D.O. of EXO-K. Call me oppa if you want." he said arrogantly 

 

 

"Oh!  I see. So that means I can just call you D.O. You said only if I want." I said  in a bratty way.

 

 

"Bwoh?" he said in a bit surprised tune

 

 

"You said I can call  you oppa only if I want to but I don't so nice to meet you D.O-ssi." I said while putting emphasis on I DON'T that made everyone surprised except for  Kris oppa since he knew this side of mine.

 

"So _____ already knew EXO. Please put this in your mind everyone that this innocent angel looking girl is actually a brat so I suggest that you all should treat her that you knew her in a long time since she's really a real brat but she's fun to be with." Kris oppa said that annoyed me.

 

"Yah! Kris! You giant dragon wanna be guy!" I  said making everyone laugh.

 

 

"See. I told you. When she's mad she really forgets her manner. I'm not wrong aren't I?". Kris oppa said while he stuck his tongue playfully

 

 

"Enough of that let's go now to the memebers of SuJu." Mr. Soo-Man interrupted us.

 

 

"Anneyeong, I'm Sungmin. Just call me oppa. Okay?" he said as he smiled at me

 

 

"Ahh. Deh oppa. Nice to meet you" I said and bowed. 

 

 

"Hello there little princess, I'm Ryeowook from SuJu. Call me oppa too. Alright?" he said and also smiled

 

 

"Okay oppa." I said as I bowed

 

 

"Oh __________! I really like you! We'll sure make a great team, "The Two Almighty Maknaes!" hahahaha, isn't that nice? By the way I'm KyunHyun from SuJu. Starting today, we'll be buddies and don't forget to call me oppa. Okay? We will be having lot's of fun time." he said very happily and he also hugged me

 

"Oppa, you're really an evil maknae from what I'm seeing right now but I like you. kekekekeke" I said leaving all the guys jealous except for the arrogant D.O

 

 

"Yah! Hyung!" Kris and Luhan oppa shouted "Stop hugging her hyung!"

 

 

"Hyung! It's our turn now! Stop hugging _______-nah already!" the three guys from Shinee shouted 

 

 

"Alright, alright. Geez. You guys are just jealous."

 

 

"Pssshh! Don't count me in. I'm not jealous or anything." the arrogant D.O said

 

 

"Aish! You kids shut up! Just let the Shinee members introduce their selves already." Mr. Soo-Man said in an annoyed tone.

 

 

"Hello _____! You're such a lovely girl. I'm Jonghyun and call me oppa. Okay?" the Dino looking guy told me

 

 

"Okay oppa." 

 

 

"Anneyong _____! I'm Kibum. Just call me Key oppa. Okay? Nice to meet you." the diva of Shinee said

 

 

 

"Okay Key oppa, nice to meet you too."

 

 

"Hello _________! I'm Teamin and I'm the maknae of Shinee. I'm sure we'll get along well! Very nice to meet and hwaiting! You're really cute but since I'm still older that you so call me oppa!" he said while pnching my cheek lightly.

 

 

"I hope so oppa."

 

 

The rest were all introduced. Sulli and Krysral are from f(x) while Jessica and Yoona are from SNSD. Mr. Soo-Man let us take the day off but we'll be early tomorrow since tomorrow will be the start of my training and that is being the lead of Shinee's Honesty MV.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update  guy. I'm so sorry, I was busy with my dance and choir practice. Hope you enjoy this chap and don't forget to subscribe and comment. kekekeke. ^_^